0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need your opinions on exilebuddy and exiledbot

So, I've become more interested in botting right now and i'm wondering which one of these bots are the most safe/best?

I know that exilebuddy was super easily detected when it got released, is this still the case? Does anyone have much experience with botting on poe and if so, how often do you get banned? I get the impression that it's really hard to bot undetected on poe so is it even worth doing?

Need your opinions on exilebuddy and exiledbot
    username1001011's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having used ExiledBot I go banned a few accs but I've been running like 2 bots 24/7 (most of the time)... got several chars in Anarchy into the high 80s with botting... so using VPNs that each one has a different IP helps.

Don't know about ExileBuddy.

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mudslime View Post
    I know that exilebuddy was super easily detected when it got released
    I agree..not challenging you

I'm just curious if you have any references..

Because it's well known anything unflattering is deleted from the buddy forums with extreme prejudice & impunity..

Mudslime's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaladhjin View Post
    I agree..not challenging you

I'm just curious if you have any references..

Because it's well known anything unflattering is deleted from the buddy forums with extreme prejudice & impunity..
    I've been using exilebuddy since I made this post. I've got banned on two out of four accounts during 2 months of botting. The 2 accounts that got banned were running 24/7. The 2 that hasn't been banned yet I only run at night and during school. The bot is undetected right now - what they detect however is obvious botting, like 24/7 grinding for weeks.

I tried exiledbot for like 5 minutes and for me it was obvious too me that it's coded by kids with no experience at all, while the buddy guys has been making bots for years. It's true that exiledbuddy was detected - that was months ago though before I started using it. I've looked into it and back in the days it had more features and it was much more efficient but then they rewrote everything to make it undetectable.
    Last edited by Mudslime; 05-15-2014 at 06:33 PM.

alucqrd's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/53
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using exilebuddy since I made this post. I've got banned on two out of four accounts during 2 months of botting. The 2 accounts that got banned were running 24/7. The 2 that hasn't been banned yet I only run at night and during school. The bot is undetected right now - what they detect however is obvious botting, like 24/7 grinding for weeks.

I tried exiledbot for like 5 minutes and for me it was obvious too me that it's coded by kids with no experience at all, while the buddy guys has been making bots for years. It's true that exiledbuddy was detected - that was months ago though before I started using it. I've looked into it and back in the days it had more features and it was much more efficient but then they rewrote everything to make it undetectable.
    Lol thanks for your feedback dude !
    Anybody can buy me some chocolate bar please ?

hrapvlesu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have licenses for both buddy and exiled and have used them for quite some time.
    Here is my conclusions:

ExileBuddy:

Pros:
    - Works in background. You can do other things on pc while bot runs.
    - Has public API. You can create routines specifically for your build or write a plugin that adds completely new functionality to the bot.

Cons:
    - Developers are really REALLY slow. This is the main and huge minus of the ExileBuddy and the reason why you should use ExiledBot. Bot is under development for like 1 year already and all it can do is run regular zones like Docks and Library. However developers are constantly writing something ... and rewriting ... and rewriting the rewritten, adjusting something and readjusting etc etc etc... all this shit instead of implementing things that people were asking for ages. The only conclusion I can make - they have created a really shitty core of the bot so it should be rewritten after every poe patch (every 2 weeks lol).
    - No map farming
    - No smart pickit
    - No boss farming

Plus/minus at the same time: Buddy is using memory writing to do things, it makes bot more smooth and faster. But if GGG will implement clientside anticheat - Buddy users will be the first ones to ban.

ExiledBot:

Pros:
    - Developers are active and responsive
    - Map farming
    - Smart pickit
    - Boss farming

Cons:
    - Can't work in background. Using bot actually "locks" your pc. You need to setup a virtual machine or have 2 pc.
    - Does not have API or something. Basically you can only setup skill range and cooldown. Making ExiledBot effectively run summoner or totemancer is nearly impossible. Unless developers specifically implement that.
    - Gets stuck more often than ExileBuddy (the famous back-and-forward bug)

Overall:
    ExileBuddy has huge potential. I hope someday slowpoke-developers will make it shine. But I can only hope...
    Until then, you should use ExiledBot.

IeUz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ExileBuddy has Smart PickIt.

Mudslime's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hrapvlesu View Post
    I have licenses for both buddy and exiled and have used them for quite some time.
    Here is my conclusions:

ExileBuddy:

Pros:
    - Works in background. You can do other things on pc while bot runs.
    - Has public API. You can create routines specifically for your build or write a plugin that adds completely new functionality to the bot.

Cons:
    - Developers are really REALLY slow. This is the main and huge minus of the ExileBuddy and the reason why you should use ExiledBot. Bot is under development for like 1 year already and all it can do is run regular zones like Docks and Library. However developers are constantly writing something ... and rewriting ... and rewriting the rewritten, adjusting something and readjusting etc etc etc... all this shit instead of implementing things that people were asking for ages. The only conclusion I can make - they have created a really shitty core of the bot so it should be rewritten after every poe patch (every 2 weeks lol).
    - No map farming
    - No smart pickit
    - No boss farming

Plus/minus at the same time: Buddy is using memory writing to do things, it makes bot more smooth and faster. But if GGG will implement clientside anticheat - Buddy users will be the first ones to ban.

ExiledBot:

Pros:
    - Developers are active and responsive
    - Map farming
    - Smart pickit
    - Boss farming

Cons:
    - Can't work in background. Using bot actually "locks" your pc. You need to setup a virtual machine or have 2 pc.
    - Does not have API or something. Basically you can only setup skill range and cooldown. Making ExiledBot effectively run summoner or totemancer is nearly impossible. Unless developers specifically implement that.
    - Gets stuck more often than ExileBuddy (the famous back-and-forward bug)

Overall:
    ExileBuddy has huge potential. I hope someday slowpoke-developers will make it shine. But I can only hope...
    Until then, you should use ExiledBot.
    What? You can farm maps and bosses with exilebuddy with the beta version, you just have to make your own plugins. I'm running 75-78 maps with aegis cyclone st and it's 100% afk just have to clean stash once a day or so. But yes, the "release" version lacks many features and even in the beta version you have to script everything yourself so I can see why some users don't like it.

Does map farming work great with exiledbot, if so I will maybe test it? Updating exilebuddy plugins are a huge pain in the ass since theyr'e making so many changes in their API all the time
    Last edited by Mudslime; 06-04-2014 at 08:05 AM.

Tanvar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simple question: When I bot (new account) is my actual main account in any danger? If so (or even if not) how would I be safest, except the obvious "Don't bot 24/7"?

shogo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    8/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tanvar View Post
    Simple question: When I bot (new account) is my actual main account in any danger? If so (or even if not) how would I be safest, except the obvious "Don't bot 24/7"?
    Use nonpublc VPN, dont trade often between accs, never join from main IP.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What? You can farm maps and bosses with exilebuddy with the beta version, you just have to make your own plugins.
    Which is equal to my previous statement: "Exilebuddy can't farm maps".

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IeUz View Post
    ExileBuddy has Smart PickIt.
    Then please write me a code for pickit "Pick up all rare weapons, stash 300+ dps ones, sell the rest".
    That can be easily done in ExiledBot pickit.