0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cdmichaelb View Post
    Are you seriously crying about warrior? The most powerful class when it comes to pvp or pve?

Obviously you don't know the game rift at all, probably played it to level 7 with a retarded spec and soul combination and decided it sucked and logged off.
    You're the tard here, he's obviously referring to the warrior armor pen bug that grants 100% armor penetration with only 1 talent point spent.

Major Rift Account Security Exploit Found, Fixed
    zdiddy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by StupidDog View Post
    Pay no attention guys, he's just pissed because there are only 4 people left in wow for him to play with.
    lol yeah. My whole guild quit wow to devote their time to Rift. They've lost 3 million subscribers in just 3 months so something is not right. Vivendi put up the numbers in their most recent board meeting as a "concern". They cited Rift as a plausible reason for the loss of some of those subscribers. The graphics in Rift are awesome and this expensive video card I bought is actually being used finally. As per his complaints about being a warrior in Rift....wow... I'm playing a Warrior and destroy everyone. Give me one good healbot and I can take out 5 guys while peeling peeps off healer. Of course next big patch most of these issues will be fixed.

Wow got too big for itself and started suffering from customer service issues. My main gripe were the BG bots and hacks being used in PvP and they never seemed to address it. The economy in WoW was totally ****ed. I could spend all day farming mats to make gold and barely make anything off of them thanks to the bots. But hey WoW fanboys will be WoW fanboys.

Rift actually listens to the customers. The forums are full on developer posts responding and in some cases patching user issues same day. ****ing amazing. You don't get that with WoW. And the keylock system is awesome.

lostsk8r's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    15/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zdiddy View Post
    lol yeah. My whole guild quit wow to devote their time to Rift. They've lost 3 million subscribers in just 3 months so something is not right. Vivendi put up the numbers in their most recent board meeting as a "concern". They cited Rift as a plausible reason for the loss of some of those subscribers. The graphics in Rift are awesome and this expensive video card I bought is actually being used finally. As per his complaints about being a warrior in Rift....wow... I'm playing a Warrior and destroy everyone. Give me one good healbot and I can take out 5 guys while peeling peeps off healer. Of course next big patch most of these issues will be fixed.

Wow got too big for itself and started suffering from customer service issues. My main gripe were the BG bots and hacks being used in PvP and they never seemed to address it. The economy in WoW was totally ****ed. I could spend all day farming mats to make gold and barely make anything off of them thanks to the bots. But hey WoW fanboys will be WoW fanboys.

Rift actually listens to the customers. The forums are full on developer posts responding and in some cases patching user issues same day. ****ing amazing. You don't get that with WoW. And the keylock system is awesome.
    Got any links about the 3 million subscriber loss? I'd be curious to see. I dont blame you about the economy in WoW, as a fellow botter/gold seller myself I've seen the prices of elementium and cinderbloom go down.. Cinderbloom is between 20-30/g stack which is way lower than it used to be, and its hard to sell. My bots pull out about 150 stacks of cinderbloom a day, but the volatile life is what makes most of my money.. As for Rift listening, yeah they do for the most part but they're still lagging behind. I afk bg'd a warrior 10-50 and never got any warning/suspension/ban.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12