0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by archlord12345 View Post
    What are benefits with this bot? how many astral diamond per day can you make with one account

You can actually make 24k a day, if you have all adventurers, plus all 9 slots. Destroy Enemy Camp, Fight off Spellplague and Collect Taxes. 1600 x3 x2, 400 x3 x4 and 800 x 3 x4. Collect Taxes requires region maps, though. If you use heroes, like I do, you can get the 24k a day, using only 5 slots. 2 heroes, will do Destroy Enemy Camp 4 times a day and at 3 slots, you're pulling in 19200. Add in 2 Fight off Spellplagues with 2 heroes, 8 times a day for an additional 6400. You just need to close your last slot with a single worker job, like one of the gather jobs, to keep it from timing out and move on to the next toon.

if you're just starting out, go for adventurers. They're around 50-70k on the AH. Heroes aren't worth the price, 'cos people always want to make a massive profit off them. They want to at least get what 4 adventurers are worth, plus the AH fee, which is stupid and greedy.

APB Ultimate
    qmancan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Darxide23 View Post
    That's bizarre. Capitalization shouldn't matter. BaseN may have to chime in on this one.

It does matter. What threw me for a while is the fact that the lower case letters in Neverwinter are just smaller capital letters. It is not till you speak in a channel that you see your name in all lower case letters.

Edit: My guess at the reason it matters is due to the type of web server the Gateway uses. Best guess would be it is hosted on *nix servers. This would make case matter as the path \character\Name is different from \character\name.
    Last edited by qmancan; 06-18-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Rocktroll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok going to go chat in game with my toon to see how his name shows up

Darxide23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qmancan View Post
    It does matter. What threw me for a while is the fact that the lower case letters in Neverwinter are just smaller capital letters. It is not till you speak in a channel that you see your name in all lower case letters.

Edit: My guess at the reason it matters is due to the type of web server the Gateway uses. Best guess would be it is hosted on *nix servers. This would make case matter as the path \character\Name is different from \character\name.
    I mean that it's bizarre that the game would differentiate. Websites are one thing, the game server is another. It makes a little bit more sense when you realize that character names are not unique in NW, though, but it's still a bit odd.

Kingedu's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is any knowm bug on it?
    I load it, enter myself on professions menu and when i start bot it goes back to char selection and keeps loading and loading and loading, and if i try to start it at char selection it keeps loading and dont work :l

if anyone could help me

thanks so far >

Spaznetz's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kingedu View Post
    There is any knowm bug on it?
    I load it, enter myself on professions menu and when i start bot it goes back to char selection and keeps loading and loading and loading, and if i try to start it at char selection it keeps loading and dont work :l

if anyone could help me

thanks so far >
    Try logging into the Gateway manually instead of just hitting the Start button. Especially if you haven't done it before, you may be getting hung up on Account Verification.

Even if you have done it before, I've had the Gateway get stupid on me a few times where it just would not work on one account and five others were running fine. Stepping through the whole process manually in the APBU interface has cleared it up some of the time.

Of course, it could be another mysterious Gateway glitch where all but one instance of APBU runs fine. That usually clears up in 1 to 24 hours

Kingedu's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Spaznetz View Post
    Try logging into the Gateway manually instead of just hitting the Start button. Especially if you haven't done it before, you may be getting hung up on Account Verification.

Even if you have done it before, I've had the Gateway get stupid on me a few times where it just would not work on one account and five others were running fine. Stepping through the whole process manually in the APBU interface has cleared it up some of the time.

Of course, it could be another mysterious Gateway glitch where all but one instance of APBU runs fine. That usually clears up in 1 to 24 hours
    I tried logging in manually and started the bot at the screen where you choose what tasks to do, it still goes back to character selection but it stays loading forever :l

if anyone have any idea of what im doing wrong...thanks again

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried logging in manually and started the bot at the screen where you choose what tasks to do, it still goes back to character selection but it stays loading forever :l

if anyone have any idea of what im doing wrong...thanks again
    You have the bot set up wrong. Use these settings: https://i.imgur.com/1nfKbnV.png

And make sure your tasks are setup in such a way that they can never end. Make sure there is always a fallback task at the bottom of the list that can never fail (like gathering material) and set all tasks to First Possible -> Top to Bottom

W@RRIOR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have this problem begin this day :
    21:38:16: Logging in.
    21:38:28: Waiting for Character Select to load...
    21:38:28: Character Selection loading timed out. Retry 1...
    21:38:28: Network connection issue. Option set to Relog, waiting for 120secs before relogging.
    21:40:28: Logging in.
    21:40:40: Waiting for Character Select to load...
    21:40:41: Character Selection loading timed out. Retry 1...
    21:40:41: Network connection issue. Option set to Relog, waiting for 120secs before relogging.
    21:42:32: Logging in.
    21:42:44: Waiting for Character Select to load...
    21:42:56: Character Selection loading timed out. Retry 1...
    21:42:56: Network connection issue. Option set to Relog, waiting for 120secs before relogging.
    i test to login and select character manualy and it's vorks so ....

