0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    Make sure you have Auto flask toggled on.
    I have it toggled on, but the flasks don't activate on my attack key. I have the checkboxes ticked. My resolution is 2560x1440p, is that something to do with it? The button for activating all the flasks work

[PoE-Wingman] - Auto-Flask, Auto-Quit & more (AHK, pixel)
    thebbandit's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by toma1600 View Post
    I have it toggled on, but the flasks don't activate on my attack key. I have the checkboxes ticked. My resolution is 2560x1440p, is that something to do with it? The button for activating all the flasks work
    Sounds like you need to Calibrate your settings. The script completely relies on the information from the GuiStatus and without those it will not work properly. The most important one being OnChar, because that is the one that needs to match at all times. Go through the instructions for all the calibration that is required for the script to work at full capacity. Once you finish calibrating, then look through the rest of the settings on that page to familiarize yourself with the script.

Beyond the people having issues getting it set up, who is enjoying the new item filters? :P got a lot of potential uses, such as filtering for high dps weapons or high spell power wands, shields etc.. I will be expanding on the wiki section for it to go more into the details of fully utilizing it. The sky is the limit as far as how many filters this interface can handle, I tested up to 30 and it was still loading and scrolling around, and should be fine up to 100 filter groups. I know im definitely setting up some nice little filters to grab quick currency items to sell in the early part of the expansion. I want to look into a way to import and export the groups so they can be shared, then we can compile them on the wiki page with suggestions on how to use it.

Another thing I wanted to add is a way to set the default Stash tab for when you create a new group.

Update:
    Ok I pushed a new update .05.02 with all the changes and more:

Version .05.02 September/12/2019
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Added the ability to match mutliple strings in one Group item
    * Using the ~ evaluator you can now use | between each string
    * so wand|shield will match for Wands or Shields in Stats.ItemClass
    * it will remove extra spaces so you can use: wand | shield | body armour

Added the ability to import and export the JSON strings
    * Import and Export directly from the Clipboard
    * You can share these JSON strings on the forum!
    ** Lets see what people can come up with
    ** I will add them to wiki for examples
    * Added the ability to duplicate the Group directly from export
    ** Click the export button then click duplicate

Added dropdownlist for setting default stashtab in LootFilter
    * Saves to its own INI in the data folder
    Last edited by thebbandit; 09-12-2019 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Patchnotes

3. Thanks macproducer (1 members gave Thanks to thebbandit for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For other people having issues with the script:
    I have been reported that updating the AutoHotkey program to the latest version helped to fix their problems, so thats something to look at if your having unexplainable issues.

5. Thanks macproducer (1 members gave Thanks to thebbandit for this useful post)
    macproducer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I look forward to the filter uses but I just want to say that I am stoked on the work you have done thebbandit. It really is amazing what you have been able to do. Thanks to Andoesk and you for everything you guys have accomplished here.

infozeta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For other people having issues with the script:
    I have been reported that updating the AutoHotkey program to the latest version helped to fix their problems, so thats something to look at if your having unexplainable issues.
    np its working now!

toma1600's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you need to Calibrate your settings. The script completely relies on the information from the GuiStatus and without those it will not work properly. The most important one being OnChar, because that is the one that needs to match at all times. Go through the instructions for all the calibration that is required for the script to work at full capacity. Once you finish calibrating, then look through the rest of the settings on that page to familiarize yourself with the script.

Beyond the people having issues getting it set up, who is enjoying the new item filters? :P got a lot of potential uses, such as filtering for high dps weapons or high spell power wands, shields etc.. I will be expanding on the wiki section for it to go more into the details of fully utilizing it. The sky is the limit as far as how many filters this interface can handle, I tested up to 30 and it was still loading and scrolling around, and should be fine up to 100 filter groups. I know im definitely setting up some nice little filters to grab quick currency items to sell in the early part of the expansion. I want to look into a way to import and export the groups so they can be shared, then we can compile them on the wiki page with suggestions on how to use it.

Another thing I wanted to add is a way to set the default Stash tab for when you create a new group.

Update:
    Ok I pushed a new update .05.02 with all the changes and more:
    You were right, it was my calibtation settings. Once I did the On Char calibration it all works fine. Thanks for your hard work.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing:

I have not put together a wiki page for setting up the Loot Vacuum, but in the meantime here is a filter pack I made to help people use the vacuum. It has every strictness so you can choose the one that works best. It is also updated to the very newest filterblade version.

Just paste these filters into your users documents under my C:\Users\UserName\Documents\My games\Path of Exile

I added these to the repository and put a zip for .05.04 with all the files you need on the latest release

InGameLootFilters.zip
    Last edited by thebbandit; 09-12-2019 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Missed background for quest items

10. Thanks macproducer, shaneomahony (2 members gave Thanks to thebbandit for this useful post)
    legione75's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi I apologize for my English but I'm using a translator, I can't understand because I'm not very familiar with these programs where I'm wrong.
    I am attaching the photo in practice I am srs and I continue to drink even the pools of life without waiting for it to fall to the level put in the program
    I would be very grateful if you could help me I have problems with my arms and I can't play otherwise
    thank you very muchImmagine.jpg

anyhtinggoes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The last update disabled the ID/Vendor/Stash. Also, it made autoquit enable no matter what. Tried reinstalling and re calibration. The flasks work fine, tested % levels and they are ok. I'm not sure what happened.

kisapll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    22/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why my insta life flask are not spammed to reach desired life %. they feel so slow before they are used. there is noticable delay. i've set duration to 0
    Last edited by kisapll; 09-14-2019 at 04:45 AM.

Purama's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does anyone have a gemswapper?
    already looked in the forum around but found nothing that is 100% right, and i doesn't want to download a whole pack like this.
    thanks!

member_zero's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mistake delete
    Last edited by member_zero; 09-14-2019 at 12:05 PM. Reason: mistake

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have given my fork of PoE-Wingman its own thread on the OwnedCore forum.
    Find the new thread here: [WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click)
    any further support or discussion related to this version of the script should move to that thread instead.

If you are having issues with configuration, I would suggest looking at the wiki page which has everything you would need to help you get the script set up. If you are not familiar with what the config tabs do, it is well worth your time to go through and read each page. If you continue to have issues after that, either submit a filled out Bug Report or make a comment on the new thread to ask the community for assistance.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Purama View Post
    does anyone have a gemswapper?
    already looked in the forum around but found nothing that is 100% right, and i doesn't want to download a whole pack like this.
    thanks!
    you can easily split out the gemswap function from this. just find the function itself and copy it to a standalone script, then assign the variables it needs in your global section and create a hotkey for it such as !q::

Originally Posted by anyhtinggoes View Post
    The last update disabled the ID/Vendor/Stash. Also, it made autoquit enable no matter what. Tried reinstalling and re calibration. The flasks work fine, tested % levels and they are ok. I'm not sure what happened.
    I am not recreating issues with anything you mention, try going through the troubleshoot guide.

Last edited by thebbandit; 09-14-2019 at 12:49 PM.

montyes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hola, enhorabuena por tu/vuestro trabajo, desde que lo descubrí no juego sin el (y juego muchas horas).
    Por ahora solo uso las funciones de frascos y autosalir.
    He estado mirando como usar las funciones del chat, pero no me entero y la wiki no me ayuda.
    Seguiré intentando.
    MUCHAS GRACIAS.

Hello, congratulations on your work, since I discovered it, I don't play without it (and I play many hours).
    For now I only use the functions of jars and autoquit.
    I've been looking at how to use the chat features, but I don't know and the wiki doesn't help me.
    I will keep trying.
    THANK YOU.