Thanks G/R
    8/14
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone been able to get the autoflask script working with this? I just get some error from it saying and "failed to obtain modulebase or modulesize for pid984"

ExiledCheatersPlatform (1.X)
    3raser's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by porkie View Post
    Has anyone been able to get the autoflask script working with this? I just get some error from it saying and "failed to obtain modulebase or modulesize for pid984"
    its working fine for me, i started the game first though, then i entered autoflask and quit, then i started this puppy

porkie's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/14
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 3raser View Post
    its working fine for me, i started the game first though, then i entered autoflask and quit, then i started this puppy
    Just tried your way still the same thing. Would it because im running win8 64?

3raser's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just tried your way still the same thing. Would it because im running win8 64?
    not sure, but i am running with win 7 32bit

IeUz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been following you in BH and i amazed by your work. Just dropped you $20 to help the "cause"

BTW, why is it not possible to run it under VM?
    Last edited by IeUz; 06-21-2013 at 03:33 PM.

porkie's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/14
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not sure, but i am running with win 7 32bit
    Nvm I figured It out, When running this program you need to run the autoflask script as administrator otherwise it throws the error.

PerfectMiscreation's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hola stimmed, I made this account specifically to thank you for releasing this. I have followed your posts on BH for some time now, and have found myself truly impressed with your work.

I have been toying with your ECP for about two hours now and thus far have been quite blown away with the amount of time and effort you have put into this. I will be more than happy to small a small contribution this payday.

Thank you.

3raser's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seem te get quite a few bad allocation errors using this. but its so good i just restart every time

pushedx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a bug (that's now fixed in the next version, but not released yet) with the bandits and crew that resets your normal/unique display filter on the enttiy radar. It's not terribly bad, but if you notice those options getting changed after doing the bandit quests, that's why.

I'm currently working on a few updates and rewrites in plans of support for my phase two stuff.

Thank you everyone for your positive feedback!

Nvm I figured It out, When running this program you need to run the autoflask script as administrator otherwise it throws the error.
    Good to hear! When working with processes and memory reading and writing and changing stuff like I am, I have to run as admin otherwise some things break.

Originally Posted by IeUz View Post
    I have been following you in BH and i amazed by your work. Just dropped you $20 to help the "cause"

Thank you! It's part of VMProtect, but I can disable that in the next version if anyone needs to actually run it in VM. I was testing out some of their features and getting familiar with their setup. So far, it seems most people are not having any problems with it, which makes me happy. I'll be toning down all of what VMProtect does in certain areas to help increase performance, but this was my baseline test of "everything and the kitchen sink" to see how good their product is.

Originally Posted by PerfectMiscreation View Post
    Hola stimmed, I made this account specifically to thank you for releasing this. I have followed your posts on BH for some time now, and have found myself truly impressed with your work.

I have been toying with your ECP for about two hours now and thus far have been quite blown away with the amount of time and effort you have put into this. I will be more than happy to small a small contribution this payday.

Thank you.
    Thanks! I appreciate it! More cool stuff is on the way.

I seem te get quite a few bad allocation errors using this. but its so good i just restart every time
    Few questions: which OS/bit are you using, did you ever get those errors before without using ECP, and about when do they happen (like going to town, changing zones, randomly)?

I've not seen those myself or heard anyone getting them, but I'll keep an eye out on it for it.

pumbayo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how to start this bot i got all

3raser's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Few questions: which OS/bit are you using, did you ever get those errors before without using ECP, and about when do they happen (like going to town, changing zones, randomly)?

I've not seen those myself or heard anyone getting them, but I'll keep an eye out on it for it.
    I'm running a win7 32 bit with 8gb memory compatibility unlocked. before unlocking i had out of memory errors, but not in the past 3 months. it only happens when i change zones, the game will freeze at the loading screen and give me a bad allocation error and crashes the game

Dragonef22's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I readed through your posts since the beginning on bh, love to see that you are done and released it now

Using it to farm rogues atm, its amazing

Donated some money to you, keep up the good work

--

I have come across 3 lil bugs

1. In the ship-graveyard the zoomhack seems to bug, the mobs were flying in the air, everythig turned black. After I deactivate the hacks and rejoined the area it was fine
    2. When I rejoined mud-flats a few times to search roa-albino, poe crashed for me. I had pathfinding up the whole time, might be based on that - however this
    only happend once, was fine after that
    3. Item-alert does not seem to work completly. It doesnt show questitems, r-g-b items, trans orb etc. for me, although based on the default settings it should, shouldnt it?
    Last edited by Dragonef22; 06-22-2013 at 07:41 AM.

pushedx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm running a win7 32 bit with 8gb memory compatibility unlocked. before unlocking i had out of memory errors, but not in the past 3 months. it only happens when i change zones, the game will freeze at the loading screen and give me a bad allocation error and crashes the game
    Ok, I'll try to look into this. The /PAE shouldn't cause anything specific, but perhaps it's an issue with VMP.

Originally Posted by Dragonef22 View Post
    I readed through your posts since the beginning on bh, love to see that you are done and released it now

Using it to farm rogues atm, its amazing

Donated some money to you, keep up the good work

--

I have come across 3 lil bugs

1. In the ship-graveyard the zoomhack seems to bug, the mobs were flying in the air, everythig turned black. After I deactivate the hacks and rejoined the area it was fine
    2. When I rejoined mud-flats a few times to search roa-albino, poe crashed for me. I had pathfinding up the whole time, might be based on that - however this
    only happend once, was fine after that
    3. Item-alert does not seem to work completly. It doesnt show questitems, r-g-b items, trans orb etc. for me, although based on the default settings it should, shouldnt it?
    Thanks!

1. That's odd. I've never come across that before. My far-plane clipping is set pretty far away. If you see mobs flying in the air, that sounds just like a graphics bug. I'm not sure what could cause that through using ECP, but I'll try to look into it. What video card and OS do you have? Does it happen always in that instance or just randomly?

2. I have come across a very rare crash when logging out. I've been trying to replicate this, so I'll try that method instead to track it down. So this is a confirmed bug right now. I'm working on adding some new crash reporting to help detect this, but I'm not sure if it'll work or not.

Also, in the past I've tried looking for Albino Rhoas, but I've been through 100s of instances and never found one (during closed beta). I'm not sure if anything changed with them for open beta or not, but they seem about as rare as Mirrors now. I think I actually found both my rhoas during race events.

3. I should have explained a bit more, but "item alert" is user configurable. I've only added message alerts on certain items, with no real consistency. If you take a look at the default items.cfg file, and ctrl + f "alert", those are the only items I have configured right now. I'm working on a better way to handle that file right now, so that's why it seems incomplete.

To add more alerts, just follow the same pattern as the current existing ones, I didn't want to put alerts on everything because it might get annoying if you play for a while. That's also why the more uncommon currency has alerts and the common ones don't.

Dragonef22's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pushedx View Post
    1. That's odd. I've never come across that before. My far-plane clipping is set pretty far away. If you see mobs flying in the air, that sounds just like a graphics bug. I'm not sure what could cause that through using ECP, but I'll try to look into it. What video card and OS do you have? Does it happen always in that instance or just randomly?

2. I have come across a very rare crash when logging out. I've been trying to replicate this, so I'll try that method instead to track it down. So this is a confirmed bug right now. I'm working on adding some new crash reporting to help detect this, but I'm not sure if it'll work or not.

Also, in the past I've tried looking for Albino Rhoas, but I've been through 100s of instances and never found one (during closed beta). I'm not sure if anything changed with them for open beta or not, but they seem about as rare as Mirrors now. I think I actually found both my rhoas during race events.

3. I should have explained a bit more, but "item alert" is user configurable. I've only added message alerts on certain items, with no real consistency. If you take a look at the default items.cfg file, and ctrl + f "alert", those are the only items I have configured right now. I'm working on a better way to handle that file right now, so that's why it seems incomplete.

To add more alerts, just follow the same pattern as the current existing ones, I didn't want to put alerts on everything because it might get annoying if you play for a while. That's also why the more uncommon currency has alerts and the common ones don't.
    1. This error only happend once as well. It could be a random error that is not related to ecp. I am using win7-64 with a nvidia graphic card

3. All right, thanks for explaining this

IeUz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IeUz

Originally Posted by pushedx
    Thank you! It's part of VMProtect, but I can disable that in the next version if anyone needs to actually run it in VM. I was testing out some of their features and getting familiar with their setup. So far, it seems most people are not having any problems with it, which makes me happy. I'll be toning down all of what VMProtect does in certain areas to help increase performance, but this was my baseline test of "everything and the kitchen sink" to see how good their product is.
    In my case, would it be to be able to run it on Parallels, since i am on a Mac (instead of going to Bootcamp > Windows).

But, once the bot is implemented, i have used in the past multiple VMs to bot, just to have different MAC addresses and different IPs (VPN) on each bot running, to diminish the chance of getting all accounts banned on one hit . . .
    Last edited by IeUz; 06-23-2013 at 03:25 AM.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast