Thanks G/R
    10/12
    Trade Feedback
    189 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being very experienced PoE trader throughout several years (and more importantly PLAYER), and being PoE trader (mainly seller) on PA for over a year now all i can say is that temporary leagues have WAY BETTER sell rate than permanent leagues (standard/hardcore). One thing that need to be added to PoE section are remaining type of currency that are not currently included: Vaal Orb, Armourer's Scrap, Blacksmith's Whetstones, Glasblower's Bauble. I sold all of them using different methods but for buyers to find them more easily adding them to Orb subcategory is mandatory (especially Vaal orb). Also when new tempo leagues open u might want to add those 2 leagues ASAP, if possible day before its release since their market are fresh one (meaning everyone starts from scratch) so prices are super high (1 exa sells for 20-40$ in day 1!). On day 2 that price is roughly halved already. And u might (probably need) want to add 1 month leagues as well (maybe even 1 week leagues) for the same reason, people will rush to buy overpriced orbs just to be on the top spot on the leaderboard. I'm trying to think like a player and that seems pretty reasonable from the player perspective.
    One more thing, i'm not very impressed how creating new sell offer has been implemented, but over time i got used to it and it's fine to me, but others might not like it. One important thing is that some orders are buggy right from the start. For example i got multiple messages for broken/buggy orders for chromatics/alteration orbs when creating orders for them of Item Per Unit 1, but when i edit it to be 100 per unit that seemed fine. I also contacted support regarding this bug several times but it still seems broken.

I guess that's it for now, when i remember more stuff i'll post.

PoE Current Market Status
    greed4gold2015's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PoE's first years of release was the real peak..

Hepho's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @GreatHesenberg I too don't like the new PlayerAuctions system..

GreatHeisenberg's Avatar Active Member HighRep Trader
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    10/12
    Trade Feedback
    189 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hepho View Post
    @GreatHesenberg I too don't like the new PlayerAuctions system..
    Well they need to be more dedicated on PoE section, i believe it really deserves it. Well at least missing orbs, it's been almost a year since Vaal orb was added to the game and they didn't add it on the list of orbs available for sell. I'm willing to help them directly via skype with some helpful tips how to improve PoE market on PA.

Tory's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A big issue is the fact that sellers are interested in volume sales, whereas players only move 20-30 exalts at a time. Sellers are moving hundreds of exalts on PA now for $1.45/ea, and are buying them for $0.95 each. If I had 20 exalts I would just take the $0.95 from the resellers, instead of having to wait days just to see if they sell on PA. People were probably trying to individually sell them on PA during closed beta/release, but now when you're competing with someone who has over 5000 exalts in stock as opposed to your 20, you're better off just selling to a reseller for the quick cash and let them try to move the product through either PA or their private site.
    [RETIRED] MMOwned.com Co-Founder & Developer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12