0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IeUz View Post

But, once the bot is implemented, i have used in the past multiple VMs to bot, just to have different MAC addresses and different IPs (VPN) on each bot running, to diminish the chance of getting all accounts banned on one hit . . .
    That's my plan. But that being said, this bot is good enough to just start up again when it gets banned anyways. If I can run 10+ clients at once it'd be great.

ExiledCheatersPlatform (1.X)
    Dragonef22's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noticed another weird bug

Sometimes the mob radar automaticly deactivates golden and unique mobs

fabcard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for this awesome tool, pushedx.
    Is it possible to add an option to change the color of drops on the ground, specially the white ones, to make them easy to find on the middle of the many others?
    Also, would be nice to see the auto-flasks script integrated on your tool
    Again, thank you and keep it up...

IeUz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dragonef22 View Post

I have noticed this too, but for me it auto disabled for normal and unique mobs.

pushedx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fabcard View Post
    Thank you very much for this awesome tool, pushedx.
    Is it possible to add an option to change the color of drops on the ground, specially the white ones, to make them easy to find on the middle of the many others?
    Also, would be nice to see the auto-flasks script integrated on your tool
    Again, thank you and keep it up...
    Changing the items on the ground is something I'd like to do, but for now, it's one of those things that'd be done in the future, as I'm working towards getting the bot setup. Likewise with the minimap path rendering, I'd like to draw that over the terrain itself too rather than on the minimap.

The autopot and other features like that are coming soon! The plan was to add them shortly after this release, but I have some things to fix first. I have to fix them sooner, because any core changes I do affects everything. As a result, when I finally get to implementing things like that, it should be a lot better than it would have been using the current version.

Originally Posted by Dragonef22 View Post

Originally Posted by IeUz View Post
    I have noticed this too, but for me it auto disabled for normal and unique mobs.
    Those are currently just programming bugs. I looked at the code the other day when I noticed it and saw I was doing something wrong with the drawing (changing the display value instead of a temporary value). They mostly trigger with the bandits, due to the neutrality change logic I implemented. It'll hopefully be fixed soon. Unless there's another minor patch that I have to update from, I'll just wait until patch day to put out these minor fixes, as I'm working on a total rewrite for the bot portion.

I noticed I have some serious flaws with how I have things setup now (in terms of a long term project), so I'm trying to get the new version setup and tested before patch day so people can start using that instead. I can't count how many total rewrites I've done, but that's just part of the natural evolution of projects like these that change often.

Neymar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good work so far, tried it a small amount and it is beneficial to some extent, no way to quickly farm orbs though, not that I have found. Can't wait for the bot to be developed though!

Atibu's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pushedx View Post
    i tried to keep it short, really, I tried...

Last edited by Atibu; 06-23-2013 at 03:45 PM.

PerfectMiscreation's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Listed on front page as one of the hottest threads. Gratz.

moustache's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get a problem with the hack where normal and unique monsters stop appearing on my minimap. When I check the settings, I find those to be unchecked and I can just check them again and hit reload for it to work again.

Thanks G/R
    8/137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by moustache View Post
    I get a problem with the hack where normal and unique monsters stop appearing on my minimap. When I check the settings, I find those to be unchecked and I can just check them again and hit reload for it to work again.
    Sorry about that! It will be fixed in the next version. It's just a bug with how I change the display flag. It triggers mostly on the bandit quest, but it can happen a few other places too.

chaostheorem's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems to be an amazing tool so far. Not sure if this can be implemented, but is there any way to make a different icon for large chests? Also, with notifications, could party alloc be taken into account for items?

Thanks G/R
    8/137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chaostheorem View Post
    It seems to be an amazing tool so far. Not sure if this can be implemented, but is there any way to make a different icon for large chests? Also, with notifications, could party alloc be taken into account for items?
    Yes, better icon management and settings are on the todo list for the filter. Adding that won't be too hard.

I can put that on the todo list, as I've not reversed the new loot system yet, so I can't do this as fast as the previous idea.

I'll have to see what changes this week as part of the big patch. I expect it to take some time to upgrade, so I'll try to work in as many new features as well as fix the previously mentioned bugs while I'm updating.

Right now, I'm working on a different parallel version that will be the fully paid bot stuff. It'll start really simple and then grow based on how people use it. I'll be making an idea thread soon for the bot.

Str0be's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been running this for a while now, but out of nowhere after closing PoE, and trying to re-open the program, says I don't have permissions for ECP-Launcher.exe, then out out nowhere it just deletes itself from the computer...... ? I've even re-extracted it to the location, does the same exact thing.

tozededao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Str0be View Post
    I've been running this for a while now, but out of nowhere after closing PoE, and trying to re-open the program, says I don't have permissions for ECP-Launcher.exe, then out out nowhere it just deletes itself from the computer...... ? I've even re-extracted it to the location, does the same exact thing.
    most likely your AV is deleting it

Thanks G/R
    8/137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Str0be View Post
    Whenever programs magically just break, especially when they don't update automatically, check your anti-virus. Chances are, they added some generic signature that ends up catching more things than they expect, so problems like those come up out of no where.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast