Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn these big patches, people get used to play with this "drug" then they can't handle not having it

ExiledCheatersPlatform (1.X)
    tozededao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pushedx View Post
    Thought I mentioned it in the thread somewhere, but ECP will not launch after the client updates (or even when you modify the client yourself). If you check the log file, you'll see the error. There is no auto-update or auto-download features in this release, for both security and user reassurance purposes (as many people here don't know me or my work here, and might be suspicious of the release).

I do have auto-update tools I use for patches though, but there's a lot more stuff I do each patch. I do check to see if certain things have been added to the client yet. I also do some basic testing to make sure nothing obvious is broken. Since I'm using a software protector, I then do a second test before release to make sure I didn't break anything. Since there's some bug fixes to do, and a few feature changes, I'm going to do all this at once, and try to put up one DLL, which hopefully doesn't mess up for anyone.

Depending on the patch, sometimes this process goes really fast, and other times it takes a bit longer. Since this was a larger patch, and the client size has increased enough to warrant closer inspection, I'll probably take some extra time with this update. I do read the official forums and check for bug reports, as new patches sometimes have to get hot-fixed if they miss something. As a result, there's no reason to rush anything in the update process! I'm sure everyone is anxious to keep using this, but this is a large project!
    New patch in 30 minutes for hotfixes

pushedx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A new version will be posted probably around the 27th (< 1 day). Initial updates and checks went good,, a few changes, but due to the timing of this patch, it's too late for me to update everything I need to for 1.1, as well as do two rounds of testing (pre-protection, post-protection) before making a release. Since I won't be awake to support any problems during that time either, I'm holding off on posting anything until later today, when I'll be around. So please don't stay up waiting tonight (if you are on US time) for a release.

Dragonef22's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am already so addicted to it, that I cant play without !

visitor77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dragonef22 View Post
    +1

thank you for this great tool !

moustache's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was confused when I saw an exile and didn't hear the money sound

PerfectMiscreation's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got to thinking when reading the above comment.

Is it possible for the path finding to draw nav lines to situation items such as Exiles and large chests, objects that may not always be present?
    Or is this limited to drawing to static items that are always present, such as way points, stash, quest points, continuation entrance and exits, etc... ?
    Last edited by PerfectMiscreation; 06-26-2013 at 05:13 PM.

lalaloon's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The current version of this bot doesn't work with the latest PoE update correct? Cause I click launch and nothing happens.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lalaloon View Post
    The current version of this bot doesn't work with the latest PoE update correct? Cause I click launch and nothing happens.
    It is currently not able to be used. Read previous posts for updates.

fabcard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dragonef22 View Post
    Same here. I'm waiting anxious for the new ECP version

Thanks G/R
    8/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still updating stuff, been going all day fixing random crashes, and the like! I'm trying to get something released for tonight, but I might not make it. Sorry for the delay! I'm also going through this thread again and checking all the things people mentioned. A few things might not make it into the next version, but they will be on the list.

I should add that the delay in this update isn't a result of the actual patch changing a ton of stuff. Only a few things actually changed, and since I rely on pointers and client functions, I mostly know when something is broken because I crash. When the big 0.11.0 patch was released, I had to fix only like one sig and everything worked. I ran my client tools to check different client structures that I'm using and not much has changed in them.

The current delay is actually a result of me having to change a lot of the internal stuff the project is based on (aka even though I've tried to design things as best I could, those designs keep on proving to be flawed, and I have to fix them). Over the past week, I worked on a separate copy trying out different fixes for things, so now I'm applying it to this version. That version was actually too unstable to just release as it was, so I have to go through and update a lot of stuff. The reason for this is because I want to get a really basic bot prototype out soon that is based on this framework.

In order to do that though, the copy of ECP I'm developing on needs to be in sync with the ECP version I release to you guys. Otherwise, I end up with long delays like this on patch day!

Teaser image of something I did add from a request earlier:

You can now configure all chests. The GUI is merged with the main one for now, and no setting file is kept yet, but it should be alright at the start. I'll be adding better filter support for monsters as well.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, I'll try to add Descent support for pathfinding, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to until after doing a few of the events myself.

Originally Posted by PerfectMiscreation View Post
    I got to thinking when reading the above comment.

Is it possible for the path finding to draw nav lines to situation items such as Exiles and large chests, objects that may not always be present?
    Or is this limited to drawing to static items that are always present, such as way points, stash, quest points, continuation entrance and exits, etc... ?
    All entities are dynamic, so it's impossible to do that if they are outside your sync radius. If they are in range though, a path could be drawn, which is what I do in my bot logic to show what it's currently doing. I didn't add that logic to the non-bot stuff just because there are minimap icons that are far more useful than drawing the path and adding more clutter.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pushedx View Post
    ...All entities are dynamic, so it's impossible to do that if they are outside your sync radius. If they are in range though, a path could be drawn, which is what I do in my bot logic to show what it's currently doing. I didn't add that logic to the non-bot stuff just because there are minimap icons that are far more useful than drawing the path and adding more clutter.
    Yea, I had assumed it would not be possible until within sync range. I had also completely forgot about the mini map icons for chests.
    This will be the last I let my curiosity run rampant without sleep. The wife has dutifully slapped me in the head for not thinking of something as
    basic as the existing map icons.

Hoping to see something tonight, but if not, I'll be watching for it.

Again, grats on probably the biggest contribution to the POE comminity thus far. I can not say thanks enough.

jdk1811's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just.. love you ..

CuT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been waiting too long for something like this. Thank you so much.

If you can make an SVN I would love to donate.

Regardless I'm going to because its so freaking awesome. Can't wait for a fix.

+rape

Thanks G/R
    8/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whenever there is a delay, it's always good to spend a little extra time adding something so people feel it was worth the wait even more so: Color will change, but that was the first test.

Aiming for a release before tonight! Have a few more things to cleanup and test.

Thank you everyone for your feedback and kind words!
    Last edited by pushedx; 06-27-2013 at 09:27 AM.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast