Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am using Zoom/Bright map from CT, Item Alert for the sounds, and this for mobs alert and minimap...
    Someone should put them all together in one project,...

ExileHUD - External overlay for Path of Exile (work in progress)
    kamil10's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be nice to add Fullbright also and i will be happy

PerfectMiscreation's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The addition of zoom and light radius hacks would be great. It would make ExileHUD an exceptional multi-function package, and very close to what we all had loved within ECP. The only thing that would make it better after that would be if it were possible to integrate potting; Thus allowing for a single application for all popular exploits, hacks, and mods currently in use by a large bit of the public.

That said, I am also quite content with everything as it is. The mini-map and danger alerts were the major things missing since ECP. That void has been filled. Regardless of whether or not I need to load multiple apps.

However, I will say this, if ExileHUD could auto-close when the game client is closed --- that would be great. For me it tends to hang around after and I need to kill it via the task manager.

All that aside, I hope you are collecting some donations Evozer. Your HUD overlay is a much needed breath of air. I have not done so yet, but will be sure to send some cash your way over the next day or so, after I have a better picture of my monthly expenses.

tozededao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since we are talking about ECP, and all the ideas, I'll just throw my share aswell.

ECP warned Large Chests and Exiles as soon as you enter the instance, you didn't even needed to be close to them. My guess? The game preloads the textures on the loading screen, and you can probably read what textures were loaded on the loading screen and give the information.

Evozer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/15
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New version:
    • Added more customization for healthbars. You can toggle healthbars for Players, Monsters and Minions on and off. You can also change size and color for each of them through settings.txt but not from the menu yet.
    • Made the icons for magic, rare and unique monsters larger. Magic monster icons will now always render above normal monster icons and rare/unique monster icons will now always render above every other icon.
    • Added experience per hour display. It shows XP/hour for current area and estimated time until you level up. Currently it resets every time you change area, still not sure how I want it to work. I'll probably add a hotkey to manually reset it later.
    • Made some changes to exception handling to make sure it disposes all windows stuff in case the program crashes.

Originally Posted by nadner View Post
    I have .Net Framework 4+ but it instantly says stopping working (Win
    Try running this.

Originally Posted by rellyrel View Post
    a few suggestions:

1) Possible to disable sound alerts but keep on screen display of items on the ground?
    2) Possible to draw map overlay as opposed to the normal way of maphack? I know in the D3 version of this program TurboHUD it has this feature (not trying to compare sorry).

Thanks for the great program, will donate when I get some money
    1) Added settings for that in this version
    2) Too much work compared to just doing it with a maphack to be honest. If I recall correctly the entire map is not known to the client as soon as you enter an area in D3. But since the client knows the layout of the entire area in PoE I might aswell let the client draw the minimap.

Originally Posted by vmv View Post
    Attachment 17478
    Item level should be on left-low corner to see properties of belts-rings
    User choice colors for texts and sounds ofc...
    Bigger minimap picture size for rogue-bosses or user choice...
    Full bright on maps and numeric locked zoom +/-
    Diverse sounds...

So many
    The best program so far
    Thank you,

ps: Read your pm Evozer...
    Haven't received any pms from you.

Originally Posted by tozededao View Post
    Since we are talking about ECP, and all the ideas, I'll just throw my share aswell.

ECP warned Large Chests and Exiles as soon as you enter the instance, you didn't even needed to be close to them. My guess? The game preloads the textures on the loading screen, and you can probably read what textures were loaded on the loading screen and give the information.
    I haven't actually been able to figure out how it was done exactly and I have a bunch of other things to do before I try to find it again. But I would definitely want to add it if I knew how.

fabcard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evozer, good news!!!
    Hey friend, I saw that you have added new features on ExileHUD tool but the best thing is that only now it's working nicely on my win8.1. I can see and use all features!!!
    I don't know what have you changed on the code but for some reason it's no longer giving that black screen. I hope you know what is that and keep it for next versions
    Now I finally can use/test your tool.
    I'll be back later for suggestions and feedback, for sure. Talking about suggestions, is it possible to integrate DaxxTrias itemalerter tool to your ExileHUD. Not that the one on your tool is bad (I haven't check it yet) but DaxxTrias one has a lot of items already identified by the tool, has some sounds for specific items and other things. Maybe you guys can do it Also, as I said before, a item list where we can add/remove new items to get alerted when they drop, specially for those high ilvl craftable items and I wish a different border color on those items when they are dropped on ground, for fast and easy spot
    Keep up nice work.