My config is :
    <autologin>true</autologin>
    <timeout>3</timeout>
    <timeout_option>1</timeout_option>
    <internal_timeout>10</internal_timeout>
    <loop_delay>90</loop_delay>
    <relog_delay>120</relog_delay>
    <gold>1</gold>
    <silver>0</silver>
    <copper>0</copper>
    <gateway>0</gateway>
    <log>true</log>
    Last edited by W@RRIOR; 06-21-2014 at 02:57 PM. Reason: more information

Kingedu's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have the bot set up wrong. Use these settings: https://i.imgur.com/1nfKbnV.png

And make sure your tasks are setup in such a way that they can never end. Make sure there is always a fallback task at the bottom of the list that can never fail (like gathering material) and set all tasks to First Possible -> Top to Bottom
    Still cant make it work, i removed the auto login to see if it would work, went manually to the profession menu and when i start the bot ti goes back to character selection, but it keeps loading the character selection screen and stays this way.

teflondon1975's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greets and Thanks Very much for the hard work! This is excellent, much appreciated.

I have a question for any that can answer. I have 25 characters that are running a mixture of Leadership AD or EXP missions depending on what rank they are. I ranked up my first 7 leadership guys to 20 by hand on the gateway and did not notice it hanging or timing out much at all. But now looking at the logs and actively watching I do seem to get Gateway dropped session constantly. I'd say I'm up for 10-15 minutes at a time at most, followed by a couple minutes before log in etc. My tracert is as follows:

1. <1 <1 <1
    2. * * * request times out(can't be good getting a time out this close...never noticed any issues in the myriad of online games I've played but can't argue with seeing this)
    3. 8 15 12
    4. 12 11 16
    5. 25 25 27
    6. 72 67 71
    7. 67 67 66
    8. 68 70 78
    9. 69 67 77
    10. 78 77 77
    11. 81 79 77
    12. 79 79 81
    13. 78 79 78
    14. 79 87 89
    15. 93 93 92

This Tracert is pretty typical after doing several across a couple days. Everything seems fine but #2 which always times out. My APBU log is always similar to this:

21:32:10: Switching to character ***
    21:35:55: Gateway dropped session. Option set to Relog, waiting for 60secs before relogging.
    21:36:55: Logging in.

or

21:51:15: Switching to character ***
    22:00:04: Starting new task on slot 5.
    22:01:07: Timeout. Retrying.
    22:02:09: Timeout. Retrying.

I have my settings set to Max Timeouts: 3 Internal Loop Timeout: 15 Base loop/relog delay: 60
    I really don't care too much about it logging/relogging so much. Anything getting done is MUCH better than the zero I've been doing lately while work has been so busy. I'm just curious what my ideal settings might be. Is 15 ILTimeout too long? More Max timeouts maybe? I've fiddled with it some but I just can't tell one way or the other haha. Anyhow, thanks all and especially thank you BaseN, wonderful tool here, thanks!
    Last edited by teflondon1975; 06-22-2014 at 08:40 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still cant make it work, i removed the auto login to see if it would work, went manually to the profession menu and when i start the bot ti goes back to character selection, but it keeps loading the character selection screen and stays this way.
    If you don't post the log there isn't much anyone can do to help.

Originally Posted by teflondon1975 View Post
    Greets and Thanks Very much for the hard work! This is excellent, much appreciated.
    Posting your character names is just asking for PW to ban your account.

teflondon1975's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posting your character names is just asking for PW to ban your account.
    True that An oversight. thanks

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True that An oversight. thanks
    I did it once by accident. Just looking out.

qmancan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

21:32:10: Switching to character ***
    21:35:55: Gateway dropped session. Option set to Relog, waiting for 60secs before relogging.
    21:36:55: Logging in.

or

21:51:15: Switching to character ***
    22:00:04: Starting new task on slot 5.
    22:01:07: Timeout. Retrying.
    22:02:09: Timeout. Retrying.
    First one I would need to see more of the log before I could guess at what was going on..

Second one looks like it is an issue with how the task is setup. Do you have all assets / resources required for the task to start? As a suggestion set all slots to first possible top to bottom and ensure the last task listed is a fail safe task. Something like a gather task or the such. See if that gets you past the sticking point.

Cheers

Edit: As for the tracert timeouts, this can be normal behavior. Depending what your second hop is (most likely gateway or such on the isp side) the tracert traffic will not be prioritized and dropped. This would cause the timeout you are seeing. This does not mean it is a slow / bad connection only means the device that got the tracert request dropped the packet.
    Last edited by qmancan; 06-24-2014 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Add info on tracert