Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody has the 1.1.1 version? 1.2.1 version's pot and quit methods are actually very sluggish and I would like to try 1.1.1. Thanks.

[PoE-Wingman] - Auto-Flask, Auto-Quit & more (AHK, pixel)
    sushix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    33/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PoE-Wingman v1.1.7z - Google Drive

this is for the 1.1. version. IF this violates the rules or goes against the OP please ERASE this post. just trying to help. thank you much for sharing your awesome work.
    Last edited by sushix; 05-13-2019 at 01:58 PM.

3. Thanks Forumuser1000 (1 members gave Thanks to sushix for this useful post)
    demonvip1987's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there sir this tool is amazing! I started using it a couple weeks ago but due to the 16:9 aspect ratio I have to bring my monitor from 21:9 to 16:9. Is there any way to add a 21:9 resolution selector? Or allow us to draw a box around each flask or something?

YunhOLee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sushix View Post
    PoE-Wingman v1.1.7z - Google Drive

this is for the 1.1. version. IF this violates the rules or goes against the OP please ERASE this post. just trying to help. thank you much for sharing your awesome work.
    I downloaded this version and the flasks are pretty much instant and work incredibly well but whenever i have the autoquit on it always kicks me during loading screens, any idea how to fix this?

doctu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gshock View Post
    I'm not the brightest, but I'm stubborn af!

The way the failsafe works is missing an edge case.

The situation can have a false positive, and a false negative,

Both are caused by having a "stale value" that is caused by zoning.

Since life changes (transparent background etc) we cant verify if it was a false negative.

We have to check for a static element (the gui, see: vX_OnChar and the dynamic (life)

If we check life first, its a potential false negative as you finish zoning.

If you check the gui first its a potential false positive as you start to zone.

Checking life before the gui avoids the false positive but not the false negative.

The solution is to check the gui first, then handle the potential false positive if the life threshold for a chicken is triggered.
    When the chicken is triggered, check the gui in a loop

If the pixel color for the gui changes, it was captured slightly before zoning and is a false positive.

If the pixel color for the gui matches, its a false negative from slightly before finishing loading.

Handle accordingly (by ignoring both edge cases!)

I'll repeat it because its worth doing so. The shorter the timer the higher the chance of hitting the edge case not currently handled.

Next up, Delve! with any luck its less irritating to sort out. :

Thanks to the creator of Aldoesk, having a good indication that pixel based life/mana detection was possible gave me the motivation to build my own.

Its a neat puzzle and I like writing my own scripts because I'm a control freak.

EDIT:
    For clarity a small delay (I'm using 125ms)between the first ui check and the second ui check helps ensure the ui check is not a false positive, meaning the result of the life check is reliable.

The extra delay is about ensuring the planets dont align. Having a stale value for the first ui check, the life check, and the second ui check should be exceedingly rare, but the tiny delay before the second ui check is just a precaution.

When the ui check confirms the positive, the loop breaks only having executed once.

The purpose of the loop is to rule out the false negative. As that edge case only occurs when completing zoning, there is no performance concern.
    How does your script look like?
    I tried to change for example ES 50% script to:
    pixelgetcolor, OnChar, vX_OnChar, vY_OnChar
    if (AutoQuit=1) && (Quit50=1) && (OnChar=varOnChar) {
    pixelgetcolor, ES50, vX_ES, vY_ES50
    if (ES50!=varES50) {
    RandomSleep(100,125)
    pixelgetcolor, OnChar, vX_OnChar, vY_OnChar
    if (OnChar=varOnChar) {
    Trigger:=Trigger+TriggerES50
    Logout()
    Exit
    }
    }
    }
    But doesn't change a problem I have. Every time I log in from character screen, script automatically fires once I arrive in Sarn and logs me out again. Anyone found a soltuion for that?

gshock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    outdated info
    Last edited by gshock; 06-21-2019 at 10:11 AM.

bookx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this detectable like HUD? took a break from PoE dunno whats going on, have to keep up to speed

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/573
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bookx View Post
    is this detectable like HUD? took a break from PoE dunno whats going on, have to keep up to speed
    Everything is detectable, especially anything public. I would recommend you use the limited user method, no matter what program you use.

10. Thanks bookx (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    Forumuser1000's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    149/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Program doesn't seem to be working as intended currently. It worked fine for me at the start of the last league.

I can load it up and edit flask settings etc... but then once enabled, it doesn't do anything. Is anyone else having the same issue?

I'm using Win7, have game set to windowed fullscreen, 1920x1080. Just the common basic config.

PlanNine's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Forumuser1000 View Post
    Program doesn't seem to be working as intended currently. It worked fine for me at the start of the last league.

I can load it up and edit flask settings etc... but then once enabled, it doesn't do anything. Is anyone else having the same issue?

I'm using Win7, have game set to windowed fullscreen, 1920x1080. Just the common basic config.
    I am also having this issue.

nosas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Think they changed colors slightly and the script no longer recognizes them. anyway not working after the new patch.

ownedreven's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They changed the position / color / coordination of some stuff I think. I got a program that show mouse pointers coord and updated the script I use (not this one) and its working now.

windoww=1920
    windowh=1080
    hpmiddlex=117
    hpmiddley=978
    hptopy=876
    chaticonx=17
    chaticony=881

Those are the the updated coords but you need to see how your script works (again, im not using this one). If they don't work just get a mouse pointer coord program (i used to this one: Realtime mouse position monitor tool << Admins eHow)

gshock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reliance on fixed colors is part of the issue with delve.

Even if you dynamically set the "good" color values in town or something, delve messes with such a method as others have noted.

The solution I believe is to evaluate the individual RBG values.

if your health globe is "red enough", thats a good value anywhere. The wrinkle with delve is that your globe darkens, but! you can detect that darkening and use a lower threshold for red at that point.

The way I'm doing that is by evaluating the green value, which drops when in the darkness.

energy shield and mana are not impacted, but I no longer use the color matching evaluation method. If its "blue enough" you have mana, and if green and blue are high enough you have es.

I dont know if my values are bulletproof yet, but so far its working well, though I may have fine tuning to do or find an edge.

CI avoids the problem entirely but I hammered this out today because I didn't want to be limited to a CI build in the "melee meta" league"

I did some pretty exhaustive testing on trying to use a list of "good colors" to address the delve issue. even several minutes going in and out of darkness collecting values, getting a list of 20 or 30 values wasn't good enough because there is too much variability.

Testing was done on a guardian who could sit in the darkness much longer than I'd ever want to, and didn't get any false negatives using the new method.

I' using the same method in the general game on my legion character. Since I'm dynamically lowering the red threshold only when darkness is detected, its seamless with other areas in the game.

To observe this, pick a point on your life globe, observe the red and green values at full life, kill the char and look at those values with an empty globe.

Then observe the green value of the globe in darkness, you'll see it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Don't try it with a nude level one though, because you need to be in the darkness for at least a few seconds to get meaningful values.

I think this might be obvious to someone with more artistic knowledge on color theory etc, but I just brute forced my way to a minimal understanding.

mortal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cant get this working, doesnt flask when its turned on

nosas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So for anyone, if it stopped working just do failsafe options in the second window of the script it helped for me

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast