11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OHNaGe View Post
    Ok. I noticed you used the "Kill Window" which simulates a disconnect, so it does leave you in game for a couple seconds afterwords and I lost me level 2 HC chr I was testing the script out with because I was in a big pack. Lol. So, I swapped

With

This works with my windowed mode to simply throw your chr into the login screen and is an immediate disconnect. Using the window spy anyone can change the x,y to whatever they have there stuff set to. Just thought I would share.

Thanks for the amazing script though, good work, and thanks for the help.

EDIT: Im sure there is a "Hover/Hit This Button" that could be done for peoples "Exit To Login Screen" I am just not as fluent in AutoHotKey and some and do not know exactly how to do it to make it more of an "Out of box" solution for everyone without having to go threw and use the window spy for the x,y or I would have to help out. Sry.

I just tried swapping out that line with what you put, however after login out to the main menu, it will continue to close the game right after.

[Release][Autohotkey script] PoE Autoflasks & autoquit.
    Wrongusername's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I added some checks so auto-quit doesn't fire when you're in main menu since it could read your hp as 0 at that time.

ReadyToKill's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx, it seems to be working now, just got one question regarding this

PlayerConfig["Default"].FlaskConfig[1]:={Hotkey:"{1}"} ; ,OverrideRegDuration:70, instantRecoveryOnLowLife:true, } ;specify override recovery time in deciseconds, e.g. 7 seconds = 70

does this mean, it cannot use another flask after 7 sec cooldown?

Wrongusername's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does this mean, it cannot use another flask after 7 sec cooldown?
    Well it won't use flask for same resource for that time, e.g. if it drank hp flask it won't drink another hp flask or hybrid flask to recover hp until hp regen from last hp/hybrid flask takes it's course, but that doesn't concern mana and vice versa.
    Though it could be changed to still look for opportunities of "instant recovery" during that period.
    Haha thinking about this i realized another flaw, it'll currently only consider hybrid flasks for 1 type of regen queue, the one it drank them for, fixed.

I think how this game's flasks work, if you take more than 1 sip of flask for same resource they'll just queue up temporally, with strongest regen taking effect first. Since script will look to examine next regen necessity/opportunity as soon as any queued regen runs out there's close to 0 advantage to take more than 1 sip at a time.

Ofcourse it could be improved to somehow pick out flasks more optimally, e.g. only drink hybrid flasks if you need both hp and mana, drink weaker/stronger flask depending on how much hp/mana you lack, but i see little point in that, naturally you can always manage your flasks manually better than script and you can't really manage them when multiboxing and end up just spamming them on all chars.

OHNaGe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like how smoothly this script runs. The "Pickit" script posted here and on Blizzhackers is made with Autoit and it lags my in game like crazy when I try to activate it, even for a short period of time. Is there any way to add to this script to recognize Gems, Rares, Uniques/Orbs? Also, just in case anyone else wanted to, I added an "/oos" hotkey function to this script just to help keep me alive if I go out of sync. Lol. This will type "/oos" when you hit Ctrl+X and does so in a matter of milliseconds. *Notice* there is a 10 second cooldown with the /oos command, so just keep in mind you cant spam it.

^x::
    TrayTip, Out Of Sync Fixed!, %A_Space% , 2
    SendInput, {Enter}
    sleep, 20
    SendInput, {/}oos
    SendInput, {Enter}
    return

AK2337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using this script for both race events so far today, not for multi-boxing, but rather just for general potting. I must say, it has worked better than expected. Mana potting was a bit of a bitch at first, but after tweaking the script a bit to use a lower threshold, it worked like a charm. Before the tweak, it was just spamming mana pots at low levels due to the low amount of mana available for said level.

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm, i just realized that, when i have this script running and i am chatting in poe, it will repeatedly type the number 5 every four or five seconds. Anyone else have this issue?

AK2337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Change the threshold for your pots. If the threshold is too high, when you have a low amount of either HP or MP, it will try to spam the pots.
    For example, on new characters, when mana is below 70 (I think this is where the threshold is set by default, could be wrong, but the point is still the same), the script will continuously read your stats as being in need of potting.

I hope that makes sense.

FattyXP's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OHNaGe View Post
    So I have been messing around with the script and I am going to assume the issue has something to do with colors dealing with line 31 "baseMgrPtr". The note says ";0.10.1e, delete for script to try to auto-scan for it in newer versions, scan takes 4-5 seconds" so I delete this value, or the entire line, tried many ways, and I get the "MsgBox, aobscan fail : pattern array is larger than module size" from the AutoHotkeyMemoryLib.ahk so I am not sure whats going on. If I knew what that Hex color was supposed to be I could just screen shot PoE and eye-drop it in Photoshop to find the value but right now its some grayish blue. Lol. Im lost. Any help or direction on how to get this script running smoothly would be very helpful. When I start it with its defaults it simply sits there and does nothing. So some sort of config needs to be done on my part and ive been messing with it and cant figure out what. Lol
    This is not Diablo 3. We aren't pixel scanning, we are memory reading. You can't just eyedropper a color into an offset location. This script provides us with sig to scan for, hence why it says to delete for a scan on updates.

FattyXP's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AK2337 View Post
    Change the threshold for your pots. If the threshold is too high, when you have a low amount of either HP or MP, it will try to spam the pots.
    For example, on new characters, when mana is below 70 (I think this is where the threshold is set by default, could be wrong, but the point is still the same), the script will continuously read your stats as being in need of potting.

I hope that makes sense.
    easily fixed with a little bit of throttling. Similar systems were in place for diablo 2 autopot, since potions took time to regen like they do here. an extra variable or two and an if statement and you are good to go. Actually, according to the OP he's already done this. lol
    Last edited by FattyXP; 02-25-2013 at 09:06 AM.

OHNaGe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FattyXP View Post
    This is not Diablo 3. We aren't pixel scanning, we are memory reading. You can't just eyedropper a color into an offset location. This script provides us with sig to scan for, hence why it says to delete for a scan on updates.
    My issues have already be answered and fixed. Just couldn't resist the flame huh? Lol

dlr5668's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works very well. Wish we have smth for Enduring Cry

Apocalypse59's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is absolutely the best script ever created. It has increased my enjoyment of an already enjoyable game massively.
    Plus it has really cut down on the potion weaving and carpal tunnel and allowed me to focus on the more important parts of gameplay.
    Anyways just wanted to say this is great, and thank you.

AK2337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else having issues with this since the latest patch? Not sure what is up. The notifications will show that it is on, but when in game...nothing.

EDIT : Nvm. Had to force the AOB update.
    Last edited by AK2337; 02-25-2013 at 10:25 PM.

Thanks G/R
    11/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't get it to work either since the update, what do you mean by force the AOB update? i have already copy and pasted the latest changes.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast