Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Vaal skill handling and new plyer buff conditions are a great step, verny nice :-)

Unfortunately vaal skill or SendKey are working extremely bad on my pc. Only one test it works. and next run with same setting no vaal skill was sent.
    Only condition is hasflaskbuff on flask 3.
    Errorlog was clean.
    No idea what's going wrong there :-(

TreeRoutine for PoeHUD plus a Flask Manager
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PatriotOC View Post
    Attachment 61279
    Attachment 61280

Shouldnt "InHideoutCondition" be true or am I not understanding it? It doesnt change regardless if I invert it or not
    Probably a bugged condition. I'll open up an issue for it to be fixed.

Xcesiuss's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    14/85
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DJS View Post
    The Vaal skill handling and new plyer buff conditions are a great step, verny nice :-)

Unfortunately vaal skill or SendKey are working extremely bad on my pc. Only one test it works. and next run with same setting no vaal skill was sent.
    Only condition is hasflaskbuff on flask 3.
    Errorlog was clean.
    No idea what's going wrong there :-(
    Could you send me the saved profile in PM or send it to me on discord? thanks!

DJS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Probably a bugged condition. I'll open up an issue for it to be fixed.
    I had seen same behavior. But: as soon as you change area (go in map an go back) the condition works as it should.

5. Thanks Sychotix (1 members gave Thanks to DJS for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the hideout condition should now be fixed. Ensure you update every one of my routine plugins because it was a fix in TreeRoutine.dll

7. Thanks Xcesiuss (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    DJS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meanwhile i figured out regarding my vaal skill problem:
    I only can take influence in restarting POEHud. Either it works or it doesnt. "not working" means, everything works but vaal skill.

And i can report a new minor issue: with configured vaal skill it is most time not possible to click "begin combat" at vagan. The dialog will immediately closed.

DJS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And one more of my experience:
    Deactivating the Plugin in POEHud Menu doesn't have any effect.

Accidentally testet in lab, after deactivating with full flasks and reactivating, nearly all flasks are empty and Izaro gave me a oneshot :-)
    (flaskuse with nearby monster i use)

eNdless2k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd look up how a behavior tree works or look at my example BasicFlaskRoutine profile that comes included

Below might be along the lines of what you want.

PrioritySelector
    {
    Decorator (mana < 60%)
    {
    Sequence
    {
    UseFlaskAction(1),
    UseFlaskTypeAction(Mana, not-instant)

}
    },
    Decorator (Mana < 30%)
    {
    UseFlasktypeAction(Mana, instant)
    }
    }
    Hi

this helps me to get closer to the goal but i cant still get it to work how i want it. Thats my Code now (opened with wordpad) i tried it with zerphis in 1 and a normal mana pot in 2.
    But now the problem ist that both flask get used instantly until there are no charges left. I want the flasks to run to its full potential and then trigger again,

{"Name":"","Composite":{"Name":"Mana","Type":0,"ConditionList":[],"Children":[{"Name":"Mana","Type":2,"ConditionList":[{"Parameters":{"Invert":"False","IsAbove":"False","Percentage":"85"},"Linker":nu ll,"Owner":"Default","Name":"ManaPercentConditionFactory"}],"Children":[{"Name":"Mana","Type":1,"ConditionList":[],"Children":[{"Name":"1","Type":3,"ConditionList":[],"Children":[],"Action":{"Parameters":{"flaskIndex":"1","useLife":"False","useMana":"True","us eHybrid":"False","useInstant":"False","useDefense":"False","useOffense":"False", "useUtility":"False","useSpeedrun":"False","useUnique":"False","useOffenseAndSpe edrun":"False","usePoison":"False","useFreeze":"False","useIgnite":"False","useS hock":"False","useBleed":"False","useCurse":"False","reserveFlaskCharges":"0"}," Owner":"Default","Name":"UseFlaskActionFactory"}},{"Name":"2","Type":3,"Conditio nList":[],"Children":[],"Action":{"Parameters":{"flaskIndex":"2","useLife":"False","useMana":"True","us eHybrid":"False","useInstant":"False","useDefense":"False","useOffense":"False", "useUtility":"False","useSpeedrun":"False","useUnique":"False","useOffenseAndSpe edrun":"False","usePoison":"False","useFreeze":"False","useIgnite":"False","useS hock":"False","useBleed":"False","useCurse":"False","reserveFlaskCharges":"0"}," Owner":"Default","Name":"UseFlaskActionFactory"}}],"Action":null}],"Action":null}],"Action":null}}

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eNdless2k View Post
    Hi

this helps me to get closer to the goal but i cant still get it to work how i want it. Thats my Code now (opened with wordpad) i tried it with zerphis in 1 and a normal mana pot in 2.
    But now the problem ist that both flask get used instantly until there are no charges left. I want the flasks to run to its full potential and then trigger again,
    Try using the HasFlaskBuff condition to check if you already have the flask buff active.

eNdless2k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try using the HasFlaskBuff condition to check if you already have the flask buff active.
    I tried. now they dont get consumed instantly but they only get triggered like once or twice and dont reactivate when i habe below 85% mana.

Is there an issue when you have equipped 2 manaflasks at the same time?

I basicly need your standard basic routine with the zerphis mana change.

It seems to bug when you have more than one mana flask equipped. Ive the same issues the plugin Basicflaskroutine

PatriotOC's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible if you could add an inverted decorator? (If both conditions are false...)

I dont know if I am retarded but I dont know how to stop my flasks from being used once I am in hideout
    Last edited by PatriotOC; 04-27-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PatriotOC View Post
    Is it possible if you could add an inverted decorator? (If both conditions are false...)

I dont know if I am retarded but I dont know how to stop my flasks from being used once I am in hideout
    Invert the InHideout condition and AND it with whatever other conditions you want.

@eNdless2k

It all depends on your tree. You might want to not use the UseFlaskTypeAction and to write logic for individual flasks. You may need to use Xcesius's fork to support the PlayerHasBuff condition. It will eventually make it into the main branch once it is finished being tested and whatnot. Logic for zerphis specifically doesn't really fit well with BasicFlaskRoutine.

akfgedfsas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How exactly does And / Or and Normal .. Unique monsters condition work exactly? Im wondering if i can make it so it would either activate the flask either when there's enough monsters in range or if there's a Rare / Unique monster in range.

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by akfgedfsas View Post
    How exactly does And / Or and Normal .. Unique monsters condition work exactly? Im wondering if i can make it so it would either activate the flask either when there's enough monsters in range or if there's a Rare / Unique monster in range.
    What you would do to make this happen is to have a decorator with two conditions... like this.

Code:
    Decorator[ NearbyMonsterCondition (MonsterCount=10, Normal/Rare/Magic/Unique) O R NearbyMonsterCondition(MonsterCount=1, Rare/Unique)]
    {
    YourActionHere();
    }

PatriotOC's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does the timer work with flaskTypeAction or does it only work with flaskAction?

Basically I have

Priority
    [Decorater] (Start Time)If the timer has elapsed 9999ms or (ended or not started)
    [Sequence]
    [Action] Use flask <==== Currently it only works so that it actives a certain index but doesn't work for flaskTypeAction (lets say defense)
    [Action] Start The timer

I am trying to get 100% uptime of a flask but I have to use a timer cause the the built in stuff has a 1 second delay.

How do I make it so that it uses the other duplicate flasks (since I have two of the same flasks on my bar) when one flask runs out.
    Last edited by PatriotOC; 05-10-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast