Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On China server, pet's works as auto-looters and you have to pay for it

Tencent China auto currency pickup pets : pathofexile

First thing that comes to my mind when GGG started to work against HUD was they had plans to implement PoEHUD-plugins inside game as paid features.

Well, autolooting, auto stash, etc, isn't really cheating, just makes the game a lot more confortable and fun to play, and it can and could also just be available inside game, I said it many times here.

And guess what? I was right. GGG is copying poe-hud creators work and making it as paid features on China server. You can rent a pet for few dollars/month to auto pick your loot. And That's just the beginning.

Do you guys understand now why they want ban hud? Just because its free.

PS: If you're a hud plugin creator you should charge GGG your copy rights.
    Last edited by MACROS4LIFE; 09-10-2018 at 02:42 PM.
    HUD it's like cocaine, once you used, you can't forget.

On China server, pet's works as auto-looters and you have to pay for it
    homzalomza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's amazing, but sadly stuff like this will never be added into the regular realm. For example china realm, also offers extra inventory space for money, and has more convience stuff like this, but it won't be added onto main realm because they think qol stuff like this that makes you play so much more efficeintly will ruin the gamne or smt, and tetris inventory etc and annoying stuff like this should be a part of the game.

I really hope they do something with inventory space, and maybe make some auto sort stash mechanic so u could just dump items into stash and they would go to the right tab, I can see those two things being added but probably they will never add autoloot

GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If they ever do that I would gladly pay and use it.
    As long as the feature is awesome.

EthEth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    57/38
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would use it too. But there are some conditions: max price around 5eur/month and still I would think twice (I don't like paying monthly for games, my philosophy is that I choose permanent goods over timed addons).

(Warning: political-ish opinion)
    My doubts: law restrictions in some countries of EU (and maybe in US?) can block this kind of features. The truth is, old guys that create new laws are getting their hands on the Internet without understanding the reality of the global net. Best example: lootboxes treated as form of hazard game (applying that kind of logic to other games when can came out with though that games like Magic the Gathering should be banned because they can introduce people into hazard addicion sic!). Of course, like mention in other thread, changes in law can protect not-approved-software developer's products from being discovered or fought agains... but it is somewhat greasy topic... I don't believe that with current politicians (with their understanding of modern technologies) can do more harm to the global Internet community then good.

alantrik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you unironically defending lootboxes? Really???

EthEth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    57/38
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alantrik View Post
    Are you unironically defending lootboxes? Really???
    Lootboxes are fine IF:
    - you can get them for free AND they are at least a little rewarding (like Overwatch lootboxes)
    - they don't give game advantage in any way.
    If there is no option like above, they may not exist for me.

I would say that I have centered opinion: lootboxes can exist, but they should be fair.