351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

RIFT Bots & Programs

I will maintain this thread for bots and/or programs for RIFT. Since RIFT is only one section here on MMOwned at the moment I will try to keep it easy for all to get to the program in question through this thread.
    IF you have a review of a program or a bot, please post the review in this thread and send me a pm about it so i can add a shortcut to your post in this first post.
    Or if you have a program to post, in other words, do not post reviews/programs outside of this thread.
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 03-26-2011 at 05:30 PM.

RIFT Bots & Programs
    Renzou2k4's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there's a forum about the RJ-Parser, but since no one has posted anything in here yet, thought I'd contribute the link! I use it and it works great, simple add-on for keeping track of DPS/HPS and has nice chart/graphs to compare everyone in your party.

RiftJunkies Combat Parser

Kash6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Riftjunkies combat parser is fairly inaccurate, ACT combat parser with the Rift plugin is a much better choice

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rift Junkies combat parser, was also linked to account scamming - highly recommended you do not use it.

MacroGoblin.com has a bot for Rift. Bonus is, you get it for other games as well, with one subscription. So if you tire of Rift, then there is always one of the other games it supports. Still surprised it doesn't do WoW tho.

Alternatively there is a non-moving pixel bot, here - rpg-exploiters.com/bots-scripts-macros/rift-pixel-bot/ - but I havent tried it out.

Kelindel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I downloaded a free bot I cant remember the name but it wasnt the pixel bot that is named above ^, anyways it was junk. It spun in circles, would target then untarget mobs and walk by them then fight and spin when they agro'ed. But I purchased the macrogoblin bot for rift last night (29.99 for one year, useable on 4 computers, and has bots for other mmos like zycamzip stated above this post)

Macrogoblins bot is easy to set up, and works well... AI is so/so but it loots, skins, gathers, and grinds fairly well. Setting up pathing is easy, and it has lists of class skills to set up your attack sequences easily. You can import files from other botters in the websites private forums with paths already set up. I prefer to make my own, but the option is there for those that like that. For the time being, from the research I did this looked like the most reliable bot right now. Ill post if I have any issues, or if anyone has a specific question about this bot let me know and ill try to answer it.

Renzou2k4's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kash6 View Post
    Riftjunkies combat parser is fairly inaccurate, ACT combat parser with the Rift plugin is a much better choice
    So far it seems pretty accurate to me

Originally Posted by zycamzip View Post
    Rift Junkies combat parser, was also linked to account scamming - highly recommended you do not use it.

MacroGoblin.com has a bot for Rift. Bonus is, you get it for other games as well, with one subscription. So if you tire of Rift, then there is always one of the other games it supports. Still surprised it doesn't do WoW tho.

Alternatively there is a non-moving pixel bot, here - rpg-exploiters.com/bots-scripts-macros/rift-pixel-bot/ - but I havent tried it out.
    I did not know about that part, I'm probably going to go change my password now :S

auxiliry's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using the rift junkies parser since beta, no problems with my account.

Funny you mention it, I heard the same rumor about the ACT parser having to do with accounts being hacked. :P

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read about it on the macrogoblin forums, didn't think it was worth my account to test it out to verify though.

Xcesiuss's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    14/85
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zycamzip View Post
    I read about it on the macrogoblin forums, didn't think it was worth my account to test it out to verify though.
    To be fair, I'll tell you what trion did. Their 'Account Security' was a joke, 'people' managed to totally bypass the username and password cycle. By guessing random numbers from this : 1-xxxxx, once they had a number to log into baam they had your account on the site and ingame.

wiirgi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/16
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using RiftMinion, its pretty buggy atm but as I can't find any better software I'm using it.

RiftMinion
    I like cats.

crazymonk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For people talking about the rumors on both of the parsers leading to accounts being hacked: Trion themselves put that whole ordeal to rest when they flat out admitted that is was a problem on their part that allowed people to brute force it. The files come up clean under any and all scans.
    Last edited by crazymonk; 03-29-2011 at 01:57 PM.

Gothicalchemy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's also Macro Goblin

I'm gonna buy a second RIFT account this weekend after I have a few Spectral horses and try out the bots on it & see what I like =)

Gazzooks's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gothicalchemy View Post
    after I have a few Spectral horses
    I haven't seen anything like that yet.

Xyborg's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sorely disappointed to see that Rift Gatherer by Wesk. has yet to be mentioned in here. *nudge nudge* It's in open beta!

If you've played WoW, then you've probably used Gatherer and/or Gather_Mate addons to keep track of resources you've gathered. While Rift does not have a proper addon development environment, Wesk. simply created a program that does the same thing but goes about it differently.

I love this program and have been using it since I got to start testing it. Sure, it's a bit of a pain since it's not a direct overly of the in-game map, but if you have a second monitor or don't mine alt-tabbing, this thing can be your best friend. So. I highly recommend this badass program.
    Darkness is only a veil for those that refuse to live in the light.

Wesk.'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xyborg View Post
    I am sorely disappointed to see that Rift Gatherer by Wesk. has yet to be mentioned in here. *nudge nudge* It's in open beta!

If you've played WoW, then you've probably used Gatherer and/or Gather_Mate addons to keep track of resources you've gathered. While Rift does not have a proper addon development environment, Wesk. simply created a program that does the same thing but goes about it differently.

I love this program and have been using it since I got to start testing it. Sure, it's a bit of a pain since it's not a direct overly of the in-game map, but if you have a second monitor or don't mine alt-tabbing, this thing can be your best friend. So. I highly recommend this badass program.
    I am adding topmost and autocenter to the program so you can have a small window 500x500 big or something on your screen while running around and farming

Update: RELEASED !
    Last edited by Wesk.; 03-31-2011 at 12:22 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast