Thanks G/R
    0/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So nothing 'should' need to change in the script. If there's any broken functionality that usually indicates some underlying component of the ExileAPI is still needing updating. Quest items may have been renamed or something but it's more likely a missing offset update.

As for using VM I always ran it as 1920x1080. It doesn't use screen offsets so windowed mode definitely will throw it off but it SHOULDN'T be reliant on a specific resolution, just hat the client is borderless fullscreen.

I've not been playing this league as it's been a shitshow and losing harvest made me have no interest in playing.

ExileAPI: Simple Follower Plugin
  2. Thanks armory236 (1 members gave Thanks to Sikaka for this useful post)
    armory236's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    340/53
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sikaka View Post
    So nothing 'should' need to change in the script. If there's any broken functionality that usually indicates some underlying component of the ExileAPI is still needing updating. Quest items may have been renamed or something but it's more likely a missing offset update.

As for using VM I always ran it as 1920x1080. It doesn't use screen offsets so windowed mode definitely will throw it off but it SHOULDN'T be reliant on a specific resolution, just hat the client is borderless fullscreen.

I've not been playing this league as it's been a shitshow and losing harvest made me have no interest in playing.
    thanks for the input, Sikaka
    I run vm client in 800x600, all good
    yes, I guess the offsets should be updated but either way the current state of the plugin is pretty good for aurabotting

shaneomahony's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just woke up, started my setup , exileAPI got updated and "alpha" is gone...

Is it just me? I'm feeling pretty sad now :-(

log shows : "listing plugins failed" and before that "can't parse null setting" while loading alpha.
    Last edited by shaneomahony; 04-27-2021 at 07:28 PM.

Sikaka's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shaneomahony View Post
    Just woke up, started my setup , exileAPI got updated and "alpha" is gone...

Is it just me? I'm feeling pretty sad now :-(

log shows : "listing plugins failed" and before that "can't parse null setting" while loading alpha.
    I just recompiled and tested to be sure. I had a similar issue but re-adding the github project solved the issue and its back up and running.

Just open the PluginAutoUpdate, add the github link then re-open the software. It will reinstall the plugin.

<edit>
    While I had it open I looked into the quest item looting. Quest item looting was 'working' but the problem was when it tried to discern between non quest items and quest items it was constantly getting null items returned from the API. I've added some extra sanity checks and it solves this issue. Was able to have the script loot quest items for me just fine with the changes.
    Last edited by Sikaka; 04-27-2021 at 08:03 PM.

6. Thanks armory236 (1 members gave Thanks to Sikaka for this useful post)
    shaneomahony's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sikaka View Post
    I just recompiled and tested to be sure. I had a similar issue but re-adding the github project solved the issue and its back up and running.

Just open the PluginAutoUpdate, add the github link then re-open the software. It will reinstall the plugin.

<edit>
    While I had it open I looked into the quest item looting. Quest item looting was 'working' but the problem was when it tried to discern between non quest items and quest items it was constantly getting null items returned from the API. I've added some extra sanity checks and it solves this issue. Was able to have the script loot quest items for me just fine with the changes.
    I had to copy paste my main rig installation of exileAPI to my vmware but it worked!
    For the quest items it's working "sometimes" and it doesn't follow me through waypoints during the story but that's not so bad since I'm leveling only one aurabot at the same time. With multiples I can see it being annoying.

MyLife4Auir's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know which setting you are using, but for me the looting feature is not working completely. I have 5 virtual clients, but the plugin simply does not collect any items even on yellow maps, not to mention the maps with dellirium and mf.

Thanks G/R
    340/53
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sikaka, I found one annoying issue: once the slave returns from a map into master's hideout it always hits the waypoint and half of the screen is closed by waypoint menu
    is it possible to filter waypoints in hideouts and not to hit them

Thanks G/R
    0/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MyLife4Auir View Post
    I don't know which setting you are using, but for me the looting feature is not working completely. I have 5 virtual clients, but the plugin simply does not collect any items even on yellow maps, not to mention the maps with dellirium and mf.
    It isn’t supposed to pick up anything other than quest items for when you are leveling alts

MyLife4Auir's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any way to force bots to loot non-quest items?

Thanks G/R
    0/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MyLife4Auir View Post
    Is there any way to force bots to loot non-quest items?
    Looting items is just not something I designed the script to do. I made it loot quest items because leveling alts is a huge pain without it.

Having the logic to be a full auto loot + follower is just not in the scope of the project and would likely verge on being a 'bot' which is something not endorsed by the exile API devs (basically if you use their api to make a public bot then they will stop making the API in the long term)

13. Thanks armory236 (1 members gave Thanks to Sikaka for this useful post)
    kuukulgur's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the plugin. Have been using it for a few days. Gotten from lvl 1 to maps with just following.
    Some feedback:
    1) Gets stuck pretty often in maps when running fast. Doesn't use dash skill to get free. Doesn't happen too often - about 10% of the time.
    2) Gets stuck in hideout when coming out of map portal. Runs to the waypoint 100% of the time for some reason. Gets stuck there 80% of the time while trying to run back to host.
    3) Can't do Ultimatum encounters. Biggest flaw at the moment I think. Maybe make it automatically cancel Ultimatum or choose random trial so party members can finish Ultimatum trial.

Thanks G/R
    340/53
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doesn't work for me again
    I guess either offsets are broken or something with my software

kuukulgur's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by armory236 View Post
    doesn't work for me again
    I guess either offsets are broken or something with my software
    Works great for me. 1080p windows fullscreen and no scaling on windows resolution.

17. Thanks armory236 (1 members gave Thanks to kuukulgur for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    340/53
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kuukulgur View Post
    Works great for me. 1080p windows fullscreen and no scaling on windows resolution.
    thanks for the reply, will check on my side

NecroTrash's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This works amazingly. Only extra thing i would love is the ability to use Dash to keep up with the leader, not just for going over cliffs and stuff. Great work regardless!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast