Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is the dps tracker in poehelper memory scan? is it accurate?

i just did 28m dps to shaper

Compiled PoEHelper for 3.10 with Plugins
    Forumuser1000's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    148/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So after today's server reset, I'm now getting the following crash whenever attempting to load PoEHelper: ProgNotWorking.png

I have the most up to date version of it and had no issues until the server reset earlier today. I'm running the game as a limited user, as I have been all league long.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mxlgb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same problem as you:confused:

Thanks G/R
    148/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Forumuser1000 View Post
    So after today's server reset, I'm now getting the following crash whenever attempting to load PoEHelper: ProgNotWorking.png

I have the most up to date version of it and had no issues until the server reset earlier today. I'm running the game as a limited user, as I have been all league long.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Originally Posted by mxlgb View Post
    I have the same problem as you:confused:
    I know the league died out weeks ago, but are there others having the same issue since yesterday too?

Thanks G/R
    148/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, so I resolved my issue after poking around google and the POE forums for a while (it appears my game had stopped recognizing the x64 version and was just running the 32 version instead), by going into the game's directory where the game client .exe is in windows and running the PackCheck.exe file to make sure nothing was corrupted in the game's files. Once finished, I simply then made the x64.exe launcher run as administrator and booted the game back up. It now all works again fine.

mxlgb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good,overall ,it's a problem solved. i think ,very thanks;)

levelmax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    260/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, so I resolved my issue after poking around google and the POE forums for a while (it appears my game had stopped recognizing the x64 version and was just running the 32 version instead), by going into the game's directory where the game client .exe is in windows and running the PackCheck.exe file to make sure nothing was corrupted in the game's files. Once finished, I simply then made the x64.exe launcher run as administrator and booted the game back up. It now all works again fine.
    Don't run 'Client.exe', just run 'PathOfExile_x64.exe' instead. That's how you always be sure it runs 64-bit. Also don't launch game as admin, that makes limited user method useless (if you are using it).

Thanks G/R
    148/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by levelmax View Post
    Don't run 'Client.exe', just run 'PathOfExile_x64.exe' instead. That's how you always be sure it runs 64-bit. Also don't launch game as admin, that makes limited user method useless (if you are using it).
    I was already running the x64.exe before.

For some reason though, after the server restart yesterday, the game simply started running the standard 32bit PathOfExile.exe instead of the x64.exe when you double clicked on the x64.exe version directly or via the limited user method. You could see in windows task manager that it was running the wrong version. I checked to make sure video drivers, windows, etc... were all up to date. No issues there.

I noticed players in the 3xG tech support forums had been running into this same issue right after server resets late in previous leagues, so ran the PackCheck to make sure there were no corruptions or problems with the game files like they had suggested to do. I didn't notice the PackCheck doing anything, but after running it I no longer had the issue any more.

Also, I just ran the x64 version the first time after the PackCheck was finished as an admin. I no longer run it as an admin. There's no issues anymore either.

TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nsitabasi90 View Post
    is the dps tracker in poehelper memory scan? is it accurate?

i just did 28m dps to shaper
    Yes. It just looks at mob HP and states how much has gone missing over a 1 second period.

Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've been getting PMs asking, so I want to clarify my plans for the next league.

My current plan is to update HUD as I normally would. To primarily focus on leveling and enjoying the league start, and take pauses to fix offsets as I go. This means it will probably be a bit slower than this past league, but I'm also more familiar with the layout of the refactored HUD's code, so that might offset it some. If there is an overwhelming push for me doing something similar to last league, then I'll consider it, but at this point that's not in my plans.

Rocker866's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehCheat View Post
    I've been getting PMs asking, so I want to clarify my plans for the next league.

My current plan is to update HUD as I normally would. To primarily focus on leveling and enjoying the league start, and take pauses to fix offsets as I go. This means it will probably be a bit slower than this past league, but I'm also more familiar with the layout of the refactored HUD's code, so that might offset it some. If there is an overwhelming push for me doing something similar to last league, then I'll consider it, but at this point that's not in my plans.
    would be awesome if u could do it like this league an early access paid version. PLS

Thanks G/R
    148/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rocker866 View Post
    would be awesome if u could do it like this league an early access paid version. PLS
    I second this suggestion. Would be more than happy to kick in $10 for an early day-1 PoEHelper again, no matter how gradual you get it functioning TehCheat.

Having at least just flasks and enemy/health/minimap icons functioning on day 1 or 2 makes such a world of difference and improvement to playing the game.

iso1b's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    13/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont Work w/ api Vulkan

znnera's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New renderer doesn't play nice with any overlay at the moment, not just HuD.

Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by znnera View Post
    New renderer doesn't play nice with any overlay at the moment, not just HuD.
    Because "Windowed Fullscreen" isn't actually Windowed Fullscreen. It's in fullscreen mode and until GGG fixes that, no overlay will work. We'd have to do something internal to get it working (which would be a chore to say the least).

EDIT: Well it's not quite fullscreen... not sure exactly what it is, but it's definitely weird. I ran HUD while in windowed fullscreen and couldn't see HUD. Swapped to fullscreen and couldn't see HUD. Alt-tabbed out of poe and then alt-tabbed back into poe and now the taskbar is visible, HUD is visible, and it appears poe is running in "fullscreen" (mouse locked to window, holding alt-tab minimizes poe's window as you'd expect with a fullscreen game window). It's just weird. The black flash when alt-tabbing from "windowed fullscreen" is certainly an indicator that it's not a true windowed fullscreen.
    Last edited by TehCheat; 05-28-2020 at 11:19 AM.

Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536 ... LastLast