Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no interest in bots but I am interested in learning how to read values from memory (health/energy/buffs/cooldowns) so that I can write something for my character like what PQrotation can do.

Currently there doesn't appear to be anything out there like this at the moment, and I have not heard even a whisper of someone working on or thinking about working on something like this.

[1.0.1] Memory addresses
    Liteness's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GRB View Post
    Best way to use the pointer scan is INSIDE ur spaceship, for 2 reasons:

1-The most important, its a small space loaded into the memory, so in there you can find all the pointers you need, like XYZ, HP, ENERGY, EXP, LVL, Name, almost anything.
    Compared to outter space, like a world. Imagine Spaceship mem = 100k, Outterworld = 100.000.000k. So its mutch easyer to search in there, and much faster.

2-You can use the ammount of pointers you want since its a small memory space, compared to outter world.

But theres one pointer i cant find at all, no matter if im inside the space ship, the outter world, if i search for 2 pointers or 10 pointers, that specific pointer just dont want to be found.
    Its the character speed pointer. I can easyly find it manually under 10 seconds, but spend more then 24h searching for it using the pointer search function and no luck at all. So for all the interessed in findind it please share if you find the pointer.

Heres the function:
    Code:
    MSVCR90.memcpy+15C - 89 44 8F FC           - mov [edi+ecx*4-04],eax
    eax is the + speed value

I will let you know if I find a way to find the speed pointer, thanks for the help man, this narrows it down by a lot.

EDIT: I seem to have trouble finding the x, y, and z addresses now, still doing float and "/ 10" but they to not move my character anymore, did they change something? (Also I've only tested on my ship so far, to narrow down the pointer search)

EDIT 2: Doesn't seem to be working on fleet anymore either... anyone know why?
    Last edited by Liteness; 03-21-2012 at 03:23 AM.

unclesam77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by michaelawill View Post
    I have no interest in bots but I am interested in learning how to read values from memory (health/energy/buffs/cooldowns) so that I can write something for my character like what PQrotation can do.

Currently there doesn't appear to be anything out there like this at the moment, and I have not heard even a whisper of someone working on or thinking about working on something like this.
    if a PQRotation app is being developed, it will be golden.!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567