Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you want refine in APBU perhasp just edit the Queue files to add : Refine_Astral_Diamonds.(it's a XML files so need some formatting)

idon't know why APBI is still shit because this the same interface and in APBI the stat work perfectly and i'ts very easy to edit Queue files to do task as you want like the summer profession and other thing like this.

Darxide23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    APBI is buggy as hell, that's why it's shit.

packetlossc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by W@RRIOR View Post
    you want refine in APBU perhasp just edit the Queue files to add : Refine_Astral_Diamonds.(it's a XML files so need some formatting)

idon't know why APBI is still shit because this the same interface and in APBI the stat work perfectly and i'ts very easy to edit Queue files to do task as you want like the summer profession and other thing like this.
    Have you tested that? I seriously doubt it will work as "refining" is not a queued task. ABPI took a shortcut and just added it that way, but it requires navigating to the inventory screen and clicking refine there. Unless that page and logic are implemented (which I doubt it is), just modifying the XML file will not add it.

Rocktroll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has any one else had trouble since last night? Stays grey when I open up the program and wont log into any characters.

I wonder if they changed something in the gateway?

qmancan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
    Has any one else had trouble since last night? Stays grey when I open up the program and wont log into any characters.

If you have tried closing and restarting the program you will then have to change your ip address. The grey screen is caused when you trip whatever security log-in attempts trigger. My solution is to spoof my mac address on myrouter, reboot it and I would get a different ip address. The gateway will then work for me no issue.

The other solution is to not go to the webpage for a few days till your ip address is off the naughty list (this has never worked for me fyi).

Cheers

Darxide23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qmancan View Post
    My solution is to spoof my mac address on myrouter, reboot it and I would get a different ip address
    Note to anyone considering doing this: Be careful. A lot of ISPs (specifically for cable internet) require you to register the MAC address of your cable gateway before you can attain an IP address. Spoofing your MAC might cause you to lose your internet access and could even be against your contract and can get you fined or canceled!

That said, try deleting the Cache folder in your APBU folder before you go changing your IP address. Sometimes it's just cached settings getting screwy.

Rocktroll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think by shutting everything down for a almost 2 days got me off the naughty list. When I did log back on on all 6 accounts I had to do one time verification.

Thanks for the info guys. Is there any way we will be able to add the new jewelcraft into Ultimate? or will we have to look for another program to do this?

W@RRIOR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by packetlossc View Post
    Have you tested that? I seriously doubt it will work as "refining" is not a queued task. ABPI took a shortcut and just added it that way, but it requires navigating to the inventory screen and clicking refine there. Unless that page and logic are implemented (which I doubt it is), just modifying the XML file will not add it.
    i don"t test it just say perhaps. i use only bunta script for lvling and APBI after

qmancan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Darxide23 View Post
    Note to anyone considering doing this: Be careful. A lot of ISPs (specifically for cable internet) require you to register the MAC address of your cable gateway before you can attain an IP address. Spoofing your MAC might cause you to lose your internet access and could even be against your contract and can get you fined or canceled!

That said, try deleting the Cache folder in your APBU folder before you go changing your IP address. Sometimes it's just cached settings getting screwy.
    Guess I am spoiled.... my cable isp only requires a modem reboot after changing my mac.

Once I am on the grey screen deleting cache has never worked for me. Others may vary.

Cheers

Spaznetz's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post

I run 6 instances of APBU most of the time and occasionally I will get 1 or 2 that just won't run. Keep getting timeouts selecting characters usually.

If restarting them doesn't do the trick, I go through the following steps:

1) Hard Reboot/Power Cycle of PC & restart all APBU instances. This doesn't usually cure a lot of stuff, but it is quick to do.
    2) If that doesn't work, I juggle the log-ins to force a Verification from PWE. What I mean is this: If an APBU instance usually runs for account #4, I will log-in manually with account #5 and see if it has the same problems. For some reason, I have found this to clear up goofy timeout issues and to let me go back to correct account more than 1/2 the time.
    3) If neither of those work, I get serious and start messing with ISP side. Luckily, I have 2 cable modems and can just swap them around instead of having to spoof MAC addresses.

marcelofeb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys!
    some times my APB crash and i need restart... Anyone know how to auto click "START" button after open APB?
    Maybe one command line to start APB and auto click in start button..
    I want use task scheduler to kill APB process and start automatic after seconds...
    tnks =]

Methuselas's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've updated the Data folder, to what's currently on the gateway, meaning you can do all the jobs that have been added for the various Professions in Mod 5. I've also set it up to allow you to use Tool Assets. You'll see them in the drop down menu for the Optional Slots.

EDIT - Link removed due to Rotten Mind being a cheap, POS jackass and a troll.

Some caveats:

- Jewelcrafting is still missing some Rare jobs. 13, to be precise. I'll update this, when I get the links.

- The way tools are setup now, you can basically use them with any job that has optional assets. It will cause timeouts, if you use them on jobs that can't use them. No way to work around that, right now, but they work nonetheless and I wanted to be able to do this, so I did what was needed to set it up.

- Black Ice Professions currently only allows you to craft Guardian Fighter armor pieces. I'll update this, too, when I get the links. Each Set will have TR, DC, CW, GF, GWF, HR and SW at the beginning of each piece, so you'll know which ones are which. There's no other way to do this, unless BaseN codes it to check for your class. Much easier for him, to just do it this way.

Make sure to download the Data directory, in it's entirety. Just right click it and select download.

Now, go give BaseN some donations, so he'll start working on this again.
    Last edited by Methuselas; 12-01-2014 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Typo

RottenMind's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Methuselas View Post
    Now, go give BaseN some donations, so he'll start working on this again.
    Nice to hear you Methuselas, .

How much "Donations" are required that given promises are fulfilled and anyway Source code was promised to release if retired from project.

If you want made full "Jewelcrafting" list for APBU from here,

https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/disc.../#Comment_6928

Bunta´s script is free and it has FULL source code. It is best if you need level profession with Neverwinter, but its also litle bit tricky if you dont know -How to use your Browser.

I still use APBI as it is and it is BETA what we tested and it works 99% with "Launcher" script what I did... I allmost forgot that its running.

ps. For APBI I will not add "Jewelcrafting", its no use if you can use better Bunta´s script for automatic level up.

pss. I love it, your post makes all crystal clear.
    Last edited by RottenMind; 12-01-2014 at 07:37 PM.

Methuselas's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RottenMind View Post
    Nice to hear you Methuselas, .

How much "Donations" are required that given promises are fulfilled and anyway Source code was promised to release if retired from project.

If you want made full "Jewelcrafting" list for APBU from here,

https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/disc.../#Comment_6928

Bunta´s script is free and it has FULL source code. It is best if you need level profession with Neverwinter, but its also litle bit tricky if you dont know -How to use your Browser.

I still use APBI as it is and it is BETA what we tested and it works 99% with "Launcher" script what I did... I allmost forgot that its running.

ps. For APBI I will not add "Jewelcrafting", its no use if you can use better Bunta´s script for automatic level up.
    Hey, *******, got a question for you:

Why are you here?

All you've *EVER* done on this thread is troll about how much better APBI is (with your super-duper incredibly full of awesomeness script to keep that buggy shit code from stalling) than APBU or how "bad ass" Bunta's script is, over this one.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Nobody ****ING cares!

If Bunta's script is so damned awesome and you can do everything you need with APBI, why are you "demanding" Base release his source, 'cos he "said he would." Did you ever donate anything? Time, Money, anything?

Nope.

You're just a jackass prick that's continually trolled the thread with your crappy comments and ******* remarks.

I've asked Base, personally, for his source. If he doesn't give it to me, I hope he lets it languish on his hard drive, 'cos of the likes of you. You're such a cheap, ****ing prick, you can't even support a guy that's created an app, in his spare time, I might add, to help you enjoy a game. Nope, you're such a cheap piece of shit, you can't even give Cryptic money to add additional toons to one account. You're the type of douchebag that creates multiple emails to have 2 toons per email addy. I bet all your software on your machine is pirated.

Since APBI works "99%" with the "Launcher script that you did so you almost forget that it's running" (sic), go code your own ****ing professions bot, but I doubt you can, or you wouldn't be "begging" (nicest word I could come up with, for an ******* like yourself) for Base's source code.

Otherwise, please take a long walk off a short pier and go **** yourself.

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 414243444546 LastLast