Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd certainly be interested in testing this bot. I've got an account I could dedicate to the cause to see how it all works out. This is easily the most in-depth bot for TOR that I've caught word of thus far. The mobile monitoring/commands aspect has definitely piqued my interests - Sounds like a fantastic feature for a bot.

[Beta] iDroid Bot
    dieweb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    If you search a french player for the beta test: i am available: i play as consular jedi on french server.
    I have already tested 2 anothers beta bots (ares bot and mmoviper swtor bot) so i know how use it (waypoint system..etc).

Thanx a lot for your job and good luck !

demisehi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be interesting in trying out beta as well. If you want to check my username, you will see how instrumental I have been in the WoW scene with LUA, etc.

hauntedbypast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill test till my eyes bleed and my soul dies, 50s down and can't do it again manually!

_chickin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be happy to aid by testing your bot - I have two accounts that can actively use it, on both Republic and Empire.

Czimmie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would love to help Test this and willing to Donate

Nomoko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick Update: Still working on the last few functions and updating the memReading part. Just to clearify something: Some people keep asking when the test client ist coming out, and where to download it. There is none released yet.

I stated in my first post which is 2 days ago, that i will release a test client within this week, when i feel it is ready to run smooth. There is no point to release a bot that gets stuck at simple waypoints because of a small rock or something. In the video i showed off what the current features are and i also said what is needed to do before i release it to test it. I also got enough people to test this now. Will update daily, how far we are and when the test client will be sent out.

Once the test is done, we will consider the next steps and when we bring out the bot.

No one is getting scammed or w/e. This bot is still in the works. But there is no point to release something that doesn't work properly, like other bots that are out, just to get a few bucks. I don't not care if you like my bot or not. Or if you use a different one. I do this in my spare time for fun. Not for the money.

My Bot is currently grinding ONLY and is not a BG bot yet.

x0ma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would be nice if ill receive invite

Alonno's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to test your bot thanks in advance.

pinny's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nomoko View Post
    Quick Update: Still working on the last few functions and updating the memReading part. Just to clearify something: Some people keep asking when the test client ist coming out, and where to download it. There is none released yet.

I stated in my first post which is 2 days ago, that i will release a test client within this week, when i feel it is ready to run smooth. There is no point to release a bot that gets stuck at simple waypoints because of a small rock or something. In the video i showed off what the current features are and i also said what is needed to do before i release it to test it. I also got enough people to test this now. Will update daily, how far we are and when the test client will be sent out.

Once the test is done, we will consider the next steps and when we bring out the bot.

No one is getting scammed or w/e. This bot is still in the works. But there is no point to release something that doesn't work properly, like other bots that are out, just to get a few bucks. I don't not care if you like my bot or not. Or if you use a different one. I do this in my spare time for fun. Not for the money.

My Bot is currently grinding ONLY and is not a BG bot yet.
    So you pm'd me asking if I wanted to work with you, I told you yes, and now you wont reply to my messages, so I guess i'll ask here.

Were you still trying to work together or not? I need to know so I can either start working on my own way to calculate character's X/Y or if we're going for your method.

Thanks,
    -Pinny

Nomoko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Pinny,

i answered your Message already, im not interested anymore. Thanks anyways and good luck with the navigation System !

EDIT://

UPDATE:
    Alright the bot is ready to be tested. Only need something for authentication since the one who wanted to do it, vanished, now i have to do it on my own. (Need to look into PHP again tho so it will take a bit).

The test clients will be sent out at Weekend, since i don't have much time to work on it the next 2 days, but it should be ready at sunday.
    I tested the bot for 18 hours non stop, and it worked really good. No reset were needed. Nothing manually, the bot run smooth without watching it.

So once i got the authentication system ready, i will be sending out the PMs and give a short info here too. After that i will be working on BGs next. Thanks again for all the support and messages. I really appreciate it!
    Last edited by Nomoko; 01-11-2012 at 04:59 PM.

frenchies's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

Thank you for your great work
    I'm interesting for test your bot

Sorry for my English

Great job

Freefall552's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    16/25
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will you make a feature that allows the user to monitor whispers recieved and possibly reply from the phone?
    Molested myself and got convicted.

LucasV's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you still need and/or want testers i would love try test it for you. I've been botting the last few years and i've tried all sorts if that's any help.
    Looking forward to see it in action!

[Edit]: Playing Empire on an english speaking server at the moment btw!
    Last edited by LucasV; 01-11-2012 at 06:54 PM.

DupaMega's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used mmo glider for years since its release right to the end, I have also used pirox since it's beta release, to it's death. I have botted in almost every mmo and think I would be great in testing your beta of the bot. If you would give me the pleasure in beta testing your bot, I would provide you feedback and important information regarding your bot. Please let me know. Thank you

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast