11/59
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hello.
    Since this Bot seem to be one of the most commonly use bot for DPB (and the only public one), and a lot of people judge DPB capability based on this, i decided to spend some time to make it better, to show what DPB can do.

Some of this improvements are also to be attributed to a guy that helped me debugging it, and first had that intuition about the real lag problem, I know him as Altfinder (Tnx friend.)

Improvements:
    - The bot is now Lag free (all the lag was coming from Items scan), it can easy run around thousands of items without any delay.
    - Better Follow logic.
    - Improved follow distance, it has now 2 parms (configurable in the interface), min and max follow distance, and the bot will stay within that distance from the leader, the distance is also randomized (No more body block between many followers and the Leader).
    - Better fight logic, you can now turn on the option `Kill Monsters` and the bot will fight as per logic configured in the combat Routine (If you use example routine, make sure you configure the skill slots, set a proper Combat distance, like 40 or 50 and melee and ranged distance based on your skill, i suggest 20 for melee, and 40 for ranged and last, a proper `Max Combat Distance in the bot settings`)
    - Added `Loot Visible Items` option, this do exactly that, it loot all visible items allocated to the bot or public, even quest items. Make sure you use a game Filter if you plan to use it, or you will collect all the shit that drop.
    - Reworked the Travel To Party Member Task, it will better follow the leader, through area transition or zone change (please note, when the leader is in town or HO, the bot travel there and stand still till the leader dont change zone, this is not one of those chines bot that follow you like a chicken in town and end in Reddit bot thread.) you can run Quest, Labs, Maps no problem.

I dont plan to offer support for this Bot (it is not mine, even if i have reasons to suspect the source come from a old Follow bot i coded 5 years ago), and neither to Improve it or accept requests, it would be really nice if people from the community do that, to support DPB (it is an exclusive product, and not many are able to fully use it b/c of its complexity, but i really need help from you guys to make DPB live longer)

Warning! Require DPB v3.17.19 or greater
    That said, here is the thing: EDIT added a new version as of 03/06/22
    FollowBot.zip

Best Regards
    Alcor75
    Last edited by alcor75; 03-05-2022 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Added a better version of the FollowBot

(free)FollowBot for DPB
  2. Thanks GameHelper, OnurTest, benelux (3 members gave Thanks to alcor75 for this useful post)
    GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    -> this is not one of those chines bot that follow you like a chicken in town and end in Reddit bot thread.

ROFL!
    If I did not reply to you, it mean the question you are asking is stupid.

4. Thanks alcor75 (1 members gave Thanks to GameHelper for this useful post)
    navarrete2689's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello, could you make a video to see how you configure it,,, I don't understand how to put it

alcor75's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    11/59
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'm going to post another improved version of the FollowBot:
    Added dedicate setting for Max Loot range.
    Added Phase Run usage, the bot will try to Phase run(if you have it on the skill bar), every time he move.
    Added Settings to use some defensive skills. there are 4 default skills added (Vaal Molten Shell, Molten Shell, Vaal Discipline, Steelskin) and you can add more skills at will.
    Added Flask usage options.

Video Guide (Forgive my voice and English.)

DOWNLOAD
    FollowBot v2.zip

Alcor75

7. Thanks OnurTest, Necro19, maimo2706, benelux, facecommer (5 members gave Thanks to alcor75 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    11/59
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Apparently there is a bug in the actual code, and is mandatory to have Phase run in your SkillBar, or the bot will throw error and will not work.

I'm actually on a trip, and unable to fix it, ill try to find a solution asap.

But for now, if you want to use V2, you absolutely need to have Phase run in your skill bar!

Alcor75.

9. Thanks maimo2706 (1 members gave Thanks to alcor75 for this useful post)
    GameAssist's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    55/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GameHelper View Post
    -> this is not one of those chines bot that follow you like a chicken in town and end in Reddit bot thread.

ROFL!
    yes funny comparison about chicken
    I am leveling a group of 6 bots at once and before, when I handed in quests in tower, the whole group ran after the leader from one NPC to another - it was exactly like a mother duck and her children))
    but if I do it right at the start of the league, when the cities are full of players - it doesn't look suspicious - everyone doesn't care
    Last edited by GameAssist; 03-12-2022 at 09:52 PM.

Thanks G/R
    11/59
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Tonight i worked many hors with a guy i know as `coldness` to fix some other bugs in the FollowBot code:

- Fixed a problem with PhaseRun, it will now check if the skill is present in the skillbar and ignore it if its not.
    - Fixed some more bugs in AreaTransition and added TempleofAzaroth and Teleport Portals to valid objects to search for in case the leader is not in zone/ not near.
    - Reworked the LootItemTask and made it faster and more accurate, also removed the race condition with FollowLeaderTask (the loot task now uppen before it, so be sure not to set a loot range to big or you will lose your follower even during fight.)
    - Fixed some other minor bugs.

Download:
    FollowBotV3-1.zip

Alcor75
    Last edited by alcor75; 03-20-2022 at 10:39 AM.

12. Thanks facecommer, seankimy (2 members gave Thanks to alcor75 for this useful post)
    poekekw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loot range should be inbetween 40-60 numbers so your aurachicken still provides auras for your leader
    If you see piece of loot far away, just come closer to that and chick gonna pick that one
    also dont forget to check her inventory from time to time, because it gonna be stucking on full inventory
    Last edited by poekekw; 03-21-2022 at 05:59 AM.

Efra_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what if i'll do run bot on second pc? My wifi router have static ip for all devices, its that bad?

Thanks G/R
    11/59
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Fixed a bug il LootItemTask that could prevent the loot function to work on specific resolutions.
    Now it will always work.

Alcor75

Download:
    FollowBot3-2.zip

Vivviv's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Efra_ View Post
    what if i'll do run bot on second pc? My wifi router have static ip for all devices, its that bad?
    That of course depends on your risk tolerance. Being connected by IP will always lead to the possibility of both accounts being banned. It would be best to just run the second PC through a VPN.

Thanks G/R
    11/59
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    More Fix For PhaseRun in case its not on the skillbar.

Alcor75

Download
    FollowBot3-3.zip

tkots80's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alcor75 View Post
    More Fix For PhaseRun in case its not on the skillbar.

Alcor75

Download
    FollowBot3-3.zip
    pmed many time I think you dont share the bot anymore?

Thanks G/R
    11/59
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Fixed some more small bugs with Area Transition:

Download
    FollowBot3-4.zip

Alcor75

csherman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    used this for 3 days great work alcor

i was gonna ask about area transitions not working hopefully this fixes some maps/delve etc
    any chance on adding support for gem level up and maybe pressing x button every y seconds? if u add more skills in the same way it sorta overwrites them and stops using some in this way we can get say a new "support link" skill (protective link etc etc) or vaal skill that gets pressed for once every 20-30 seconds or so or something
    Last edited by csherman; 04-01-2022 at 12:18 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast