Thanks G/R
    10/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posted an error on your github with Gyazo link. Trying to use Steelskin.

CoPilot Plugin for PoeHelper / PoeHud / ExileApi
    totalschaden's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jnz9513 View Post
    Posted an error on your github with Gyazo link. Trying to use Steelskin.
    Looks like your are missing the Actor Skill Offsets.

hackedh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, incredible add on, thanks for putting the time into developing this. one question: with the custom skill use:

is it possible to add an options for the macro to hold down the key until no enemies are in range, rather than tap the key on a timer? I am using it for flicker strike, but my Atk Spd is super high, and i'm concerned that having the macro tap that fast will set off some alarms on their end. thank you

Thanks G/R
    0/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hackedh View Post
    Hi there, incredible add on, thanks for putting the time into developing this. one question: with the custom skill use:

is it possible to add an options for the macro to hold down the key until no enemies are in range, rather than tap the key on a timer? I am using it for flicker strike, but my Atk Spd is super high, and i'm concerned that having the macro tap that fast will set off some alarms on their end. thank you
    Check the latest Version I just added flicker to Auto Attack for you.

Edit: Entities seems to be buggy atm, monster alive show as isDead true... so auto attack will likely not work properly until thats fixed.
    Last edited by totalschaden; 06-24-2020 at 02:21 AM.

ipcyborg2022's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can describe 1000 times how to use the plugins from the collection or once see the video setup instructions ...
    there is OBS Open Broadcaster Software(R)️ | OBS

Thanks G/R
    0/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ipcyborg2022 View Post
    You can describe 1000 times how to use the plugins from the collection or once see the video setup instructions ...
    there is OBS Open Broadcaster Software(R)️ | OBS
    Not sure what you want ?

Pushed Enemy detection to work around bugged 3.11 Hud with isDead isAlive etc.

hackedh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, I'll try it out, thank you
    EDIT: It works flawlessly!
    Last edited by hackedh; 06-24-2020 at 08:54 AM.

Aperiz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fix delete
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CoPilot Plugin for PoeHelper / PoeHud / ExileApi-1331-jpg  
    Last edited by Aperiz; 06-24-2020 at 03:30 PM.

killaz13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mines still not supported?

V4mpyr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    21/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Still having an issue with this plugin, I don't think it's the plugin itself but my user error. I am selecting the vaal skill, setting the assigned key.. in this case its "R"... When vaal skeletons fill up with souls, doesn't proc.

I must be missing something or a step .. and it's probably stupid but fml I cannot see what I'm doing wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Vamp

Edit: so skills like phase run are working for me... but the selection of "all vaal skills" are not working for me. I've set different breakpoints for health and energy shield.. still nothing.. I've set monster level so that it's weighted for min of 1 and still is not casting.

I guess I can try the box for any random skill not on list and see if I can get it to press on a cooldown.

Any thoughts would be helpful, I'm flying blind here..
    Last edited by V4mpyr; 06-27-2020 at 12:58 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by V4mpyr View Post
    Hey guys,

Still having an issue with this plugin, I don't think it's the plugin itself but my user error. I am selecting the vaal skill, setting the assigned key.. in this case its "R"... When vaal skeletons fill up with souls, doesn't proc.

I must be missing something or a step .. and it's probably stupid but fml I cannot see what I'm doing wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Vamp

Edit: so skills like phase run are working for me... but the selection of "all vaal skills" are not working for me. I've set different breakpoints for health and energy shield.. still nothing.. I've set monster level so that it's weighted for min of 1 and still is not casting.

I guess I can try the box for any random skill not on list and see if I can get it to press on a cooldown.

Any thoughts would be helpful, I'm flying blind here..

Hud is still not fully updated, VaalActorSkills Offsets are broken, some Buffs have broken timer etc. If you just have 1 Vaal Skill you could use Custom Skill for now.

Even when the Buff check itself works, CoPilot sometimes checks for is the Buff AND time left, to avoid the Buff from running out. And because the timer is broken it currently Spams some Stuff too.

I could temp. fix this by removing all timers, but I think its kinda useless as I would have to add them again once the Hud is fully fixed.

12. Thanks V4mpyr (1 members gave Thanks to totalschaden for this useful post)
    V4mpyr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    21/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by totalschaden View Post
    Hud is still not fully updated, VaalActorSkills Offsets are broken, some Buffs have broken timer etc. If you just have 1 Vaal Skill you could use Custom Skill for now.

Even when the Buff check itself works, CoPilot sometimes checks for is the Buff AND time left, to avoid the Buff from running out. And because the timer is broken it currently Spams some Stuff too.

I could temp. fix this by removing all timers, but I think its kinda useless as I would have to add them again once the Hud is fully fixed.
    Thank you big fella, appreciate your quick reply! Appreciate your help with this. I did notice some of the timer issues testing different skills, I'll stay tuned for your update !

Kind regards,
    Vamp

Queuete's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant really reproduce your IsDead / IsAlive being switched around problem. I looked into it and found those values as expected without any changes.
    Your last version throws a null Exception when the Settings are drawn, and the settings are not fully shown.

15. Thanks V4mpyr (1 members gave Thanks to Queuete for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    0/85
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Queuete View Post
    I cant really reproduce your IsDead / IsAlive being switched around problem. I looked into it and found those values as expected without any changes.
    Your last version throws a null Exception when the Settings are drawn, and the settings are not fully shown.
    Im not sure if the isDead/isAlive is still not working properly, there were several ppl with the Issue when i checked on it. I removed the isDead/isAlive checks from the filter, and check for hp > 0 atm.

There are broken Buff timers still for sure, for example any Offering buff will still show time "?" in devtree, some other buffs work fine. Im not sure if its a problem with the offsets or if the Data is not send to Client anymore. Last League Offering buff still had the time left value.

Regarding the Settings null exception I gues your settings file got corrupted ? try to delete it and launch without one. if the error still presist let me know and ill check on it.

Queuete's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by totalschaden View Post
    Im not sure if the isDead/isAlive is still not working properly, there were several ppl with the Issue when i checked on it. I removed the isDead/isAlive checks from the filter, and check for hp > 0 atm.

There are broken Buff timers still for sure, for example any Offering buff will still show time "?" in devtree, some other buffs work fine. Im not sure if its a problem with the offsets or if the Data is not send to Client anymore. Last League Offering buff still had the time left value.

Regarding the Settings null exception I gues your settings file got corrupted ? try to delete it and launch without one. if the error still presist let me know and ill check on it.
    I will look into the offering timers, if other timers work I guess they stripped this info somehow.

Regarding the Settings it seems like you were right, delete the whole plugin once and setting it up again worked.

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast