Self-farmed Divine Orbs on Necropolis-SC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Korxa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Self-farmed Divine Orbs on Necropolis-SC

I am a solo player in PoE selling self-farmed Divine Orbs in League Softcore. Usually within the first 3-7 Days of the league. No Bots or Game-modifying programs are utilized during the process
    Currently have only been selling to local players which I've known for multiple leagues since 3.15.
    Preferably Looking for long term Buyers that purchases from League to League.

Currently have 200 Divines in stock at the time of posting, PM me in the forum or comment here for prices or if you have any other questions. I will update prices every time someone asks for rates.
    Out of concern of my privacy, I will only give contacts after a transaction to help with future transactions.
    Delivery methods can be discussed as per your request.
    I want our accounts to be safe, first and foremost.

How to order for the first time:
    1. Contact me on the forum for availability and rates
    2. Discuss Delivery Method
    3. Payment & Delivery
    4. Receive discord contact for future trades
    Following purchases and discussions can be done through Discord.

Only accepting Paypal payment for now. Not accepting Crypto.
    Last edited by Korxa; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:10 AM. Reason: Grammatical Errors & Readability

Self-farmed Divine Orbs on Necropolis-SC