PS: I guess your paypal link on front page is wrong. It's redirecting to a paypal logo picture.

DaxxTrias's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fabcard View Post
    <snip>
    Well anything in mine is publicly available, so if he needs anything from mine he can just take it. At his current rate of updating it won't be long before its quite all encompassing I think.

Thanks for adding healthbar customization features Evozer.

An7hrax's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be nice with an alert for the "Corrupting Blood" mod. The higher level you get to the more dangerous it becomes (at lower levels its manageable, pots/remove blood , and higher levels it almost kills you even if you have the pots).

Don't know if it's possible, but can you see item levels on the items that are laying on the ground?

And hope you get the donations you deserve

Evozer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/15
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added zoomhack (thanks to gurud for his cheat table to speed it up). It removes the zoom-out limit so you can zoom out further by scrolling, no hotkeys.

Originally Posted by fabcard View Post
    Evozer, good news!!!
    Hey friend, I saw that you have added new features on ExileHUD tool but the best thing is that only now it's working nicely on my win8.1. I can see and use all features!!!
    I don't know what have you changed on the code but for some reason it's no longer giving that black screen. I hope you know what is that and keep it for next versions
    Now I finally can use/test your tool.
    I'll be back later for suggestions and feedback, for sure. Talking about suggestions, is it possible to integrate DaxxTrias itemalerter tool to your ExileHUD. Not that the one on your tool is bad (I haven't check it yet) but DaxxTrias one has a lot of items already identified by the tool, has some sounds for specific items and other things. Maybe you guys can do it Also, as I said before, a item list where we can add/remove new items to get alerted when they drop, specially for those high ilvl craftable items and I wish a different border color on those items when they are dropped on ground, for fast and easy spot
    Keep up nice work.

PS: I guess your paypal link on front page is wrong. It's redirecting to a paypal logo picture.
    Well I don't really know what I changed but I'm glad it's working.Let's hope it keeps working in the future too. I do plan to add the ability to use different sounds for different types of item and perhaps a list of white/blue item names to alert for as well. Don't know about the paypal link, it works for me and it displays the correct link when I hover over the button.

Originally Posted by DaxxTrias View Post
    Well anything in mine is publicly available, so if he needs anything from mine he can just take it. At his current rate of updating it won't be long before its quite all encompassing I think.

Thanks for adding healthbar customization features Evozer.
    No problem

Originally Posted by An7hrax View Post
    Would be nice with an alert for the "Corrupting Blood" mod. The higher level you get to the more dangerous it becomes (at lower levels its manageable, pots/remove blood , and higher levels it almost kills you even if you have the pots).

Don't know if it's possible, but can you see item levels on the items that are laying on the ground?

And hope you get the donations you deserve
    Corrupting blood is a good idea, I'll try to fix it tomorrow. I could probably add itemlevel for the tooltip shown when hovering over items on ground. Displaying it on the item label itself would be veru nice but I don't think there's enough room on the label. And thanks for your donation

kamil10's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I renew my request about the Fullbright. Hope to see this in next version.

Thanks G/R
    20/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the new config file does not have the menu part of it (and i didnt save the old files) in it. Anyone that have the line?

DaxxTrias's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by An7hrax View Post
    the new config file does not have the menu part of it (and i didnt save the old files) in it. Anyone that have the line?

bool Window.ShowIngameMenu=True

Thanks G/R
    20/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually it had, I'm just blind. thanks anyway

emjay2d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once again -- This is amazing. I really appreciate your work! And thanks gurud for letting him add the CT for zoomhack!

I have afew suggestions if you get super bored :P
    Move the "Minimap Icons" to the center when you have the full map open.
    Maybe? Something to let you know your running with puncture.

Did you plan on giving the option to change health bars on mobs that are "blue" or "yellow" or even "orange?"
    Last edited by emjay2d; 03-26-2014 at 06:00 PM.

fabcard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by emjay2d View Post
    Move the "Minimap Icons" to the center when you have the full map open.
    Yes friend, that's a good suggestion. I'm so used to press TAB when I need to check map and don't use minimap at all. I only have it on now because this ExileHUD needs it to show mobs. I'm pretty sure Evozer can add that feature for full map (TAB) too

Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst ... 234567891056 ... LastLast