0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Renzou2k4 View Post
    Hot damn I can't pull that many yet, only like 4-5 with a Bard/Ranger spec. How do you take so much dmg when you're a cleric?
    26 Inquisitor/26 Justicar/14 Shaman: Soul Tree Calculator: Inquisitor (26) / Justicar (26) / Shaman (14) :: Rift :: ZAM

Video of the spec: YouTube - RIFT -- Cleric AOE Grinding

^ Can do larger pulls than that easy, but yea.
    Last edited by Gnawnsense; 05-09-2011 at 03:25 PM.

Renzou2k4's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gnawnsense View Post
    26 Inquisitor/26 Justicar/14 Shaman: Soul Tree Calculator: Inquisitor (26) / Justicar (26) / Shaman (14) :: Rift :: ZAM

Video of the spec: YouTube - RIFT -- Cleric AOE Grinding

^ Can do larger pulls than that easy, but yea.

HOLY shit, I did not know about this. I'm going to respec my cleric right now

Gnawnsense's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Renzou2k4 View Post
    HOLY shit, I did not know about this. I'm going to respec my cleric right now
    Haha, yea, I seen a few variations of similar specs and ended up throwing that one together. Was surprised at how well it worked. I won't take credit for it as there's probably been someone out there with it, but it's a perfect spec for farming purpose. Capped off around 20 mobs a pull.

Flexibility in the soul system in RIFT really is amazing. There's so many specs out there that people are coming up with with crazy synergies still. Pretty fun stuff.

Enjoy =)
    Last edited by Gnawnsense; 05-10-2011 at 12:03 AM.

Sodee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I didn't fail at video recording, but my spec tops the 26 inq, 26 just, 14 sham spec. I see why you'd take it, to a point... but going up for circle of oblivion is a no contest for aoe.

Soul Tree Calculator: Inquisitor (44) / Justicar (12) / Sentinel (10) :: Rift :: ZAM

Buffs:
    Spiritual Protection
    Mien of Honor
    Heroic Blessing
    Shroud of Agony
    Cavalier
    Armor of Devotion
    Salvation

Effectively with this build, you run around pulling with Vex. Find a centralized location and cast Soul Drain then Circle of Oblivion right afterwards, if any are remaining simply Strike of Judgment them. Through talents, salvation will heal you for 11% of all damage done, on top of your Vex healing you for 90% of its own damage. You'll find a sweet spot for outgoing damage healing you, but this build basically makes you invincible against non-elite mobs. In Crown Hill, I can pull 10-14 mobs at a time and AoE them down. The reason to go this deep into Inquisitor is Shroud of Agony, an ability that procs off of mobs hitting you, aoe everything around you... which does not have a target limit. So if 10+ mobs are beating on you, it's going to be up the entire time. I take Sentinel as well for the second mana generation off melee swings.

prodftw's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    So, been here off and on for awhile and have finally come up with something worth contributing to rift, a decent little spot that VERY few people actually farm.

The spot is Crown Hill in Stillmoor. What you're killing is all of the undeads/mathosian. I normally pull 3-6 of them as a Melee Cleric (Shaman) and AOE them down, normally netting me 5-7 Spellspun, a couple random grays, and the odd green with the ocasional blue popping up.

In about 30 minutes I ended up farming 200 Spellspun Silk, which on my server is 3.5-4 Plat, so that alone got me 14 plat min, + selling all the greys (which will be random, but so far It always ends up near the same amount) got me another 2 plat, and selling the greens got me 2 plat (vendored the blue as well, was lazy and it was a shit blue endurance peice).

So all in all, I'm making about 18 plat Minimum every 30 or less farming this spot, the respawns are VERY good, again I was pulling a minimum of 3 mobs and ALWAYS had another 8+ on screen to kill as I worked circles around the place.

Cheers, and have fun making easy monies .

The mobs are level 47-50 btw.
    The quest Baptism by Fire :: Quests :: Rift :: ZAM
    Gives a quest item that burns the corpses.
    All you have to do is hit them once and it kills them for you. Its an AoE item so you can pull multiple with the other mobs with more hp and down em all faster without having to kill each and every corpse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12