0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EqualizeIt View Post
    I don't mean to be rude but I don't see why you're on an exploit site if you see it to be a plague of some sort.
    Because I do agree with whats been said about using some of the programs to explore and get to areas that you normally wouldn't be able to, and second off to you SpecnerG to say that hacks don't help people progress in any way is absurd considering that there are damage hacks and things of that nature out there which would indeed help someone to progress in the game in more ways than one. I never said these types of programs aren't useful in some ways, as a matter of fact I have used some for exploration, tracking etc. myself. To use programs which would give you an advantage such as speed hacks, flying in WF's, AFK'ing in WF's or other situations such as these is destructive. I apologize if I hurt your persona speaking on something you obviously took personally and must feel you yourself fit the description of if you took it that direction. *rolls eyes* Also, this site is not ONLY for hacks/exploits, it's also for emulators and coding.

Good work on the app btw OP, some of the things on here could be very useful.
    Last edited by gimmeurlife; 03-21-2011 at 12:17 PM.

MMONinja Rift Hacks Review
    akiyar's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DrakeFish View Post
    Would you consider 7$ to be acceptable? (asking since I will be releasing my own hack in some time, would like someone's thoughts)
    I think you might be better off doing at least an option for a 1 time fee. I hate to admit it but I paid 60$ for the pirox bot and used it for maybe a month but not more. If it is an awesome bot I might consider paying a monthly fee but it has to be feature packed. What language do you write bots in anyway?

garoboldy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DrakeFish View Post
    Would you consider 7$ to be acceptable? (asking since I will be releasing my own hack in some time, would like someone's thoughts)
    If it is not free, then it should contain some major game breaking stuff. flying/speed do not count lol. for cash you would need to provide a tool/bot to handle major aspects of user end abilities.

sol82's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What they charge is WAY too much. I love the teleporting, because I can get to my farming spots instantly instead of taking half an hour between each one. Also, teleporting to Foul Cascade as Defiant is very nice. Still, having to pay twice as much for a hack than the game subscription is borderline ridiculous.

DrakeFish's Avatar Lazy Leecher

Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by akiyar View Post
    I think you might be better off doing at least an option for a 1 time fee. I hate to admit it but I paid 60$ for the pirox bot and used it for maybe a month but not more. If it is an awesome bot I might consider paying a monthly fee but it has to be feature packed. What language do you write bots in anyway?
    I program in C#, but that doesn't matter really when it comes to hacks, as it's the same methods as if you were coding in any other language.

killerclimax's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note: The anti-gravity now works like its supposed to. You can turn it on and fly in any direction with ease. I use it to fly back to my body when I die without having to climb mountains.

Good uses would be to use it with "no collision" and fly under the world between cities or nodes quickly and undetected.

I used it last night to get though a lvl 50 zone as a lvl 35+ without aggroing anything to mine and turn in workorders.

Ohh, and I might have used it once to fall though the ground when some guardians were trying to gank me. Ran behind a tree and then flew though the ground.

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assume this is aimed at plat farmers... but most plat farmers, pay about $2-$4 a month for game hacks, no more. Even WoWGlider had a version they sold to gold farmers, was about $6-$7 a month.

Pricing should be either $5 a month or $45 a year. Lifetime, is for suckers, and shouldn't be purchased in the first couple years anyways. Never know when that game company is gonna sue or if the game hack company is gonna go out of business after they collect their wealth.

sol82's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by killerclimax View Post
    Note: The anti-gravity now works like its supposed to. You can turn it on and fly in any direction with ease. I use it to fly back to my body when I die without having to climb mountains.
    A faster way to get back to your body is use the teleport feature, if you enable the risk features. Just hotkey "save 1" and "load 1", and when you die, save before you release. When you go to the graveyard, load and you're back at your body. Basically a free soulwalk every time you die!

reddeath38's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EqualizeIt View Post
    I agree, sounds like besides the minimap, it hasn't got a lot going for it. I'll go for it one day once speed hacks and bots come out!
    Reddeath Gets Shard First for Using Cheat Engine (Speed Hack)!

Cheat Engine

cdmichaelb's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    21/5
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    21$ USD a month... rofl no thanks.

killerclimax's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sol82 View Post
    A faster way to get back to your body is use the teleport feature, if you enable the risk features. Just hotkey "save 1" and "load 1", and when you die, save before you release. When you go to the graveyard, load and you're back at your body. Basically a free soulwalk every time you die!
    Have fun getting banned

Xyborg's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya know... the only thing I really care for in a way of "hacks" is artifact tracking on the minimap. I have no need for anything else. Sure, it would be useful to teleport or run around fast or whatever, but not worth getting banned. So, if someone were to develop a hack to track artifacts and nothing else, I'd slide them $5-10 ^_^
    Darkness is only a veil for those that refuse to live in the light.

sol82's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by killerclimax View Post
    Have fun getting banned
    Yet you're the one who blatantly uses hacks in front of players trying to kill you, giving them damn good reason to report you...

They added the "risk features" because they are the most likely to be abused by people like you in front of players.

xonix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xyborg View Post
    Ya know... the only thing I really care for in a way of "hacks" is artifact tracking on the minimap. I have no need for anything else. Sure, it would be useful to teleport or run around fast or whatever, but not worth getting banned. So, if someone were to develop a hack to track artifacts and nothing else, I'd slide them $5-10 ^_^
    Count me in too. For just the artifact tracking i'll pay $5-10. I don't really care for any of the other features.

SacredSpenny's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They have added a reveal map hack! No more gray areas

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast