Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Released an update, download from the first post

ExileApi 3.23 and beyond - Plugin framework
  2. Thanks berloga03rus, SickBro (2 members gave Thanks to cheatingeagle for this useful post)
    SpaceGuy119's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there a way to make profiles, so if i have diff chars with diff risk sensitivities (such as expedition things that will kill or make my char's damage immune), I can just switch the profile and not have to have different folders for each char and have to update each folder eveyr tiem there's an update? thx

gustn1777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now the automatic use of flasks is not enabled, e.g. ?????-??? not found , and monsters are not displayed on the map.

and format of the executable (.exe) or library (.dll) is invalid error
    Last edited by gustn1777; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:28 PM.

stuff232's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do i configure the config file for pickit with LINQ ? its kinda confusing and im pretty bad when it comes to this sort of stuff, do you perhaps have a config for currency and stuff to share?

xddbussiness's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    errorAPI.png I'm having this error with an plugin,someone knows how to fix it? looks kinda simple but i have no idea of how to fix it

rikkof's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this creates a lot of frame drops and lag, guys, some plugins maybe
    auto flask not working 80% of the time, huge frame drops

kenowgamer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, is there a way to create a filter in preload_alerts with the specific name of a beast, and not the family it is currently in?

xunhchoy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Untisdasdastled.png Untisdasdastled.pngi got error when put a puglins it looks kinda simple but i dont know fix this can help :<

SpaceGuy119's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there a way to make profiles, so if i have diff chars with diff risk sensitivities (such as expedition things that will kill or make my char's damage immune), I can just switch the profile and not have to have different folders for each char and have to update each folder eveyr tiem there's an update? thx

uldirpog's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mostly just posting this to continue to stay safe/find opinions/suggestions for current use

I've been using the Limited user app by @Kirasaka + ExileApi and a handful of different supported plugins such as BasicFlaskRoutine, DelveWalls, HealthBars, PreloadAlert, Radar, UniqueFinder, etc.

I haven't had any issues/trouble with bans or concerns with it the more that I use this tool, does anyone know of things I might not want to use that increase risk?

I mostly thought autostash/clickers were the biggest outlier, I'm surprised even with running BFR that I haven't had any trouble so far.

Is it just because I'm late in the league? Is it riskier earlier?

Looking for some general questions, suggestions, or even some other cool plugins I haven't mentioned/worth using.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/573
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by uldirpog View Post
    Mostly just posting this to continue to stay safe/find opinions/suggestions for current use

I've been using the Limited user app by @Kirasaka + ExileApi and a handful of different supported plugins such as BasicFlaskRoutine, DelveWalls, HealthBars, PreloadAlert, Radar, UniqueFinder, etc.

I haven't had any issues/trouble with bans or concerns with it the more that I use this tool, does anyone know of things I might not want to use that increase risk?

I mostly thought autostash/clickers were the biggest outlier, I'm surprised even with running BFR that I haven't had any trouble so far.

Is it just because I'm late in the league? Is it riskier earlier?

Looking for some general questions, suggestions, or even some other cool plugins I haven't mentioned/worth using.
    I haven't heard any reports of bans this league. Its possible that they backed down their bans, but nobody can really say. Keep an eye on https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...we-know-5.html for the ban discussions, although its been pretty quiet for a while.

baron_arkas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I MUST be missing something, I'm trying to use ExileAPI to make my own plugin because this system seems super valuable for pulling info from PoE without pointer mapping everything myself, and I see this page here GitHub - Qvin0000/ExileApiPlugins which has a minuscule "api" section which has a few examples, but no links to any sort of actual documentation

I have been digging and digging through all the github pages, all the outdated uncompiled cs files from the 3.19 version, and I cannot find a single doc link anywhere, OR any 3.24 uncompiled source, am I supposed to just decompile the dlls from the compiled 3.24 version and dig through the source to figure out what I can hack together, or is there an API doc anywhere to be found?

I mean if there's not one yet, I'd even be willing to patch one together as ExileAPI seems to be exactly what I need, I'd just rather not fumble through the source if I don't have to

cheatingeagle's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    14/501
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by baron_arkas View Post
    I MUST be missing something, I'm trying to use ExileAPI to make my own plugin because this system seems super valuable for pulling info from PoE without pointer mapping everything myself, and I see this page here GitHub - Qvin0000/ExileApiPlugins which has a minuscule "api" section which has a few examples, but no links to any sort of actual documentation

I have been digging and digging through all the github pages, all the outdated uncompiled cs files from the 3.19 version, and I cannot find a single doc link anywhere, OR any 3.24 uncompiled source, am I supposed to just decompile the dlls from the compiled 3.24 version and dig through the source to figure out what I can hack together, or is there an API doc anywhere to be found?

I mean if there's not one yet, I'd even be willing to patch one together as ExileAPI seems to be exactly what I need, I'd just rather not fumble through the source if I don't have to
    Hey you are correct, there are no docs whatsoever outside of some troubleshooting I wrote a few leagues ago Home . exApiTools/exApiWiki Wiki . GitHub
    Thing is, there's like 2 semi-active devs working on this, and we'd rather develop features than spend time putting the knowledge into an easy to digest form. I have been considering making a doc for the POE building blocks referencing representations in ExileApi, but it's a major undertaking and will take some time. If you do end up creating something public feel free to send it to me and I might branch off that.

baron_arkas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cheatingeagle View Post
    Thing is, there's like 2 semi-active devs working on this, and we'd rather develop features.
    yeah I get that for sure, thanks for keeping up with this at all tbh it's the only one I could find publicly available to begin with
    I've just gotten finished making some test plugins work, poking at the source etc, I'll start fleshing out some stuff and see what I can come up with

badb2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry if this is not the right place to ask, but is it possible to automate life flasks using basickflaskroutine so theyre always up like utility flasks as im playing pathfinder, ive tried configuring it and while it does use it at max health it just spams it, doesnt wait for the duration to run out beforehand

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4445464748