118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by POEistrashwithouthud View Post
    I have a problem since the last update I believe.

It's been 3 times that I need to reinstall the whole HUD from a fresh folder, everytime I setup everything, it works nicely then when I come back later after a windows reboot, all of my custom plugins are disappearing from the HUD (Unidy + Highlitghted Items + Get Chaos value)

Here is the error log : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yn3...ew?usp=sharing

I had to literally delete thousand and thousand of this specific line (206 180 to be precise) for clarity purpose.

"2021-05-26 01:00:11.267 +02:00 [ERR] HighlightedItems, Render -> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at HighlightedItems.HighlightedItems.Render()
    at ExileCore.Shared.PluginWrapper.Render() in /buddy/exileapi/Core/Shared/PluginWrapper.cs:line 208"

Not sure if this is related to my issue however, I've used the exact same setup for the whole league so far.
    It seems like you added your plugin urls with the suffix ".git". This should not cause the problem, but is not necessary (and I cant say for sure if its causing problems).

To load plugins the compiled .dll file must either have the same name as the folder (thats the case for most plugins) or be the only .dll in the folder.
    The following error indicates that this is not the case but there are multiple .dll files and none of them is named the same as the folder for your 3 missing plugins. The PluginLoader is unable to load the plugin. Please check those folders, I would be interested aswell whats in there. (Plugins\Compiled\[Unidy + Highlitghted Items + Get Chaos value])
    Code:
    2021-05-26 15:41:19.152 +02:00 [ERR] LoadAssembly -> System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one element
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.SingleOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
       at ExileCore.Shared.PluginAutoUpdate.PluginLoader.LoadAssembly(DirectoryInfo dir) in /buddy/exileapi/Core/Shared/PluginAutoUpdate/PluginLoader.cs:line 61
    Then there is one more interesting exileapi error in there, which might cause the HighlightedItems problems and could be caused by broken offsets. Tooltips are rarely used and therefore not updated often. I will see if I can replicate and fix this. No promises yet and this probably wont happen before the next bigger patch I announced earlier.
    Code:
    2021-05-26 00:07:55.384 +02:00 [ERR] HoverItemIcon.cs -> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index
       at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
       at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
       at ExileCore.PoEMemory.Elements.HoverItemIcon.GetToolTipType() in /buddy/exileapi/Core/PoEMemory/Elements/HoverItemIcon.cs:line 109
    The spammed error is rather uninteresting (for me). It means the plugin is running into a null exception. This could be the result of the problem described above or a bug in the plugin itself.

ExileAPI 3.14 Release
  2. Thanks POEistrashwithouthud (1 members gave Thanks to Queuete for this useful post)
    loloppe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/11
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rocker866 View Post
    simplepickit is once again pretty clunky sadly :/ it often missclicks and runs around like a headless chicken i tested alot of stuff with the sliders but no difference. Is there any optimal slider option numbers?
    You could try my old fork I've made from Queuete version: GitHub - Loloppe/SimplePickIt: Famous plugin PickIt dumbed down

From what I've seen, the main reason SimplePickIt feel so bad is because it's using "yield return new Waittime(ms)" which come with a "tiny" and somewhat random delay compared to Thread.Sleep(ms). This will probably be fixed when they will remove Coroutines from ExileAPI (most plugins will have to be updated too).

SimpleStashie has the exact same issue. Here my fork with Thread.Sleep if you want to compare GitHub - Loloppe/SimpleStashie: Famous plugin Stashie dumbed down after PoE added Stash Affinities.
    Last edited by loloppe; 05-26-2021 at 01:57 PM.

4. Thanks Queuete, POEistrashwithouthud (2 members gave Thanks to loloppe for this useful post)
    Queuete's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @loloppe just a minor correction. The delay of "yield return new Waittime(ms)" is not random. Its pushing the execution to the next frame. So when the coroutine fps is set to 60 this will delay the execution by roughly 17ms.

POEistrashwithouthud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Queuete View Post
    It seems like you added your plugin urls with the suffix ".git". This should not cause the problem, but is not necessary (and I cant say for sure if its causing problems).

To load plugins the compiled .dll file must either have the same name as the folder (thats the case for most plugins) or be the only .dll in the folder.
    The following error indicates that this is not the case but there are multiple .dll files and none of them is named the same as the folder for your 3 missing plugins. The PluginLoader is unable to load the plugin. Please check those folders, I would be interested aswell whats in there. (Plugins\Compiled\[Unidy + Highlitghted Items + Get Chaos value])
    Code:
    2021-05-26 15:41:19.152 +02:00 [ERR] LoadAssembly -> System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one element
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.SingleOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
       at ExileCore.Shared.PluginAutoUpdate.PluginLoader.LoadAssembly(DirectoryInfo dir) in /buddy/exileapi/Core/Shared/PluginAutoUpdate/PluginLoader.cs:line 61
    Then there is one more interesting exileapi error in there, which might cause the HighlightedItems problems and could be caused by broken offsets. Tooltips are rarely used and therefore not updated often. I will see if I can replicate and fix this. No promises yet and this probably wont happen before the next bigger patch I announced earlier.
    Code:
    2021-05-26 00:07:55.384 +02:00 [ERR] HoverItemIcon.cs -> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index
       at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
       at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
       at ExileCore.PoEMemory.Elements.HoverItemIcon.GetToolTipType() in /buddy/exileapi/Core/PoEMemory/Elements/HoverItemIcon.cs:line 109
    The spammed error is rather uninteresting (for me). It means the plugin is running into a null exception. This could be the result of the problem described above or a bug in the plugin itself.
    Thank you for your answer Queuete.

I've uploaded the files if you might want to take a look

LINK

Some of the plugins like "Get Chaos Value" have a .dll file named differently "Ninja Price.dll" but I had no problem until then.

I've reinstalled everything again without using Highlighted Items this time, no problem so far, if this happen again, I will try to add the plugins without .git or rename the folder to match the .dll or vice versa if it's make sense ?

Thank you again for your support Queuete, much appreciated.
    Last edited by POEistrashwithouthud; 05-26-2021 at 03:00 PM.

Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by POEistrashwithouthud View Post
    Thank you for your answer Queuete.

I've uploaded the files if you might want to take a look

LINK

Some of the plugins like "Get Chaos Value" have a .dll file named differently "Ninja Price.dll" but I had no problem until then.

I've reinstalled everything again without using Highlighted Items this time, no problem so far, if this happen again, I will try to add the plugins without .git or rename the folder to match the .dll or vice versa if it's make sense ?

Thank you again for your support Queuete, much appreciated.
    HighlightedItems and Unidy wont disappear when you remove the .git suffix in the PluginAutoUpdate settings.

The underlying problem are those files:
    23170c5f-5d9a-40d2-b1e0-db48ce9839e8_Ninja Price.dll
    They should not exist and in case of "Get Chaos Value" they currently lead to the plugin not being loaded. It should work when you deactivate the "Autoupdate" feature for this specific plugin and rename the .dll file to match the folder name. Thats obviously not a long term solution I will see why those random string .dll's exist.

dlr5668's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @loloppe just a minor correction. The delay of "yield return new Waittime(ms)" is not random. Its pushing the execution to the next frame. So when the coroutine fps is set to 60 this will delay the execution by roughly 17ms.
    Any chance u can leave coroutines and just add alternative ? I really like using coroutines inside coroutines. Makes code flexible and easy to expand

Thanks G/R
    129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by loloppe View Post
    You could try my old fork I've made from Queuete version: GitHub - Loloppe/SimplePickIt: Famous plugin PickIt dumbed down

From what I've seen, the main reason SimplePickIt feel so bad is because it's using "yield return new Waittime(ms)" which come with a "tiny" and somewhat random delay compared to Thread.Sleep(ms). This will probably be fixed when they will remove Coroutines from ExileAPI (most plugins will have to be updated too).

SimpleStashie has the exact same issue. Here my fork with Thread.Sleep if you want to compare GitHub - Loloppe/SimpleStashie: Famous plugin Stashie dumbed down after PoE added Stash Affinities.
    Check my fork GitHub - vadash/Pickit fork. Its fast and stable for me

mereorn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I run ExileAPI for the first time the default plugins don't download. I see the core/autoupdate columns in the HUD but they are both blank.

Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dlr5668 View Post
    Any chance u can leave coroutines and just add alternative ? I really like using coroutines inside coroutines. Makes code flexible and easy to expand
    No sorry that wont happen.
    That would be a lot more code to maintain and a lot more clutter in the codebase. Mostly for future reasons, but even currently Coroutines Multithreading is not working flaweless.

I would be interested in more details on "Makes code flexible and easy to expand". Beside replacing the "yield..." statements with appropriate Thread.Sleep statements most of the code can stay as it is.

Originally Posted by mereorn View Post
    When I run ExileAPI for the first time the default plugins don't download. I see the core/autoupdate columns in the HUD but they are both blank.
    Read #1

Thanks G/R
    129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No sorry that wont happen.
    That would be a lot more code to maintain and a lot more clutter in the codebase. Mostly for future reasons, but even currently Coroutines Multithreading is not working flaweless.

I would be interested in more details on "Makes code flexible and easy to expand". Beside replacing the "yield..." statements with appropriate Thread.Sleep statements most of the code can stay as it is.

Read #1
    Sure. I have big finite state machine describing logic (40+ states)

Code:
            private IEnumerator MainCoroutine()
            {
                while (true)
                {
                    var fsm = _dpContainer.GetInstance<IFsm>();
                    yield return fsm?.Tick();
                }
            }
    Code:
            private void InitializeHandlers()
            {
                _stateHandlers = new Dictionary<State, StateHandler>
                {
                    {State.BlightPrepare, DoBlightPrepare},
                    {State.BlightDefend, DoBlightDefend},
                    {State.BlightExterminateStart, DoBlightExterminateStart},
                    {State.BlightExterminateRoam, DoBlightExterminateRoam},
                    {State.BlightExterminateEngage, DoBlightExterminateEngage},
                    {State.BlightExterminateFight, DoBlightExterminateFight},
    Code:
            public IEnumerator Tick()
            {
                // some extra code here
                yield return _stateHandlers?[_currentState]();
            }
    Code:
                var blightDefendTimer = new Stopwatch();
                _machine.Configure(State.BlightDefend)
                    .OnEntry(() => blightDefendTimer.Start())
                    .OnExit(() => blightDefendTimer.Reset())
                    .OnEntry(() =>
                    {
                        BlightDefendTimer?.Start();
                        _buildCoroutine = null;
                        _logger.LogMessage("Opening map overlay", 1);
                        _complexInput.KeyPressRelease(Keys.Tab, 100);
                    })
                    .OnExit(() =>
                    {
                        _buildCoroutine?.Done(true);
                        _buildCoroutine = null;
                    })
                    .PermitIf(Trigger.BlightTimerExpired, State.BlightExterminateStart,
                        () => BlightDefendTimer?.Elapsed.TotalSeconds >=
                              _pluginSettings.BlightDefendTimeoutSecondsWithEnemies1 ||
                              BlightDefendTimer?.Elapsed.TotalSeconds >=
                              _pluginSettings.BlightDefendTimeoutSecondsNoEnemies1 &&
                              _blightInterface.BlightTimeLeft <= 0 &&
                              _entityManager?.ClosestToPumpMonster == null ||
                              blightDefendTimer.Elapsed.TotalMinutes > 25)
                    .PermitIf(Trigger.IsBlightLootPhase, State.BlightLootingStart,
                        () => _blightInterface.Stage == BlightStages.BlightLooting)
                    .PermitIf(Trigger.Died, State.Dead, BotDiedGuard);
    and main part where I start another coroutine inside

Code:
            private IEnumerator DoBlightDefend()
            {

if (ActivateTrigger(Trigger.IsBlightFailedPhase)) yield break;
                if (ActivateTrigger(Trigger.BlightTimerExpired)) yield break;
                if (ActivateTrigger(Trigger.IsBlightLootPhase)) yield break;
                if (_helperMethods.IsInventoryOpened()) yield return _helperMethods.CloseAllUi();
                if (_blightEntityManager.IsPumpInDanger(null))
                {
                    _logger.LogMessage("Defending pump", 1);
                    _buildCoroutine?.Done(true);
                    yield return _blightEntityManager.WalkToPump();
                }
                else
                {
                    if (_buildCoroutine == null || _buildCoroutine?.IsDone == true)
                    {
                        _logger.LogMessage("Creating new builder", 1);
                        _buildCoroutine = new Coroutine(
                            _builder.Build(),
                            _pluginOwner,
                            "TD_Build");
                        ExileCore.Core.ParallelRunner.Run(_buildCoroutine);
                    }
                    else if (_buildCoroutine?.Running == false)
                    {
                        _logger.LogMessage("Resume builder", 1);
                        _buildCoroutine.Resume();
                    }

yield return _currentCombatRoutine?.Do();
                }

if (_blightEntityManager.IsPumpInDanger(null)) yield return _currentCombatRoutine?.Fight();
            }

How would u change that ? I also hope that this sample helps to create more complex plugins
    Last edited by dlr5668; 05-27-2021 at 07:48 PM.

sundudwls1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dose anyone use Hud in VM Win7 !??

w00t3d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I don't have any monster icons on my map anymore, is anything broken ? And also Simplepickit does not work anymore.
    Everything is up to date, no errors in my logs, all green.

Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dlr5668 View Post
    Sure. I have big finite state machine describing logic (40+ states)

How would u change that ? I also hope that this sample helps to create more complex plugins
    Take this as "pseudo" code. Due to the sample not being executeable, this one is obviously not executeable aswell.
    InitializeHandler() would stay unchanged. I have not looked further into your _machine.Configure statement. Thats most likely some library doing the "state-machine-work" here? The changes in here are probably rather small aswell.

Code:
    private Job Tick() // MainCoroutine
    {
    	var fsm = _dpContainer.GetInstance<IFsm>();

return new Job(fsm.Tick, "fsm.Tick");	
    }

// ...
    // this is fsm.Tick, right?
    public void Tick()
    {
    	// some extra code here
    	return _stateHandlers?[_currentState]();
    }

private void DoBlightDefend()
    {

if (ActivateTrigger(Trigger.IsBlightFailedPhase)) return;
    	if (ActivateTrigger(Trigger.BlightTimerExpired)) return;
    	if (ActivateTrigger(Trigger.IsBlightLootPhase)) return;
    	if (_helperMethods.IsInventoryOpened()) {
    		_helperMethods.CloseAllUi();
    		return;
    	}
    	if (_blightEntityManager.IsPumpInDanger(null))
    	{
    		_logger.LogMessage("Defending pump", 1);

// assuming this runs one "tick" of WalkToPump and should be executed till the requirement (distance to pump?) is not met and it returns false;
    		if (_blightEntityManager.WalkToPump()) return; 

_currentCombatRoutine?.Fight();
    	}
    	else
    	{
    		// it depends, is this supposed to be truly parallel?
    		// I expect your combat routine to potentially move the mouse, so its probably not a good idea to run them in parallel		
    		// if you would want to run this in parallel you would need multiple Jobs. How thats going to work is not finally decided yet
    		// There will probably be a plugin method "Job[] TickMultiple()" which allows your plugin to create multiple jobs which will be executed in parallel
    		_builder.Build();

// depending on how whats the difference between "Fight" and "Do" you probably dont want to do that in here
    		_currentCombatRoutine?.Do();
    	}
    }
    Originally Posted by sundudwls1 View Post
    dose anyone use Hud in VM Win7 !??
    Windows 7 is not supported. Read #1 .

Originally Posted by w00t3d View Post
    Hello, I don't have any monster icons on my map anymore, is anything broken ? And also Simplepickit does not work anymore.
    Post the full error log. (either in code tags or upload as file) -> #1

w00t3d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #1 .

Post the full error log. (either in code tags or upload as file) -> #1[/QUOTE]

Sorry, the NXT performance overlay was the reason of all my trouble. Killed it, everything's fine, Thanks !

atheran's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by w00t3d View Post
    Restarting ExileApi or refreshing the are works when you get this problem. But it's also something I noticed the last couple of updates. It works for a while, then enemies stop showing up on map. Refreshing only works for the area you refreshed and will have to do it for every time you zone. Reestarting fixes it for a while until it stop again at some random point.

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031 ... LastLast