Looking for Investor for PoE auto market manipulation (to make orbs without playing) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for Investor for PoE auto market manipulation (to make orbs without playing)

Edit: /u/parogasm

Hello everyone, I'm currently developing a platform to automate a trading technique I have been using manually to make a TON of currency out of very little currency. It's an algorithm I wrote to ensure every trade yields maximum profit. This technique does not go against the ToS or EULA, will not get your account banned and will be entirely managed by the platform I am developing. The platform will be fully automated, the only thing the users will need to do is be in-game and accept the trade.

This is something I will be keeping private. As more people gain access to it, the less profit can be made.

To ensure a high profit for the users, I will be making it so that it is subscription based with a competitive rate. IE: If someone wants to pay more, they will have priority / be first in the listings.

I would like an initial investor to cover the time spent developing this platform and the setup fees. This investment will give you your money back by getting a share of the subscriptions, or give you monopoly over the market and multiply your orbs automatically if you are a PoE player/trader/seller and would like to keep this private and to yourself. Whichever you choose.

For more information, please contact me through Skype:
    Last edited by Parog; 01-25-2017 at 03:32 PM.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Looking for Investor for PoE auto market manipulation (to make orbs without playing)
    Hapiguy's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    42/15
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add me on Skype!
    Looking for a BADASS service provider on World of Warcraft - US??
    Check here!!
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...-karazhan.html
    Great prices, and A+++++ Service!!!

Raskofshadows's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats the subscription fee, and will it be a weekly, monthly, or yearly subscription? Will this be in line with solo players or are you marketing towards gold sellers/botters. I'd personally be willing to drop a bit of cash on something like this, but I wouldn't get enough out of it to pay 100-300$ a mointh.