Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently attempting to setup via network mode. Definitely have a NAT so I'll need a localtunnel and that's where I'm lost at. :P

EDIT: NAT wasn't an issue. You need to add inbound port 4412 to both computers, make sure firewall isn't blocking HUD, then use netsh http add urlacl url=http://+:4412/ user=YOUR_NAME to create connection. Got it. Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Graxizz; 10-15-2020 at 04:08 PM.

PoeHUD Plugin: Follower
    Magicme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been working well for the last couple of days. Turned everything on to play again about an hour ago, and the followers were following, but they were following regardless of whether or not I was propagating from the leader. Couldn't send them commands/get them to interact with anything.

Messed around for a while but can't seem to fix it. Don't think I changed anything on my comps between logging everyone off 6 hours ago and logging back on an hour ago. Don't have auto-update on any of the poehud stuff.

Interestingly, if I start up poehud on just the leader (all followers must have it off), I get JSON from curl on that leader's comp, as well as the other comps/vms. As soon as I turn on poehud on one of the followers, curl just hangs instead of returning JSON. The follower still says 'true' and will follow the leader around, even if I turn off the leader's poehud, but I can't control them at all with the interact/portal/entrance commands.

I'm using the previous version as 1.3 gives me an error when I open poehud after dropping it in the compile folder.

Everything has been working fine, not sure what broke it/breaks it when the followers start requesting. I've given up for now, will have another look tomorrow. I've been having a huge amount of fun with it whilst it has been working.

destramento's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. Thanks for your wonderful work. Question here: is there any guides about how's use multiple clients on vmware? I have not tried the ability to run multiple windows like this, but I heard that windows are automatically closed if there are more than two of them, even with a virtual machine; is there any guides or maybee rules like *you cant use 2 window at all* or *you cant use 4 client from one ip* or somethink? I mean, how's hard engage vmware for full party without being banned and without troubles?

TT89's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Graxizz View Post
    Currently attempting to setup via network mode. Definitely have a NAT so I'll need a localtunnel and that's where I'm lost at. :P

EDIT: NAT wasn't an issue. You need to add inbound port 4412 to both computers, make sure firewall isn't blocking HUD, then use netsh http add urlacl url=http://+:4412/ user=YOUR_NAME to create connection. Got it. Thanks a lot!
    Thanks for pointing about the firewall issue. I've been running the plugin with firewall on but I guess I've configured something already and did not remember to keep this in the documentation.
    I will update the documentation on Github.

Originally Posted by Magicme View Post
    Been working well for the last couple of days. Turned everything on to play again about an hour ago, and the followers were following, but they were following regardless of whether or not I was propagating from the leader. Couldn't send them commands/get them to interact with anything.

Messed around for a while but can't seem to fix it. Don't think I changed anything on my comps between logging everyone off 6 hours ago and logging back on an hour ago. Don't have auto-update on any of the poehud stuff.

Interestingly, if I start up poehud on just the leader (all followers must have it off), I get JSON from curl on that leader's comp, as well as the other comps/vms. As soon as I turn on poehud on one of the followers, curl just hangs instead of returning JSON. The follower still says 'true' and will follow the leader around, even if I turn off the leader's poehud, but I can't control them at all with the interact/portal/entrance commands.

I'm using the previous version as 1.3 gives me an error when I open poehud after dropping it in the compile folder.

Everything has been working fine, not sure what broke it/breaks it when the followers start requesting. I've given up for now, will have another look tomorrow. I've been having a huge amount of fun with it whilst it has been working.
    Yes, sorry. Ran into the same issue. v1.3.1 ( Releases . 13413j1j13j5315n13/FollowerV2 . GitHub ) should fix the issue and it has been working fine for me. You can check if you have some time.

Originally Posted by destramento View Post
    Hello. Thanks for your wonderful work. Question here: is there any guides about how's use multiple clients on vmware? I have not tried the ability to run multiple windows like this, but I heard that windows are automatically closed if there are more than two of them, even with a virtual machine; is there any guides or maybee rules like *you cant use 2 window at all* or *you cant use 4 client from one ip* or somethink? I mean, how's hard engage vmware for full party without being banned and without troubles?
    If you want to run POE in virtual machines then you create one virtual machine per instance. I usually create a "master" virtual machine and configure everything properly inside it and then I make few linked clones from the master virtual machine. The game folder is linked as a shared folder so that I don't have multiple copies of the game in each virtual machine, this saved storage. E.g.
    1. master_Win10_x64
    2. poe1_clone_master_Win10_x64
    3. poe2_clone_master_Win10_x64

This plugin takes control of inputs so that's the reason why you need virtual machines if you want to run more than one client. I run 2 clients in VMs and one natively. 10 FPS max, 800x600 resolution, "remove all" poeNullEffect. And still my Razer Blade 2015 can heat my whole apartment
    I use Vmware Workstation 16 on host and Win10 x64 with strict OOSU10 ( O&O ShutUp10 -Free antispy tool for Windows 10 ) + strict Privatezilla ( GitHub - builtbybel/privatezilla: 👀👮🐢🔥Performs a privacy & security check of Windows 10 ) on clients.

5. Thanks wannac, destramento, levelmax (3 members gave Thanks to TT89 for this useful post)
    piggottrichard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a VMware question im hoping you could help with and it is how do I get my VMware instance to use some of my 2060 Super PGU power the only option i have is there own form of GPU processing

Kapparino's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldnt make it work with Localtunnel but it worked with Ngrok on an other port (443 by default). I had 4412 opened on both firewall (pc & wm) but well now i made it worked so it's fine. Are the follower(s) just being following bot or can they do something ? I tried to setup spells in the settings but except for the 1st added one i can't check "enable", i'm fine with my 2nd acc just following around as a future aurabot anyway. Also checked for follower to level-up gems in the main settings but didn't seems to work for me at least, so i don't know. Cheers for the plugin tho, i'll check more later as i just wanted to make it work for now.

optelol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Initializing Server failed.
    The parameter is incorrect
    in System.Net.HttpListener.AddAllPrefixes()
    in System.Net.HttpListener.Start()
    in FollowerV2.Server.RestartServer()
    in FollowerV2.Follower.MainServerWork()
    I get this right after starting loader.exe
    Is that why network mode isn't working for me? Local works fine.

destramento's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TT89 View Post

If you want to run POE in virtual machines then you create one virtual machine per instance. I usually create a "master" virtual machine and configure everything properly inside it and then I make few linked clones from the master virtual machine. The game folder is linked as a shared folder so that I don't have multiple copies of the game in each virtual machine, this saved storage. E.g.
    1. master_Win10_x64
    2. poe1_clone_master_Win10_x64
    3. poe2_clone_master_Win10_x64

This plugin takes control of inputs so that's the reason why you need virtual machines if you want to run more than one client. I run 2 clients in VMs and one natively. 10 FPS max, 800x600 resolution, "remove all" poeNullEffect. And still my Razer Blade 2015 can heat my whole apartment
    I use Vmware Workstation 16 on host and Win10 x64 with strict OOSU10 ( O&O ShutUp10 -Free antispy tool for Windows 10 ) + strict Privatezilla ( GitHub - builtbybel/privatezilla: 👀👮🐢🔥Performs a privacy & security check of Windows 10 ) on clients.
    Thanks!
    Is here any limits like *one ip - 4 client* or somethink, or you using one ip for all clients?
    Whats windows build best to use for vm?

Durotan13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Host main Windows 10. Client VMware 16. One PC.
    Tried to use "local" Follower modes. Run to leader. But don't listen "Propagate working of followers" commands from "Ctrl".

Tried to use localTunnel with command "lt --local-host localhost --port 4412 --subdomain testi". Have JSON response from both side use curl testi.loca.lt. But inside reponse have broken LeaderName and other settings info. Probably
    setting don't save after switch follower mode from "local" to "network". Try reboot Core few time and have same issue.
    Last edited by Durotan13; 10-17-2020 at 01:33 AM.

piggottrichard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im certainly no expert but take some screenshots of the logs from Core>Show Log File and paste the outcome here for the main and follower then we can try to help[

V4mpyr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    21/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey big guy, first off.. thank you for the plug-in and all the time you've put into answering questions. I'm having an issue I was hoping to sort out.

I've placed your compiled version in the compiled plugin for PoeHUD. When I load the game+Loader, I don't see it in the list. Can you point me in the right direction?

Kind regards,
    Vamp

Graxizz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by V4mpyr View Post
    Hey big guy, first off.. thank you for the plug-in and all the time you've put into answering questions. I'm having an issue I was hoping to sort out.

I've placed your compiled version in the compiled plugin for PoeHUD. When I load the game+Loader, I don't see it in the list. Can you point me in the right direction?

Kind regards,
    Vamp
    Try running as admin. Also worth mentioning that using the controls like entrance, portal, etc do not function at all without running as admin on both my machines.

Thanks G/R
    1/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by piggottrichard View Post
    i have a VMware question im hoping you could help with and it is how do I get my VMware instance to use some of my 2060 Super PGU power the only option i have is there own form of GPU processing
    Vmware Workstation 16 will use your GPU. Run the game in a VM and see "Performance" tab in "Task Manager". You'll see that "GPU 0", which is "NVIDIA GeForce..." will be in use.

Originally Posted by Kapparino View Post
    Couldnt make it work with Localtunnel but it worked with Ngrok on an other port (443 by default). I had 4412 opened on both firewall (pc & wm) but well now i made it worked so it's fine. Are the follower(s) just being following bot or can they do something ? I tried to setup spells in the settings but except for the 1st added one i can't check "enable", i'm fine with my 2nd acc just following around as a future aurabot anyway. Also checked for follower to level-up gems in the main settings but didn't seems to work for me at least, so i don't know. Cheers for the plugin tho, i'll check more later as i just wanted to make it work for now.
    Do you have the name of your follower correct? Does it do actions, such as portal or entrance entering? Have you checked plugin's settings that everything there is correct? Level-upping gems shoudl work if your follower can do other commands.
    There was a bug with more spells than one. Now it's fixed and I'll make a release soon. So yes, for now only one spell can be active.

Originally Posted by optelol View Post
    I get this right after starting loader.exe
    Is that why network mode isn't working for me? Local works fine.
    GitHub - 13413j1j13j5315n13/FollowerV2: A follower plugin for Queuete's ExileApi (PoeHUD) ---> Troubleshoot ---> point 1 and 4.

Originally Posted by destramento View Post
    Thanks!
    Is here any limits like *one ip - 4 client* or somethink, or you using one ip for all clients?
    Whats windows build best to use for vm?
    I don't believe there is a limit on IP. That would be very dumb move from GGG. But they can detect you're using VMs or your accounts have been run natively and in VMs. But I don't care about it as I don't RTM or do anything else stupid.
    Use whatever Windows build works for you. Just download Win10 x64 and remove all unecessary things e.g. telemetry, Windows Store, Defender.

Originally Posted by Durotan13 View Post
    Host main Windows 10. Client VMware 16. One PC.
    Tried to use "local" Follower modes. Run to leader. But don't listen "Propagate working of followers" commands from "Ctrl".

Tried to use localTunnel with command "lt --local-host localhost --port 4412 --subdomain testi". Have JSON response from both side use curl testi.loca.lt. But inside reponse have broken LeaderName and other settings info. Probably
    setting don't save after switch follower mode from "local" to "network". Try reboot Core few time and have same issue.
    Do you have the proper name of your follower?
    You do NOT need localtunnel if you're within local network.
    I see that ngrok or localtunnel confuses people more and more... I will mention this in the documentation.

Try removing settings and starting from beginning. Also I've noticed that you need to open and close the PoeHUD's main window (F12) multiple times for settings be become persistent.

Originally Posted by V4mpyr View Post

Kind regards,
    Vamp
    What in the debug log? Have you tried "clean" install of PoeHud + Follower?

Originally Posted by Graxizz View Post
    Try running as admin. Also worth mentioning that using the controls like entrance, portal, etc do not function at all without running as admin on both my machines.
    I don't think you need admin rights for Follower plugin... Use "netsh" command and try disabling your firewall.
    Clients should work without admin rights as well. Again, try without firewall and see whether it's OK.

15. Thanks destramento (1 members gave Thanks to TT89 for this useful post)
    Durotan13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reset setting to default. Change to "network" mode.
    Set mysel as leader. Start Server listening with settings Server:localhost, port:4412. On main pc have right JSON response from "curl http://localhost:4412/".
    But on VM client can't give JSON response from "curl http://localhost:4412"
    Just
    curl: (7) Failed to connect to localhost port 4412: Connection refused"
    In Follover plugin setting: Server URL "http://localhost:4412/" and Start netwok requesting active.
    In Core debug window message "DoFollowerNetworkActivityWork called
    url is not alive"

Ports 4412 open on server and client. VM Bridge connection.
    Last edited by Durotan13; 10-17-2020 at 02:46 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Durotan13 View Post
    Reset setting to default. Change to "network" mode.
    Set mysel as leader. Start Server listening with settings Server:localhost, port:4412. On main pc have right JSON response from "curl http://localhost:4412/".
    But on VM client can't give JSON response from "curl http://localhost:4412"
    Just
    curl: (7) Failed to connect to localhost port 4412: Connection refused"
    In Follover plugin setting: Server URL "http://localhost:4412/" and Start netwok requesting active.
    In Core debug window message "DoFollowerNetworkActivityWork called
    url is not alive"

Ports 4412 open on server and client. VM Bridge connection.
    You cannot use "localhost" in the VM client machine. Get your host machine's IP address and try to curl using that IP inside your VM client.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast