Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ponkie View Post
    Hi RottenMind,

did you post that script here? If not can you please send it to me as well?
    Just wondering, this script is for firefox and greasemonkey?

I'm just having issues when the bot goes back to the login screen, i have it run for at least 2h ours then it goes back there.
    And the script is for Windows, not for a browser. It utilizes the current bots but has a kill / restart switch on a timer. Can run multiple instances forever and keep them all running with little to no downtime.

APB Infinite
    Ponkie's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Anele View Post
    And the script is for Windows, not for a browser. It utilizes the current bots but has a kill / restart switch on a timer. Can run multiple instances forever and keep them all running with little to no downtime.
    Oh, thanks for that.
    I did download that dropbox link days ago, but I don't know what to do with it :|

check_point's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ponkie View Post
    Oh, thanks for that.
    I did download that dropbox link days ago, but I don't know what to do with it :|
    Let script copy files/create folders, setup your bot and let script start/kill/restart bot, that was easy try and fail lesson.

ps. Autoit seems very comprehensive, script really do what is said.
    APB Infinite-homerfail-jpg

W@RRIOR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you think they update script for the blackice ?

twinxwinx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, atm i have the problem with your script, that often i have to fill in the one time code. think after running cleen_sweep_apbx64

RottenMind's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by twinxwinx View Post
    Ok, atm i have the problem with your script, that often i have to fill in the one time code. think after running cleen_sweep_apbx64
    Yeah, thats the problem if you use one "One Time code", I dont know where APBInfinite stores cookie information (with APBU it something like "cookie.jar"). APBInfinite just need clean up, but it is still better than APBU because I dont want do daily 20x character "refine AD" by hand.

I just disabled "One Time code" and use complex passwords for each accounts I use.

Anyway on last few days I have seen lot of login failures, stuck char.select screen.

twinxwinx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RottenMind View Post
    Yeah, thats the problem if you use one "One Time code", I dont know where APBInfinite stores cookie information (with APBU it something like "cookie.jar"). APBInfinite just need clean up, but it is still better than APBU because I dont want do daily 20x character "refine AD" by hand.

I just disabled "One Time code" and use complex passwords for each accounts I use.

Anyway on last few days I have seen lot of login failures, stuck char.select screen.
    Isn´t it possible to run your Script without cleansweep ? so that only APBInfinite starts new after 1 hour without cleaning ?
    Because i check one times a day all my accounts for praying and have no problem to refine my ad´s per hand so i can close and restart one time a day the bots and the script.
    Last edited by twinxwinx; 06-24-2014 at 12:08 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by twinxwinx View Post
    Isn´t it possible to run your Script without cleansweep ? so that only APBInfinite starts new after 1 hour without cleaning ?
    Because i check one times a day all my accounts for praying and have no problem to refine my ad´s per hand so i can close and restart one time a day the bots and the script.
    Script has .au3 source included, just edit and remove deleting cache folders.

Making script smarter + including some menus can be done, but it takes time because Im not programmer...(I look if Launcher can be done with "menu" on it and detect some APBI bugs)

ps. "pray" -stuff is quite useless. I did script for it, but it just wasted more resources than it never can give.

W@RRIOR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by W@RRIOR View Post
    do you think they update script for the blackice ?
    any one know ?

because APBU don't do statistic and don't work with a 4G connection and i need to do black ice

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by W@RRIOR View Post
    any one know ?

because APBU don't do statistic and don't work with a 4G connection and i need to do black ice
    ABPU have easy way to add "black ice", but it did not do "AD refinery", so if you want still stick with old APBI, look link and test stuff.

(APB Infinite)Link to thread where is link to other stuff, .

For Black Ice, look "Weaponsmithing". Thats ugly way to get black ice in APBI because we dont have source code.

W@RRIOR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx a lot!! they work perfectly

kulubabo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not working for me ;( It kept collecting slot one and couldn't start new assignment

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kulubabo View Post
    not working for me ;( It kept collecting slot one and couldn't start new assignment
    Script dont detect bugs, it just "kill/reStart" APBI, so if you see that APBI got stuck on Char.select/colletcreward/hogs_memory or something else then you just wait script to do its stuff.

I just keep my remote PC online (Mediaserver too) and script keep stuff running.

In my viewpoint APBI has best functions because it buy stuff and refine ADs. It has nasty bugs but still its only "Multi_account" and fully stand_alone solution for NW... for APBU, well go with it when APBI got broken.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edited my script for APBI and it now look "Activity Log" -window for common bugs when,

- APBI gets stuck after reStart
    - APBI get stuck "Collect REwards" screen

Also there is simple way to monitor memory issues, but not sure "how much memory should APBI use?" and when it froze whole system.. I havent seen those events... and too lazy make monitoring script... maybe...

Im no longer play NW(I play less), but I keep APBI running because it need no maintenance or user activity.... its really sad that we dont have source code for APBI because it working really well with "APBI Launcher" and launcher itself is really simple AutoIT. au3 script.

ps. When I got finished latest addition for my script... maybe I must start new thread where I post links and stuff what keeps APBI on its run as long your hardware ticks. OFC, user must allways have some brains to setups things.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RottenMind View Post
    Edited my script for APBI and it now look "Activity Log" -window for common bugs when,

- APBI gets stuck after reStart
    - APBI get stuck "Collect REwards" screen

Also there is simple way to monitor memory issues, but not sure "how much memory should APBI use?" and when it froze whole system.. I havent seen those events... and too lazy make monitoring script... maybe...

Im no longer play NW(I play less), but I keep APBI running because it need no maintenance or user activity.... its really sad that we dont have source code for APBI because it working really well with "APBI Launcher" and launcher itself is really simple AutoIT. au3 script.

ps. When I got finished latest addition for my script... maybe I must start new thread where I post links and stuff what keeps APBI on its run as long your hardware ticks. OFC, user must allways have some brains to setups things.
    [EDIT! New script version recovers APBI from errors, "stuck collect reward", after restart APBI not start properly and try look if gateway is down. It still lack good diagnostic but it is more reliable than before.]

Make it simple and run multiple APBI, create directories copy APBI files, start/kill per hour, clear cache folder/recopy APBI files, have SourceCode for script and edit it for your own purpose...

Here is dropbox link.

Read, learn, try and do better help files if current is not good for you, if you say "its terribad" then that terribad thing keeps my bot army running 24/7(automatic) so terribad = free private life.

APBI has bugs but with that script I keep it running, Script works as Launcher. It has limited ability to detect Bot failures and because it clear cache folder it also requires "one time code" (use APBU if want keep "one time code")

If anyone has good knowledge about programming or find way "how to detect" bot stuck then that item can be added Launcher and bot process can be restarted or if you find out what files do not delete in cache folder so "one time code" is not asked again.

[EDIT] APBI has been running two weeks now with new script and it seems working pretty well,

Code:
    [stuck]
    startup=192
    reward=117
    gateway=
    I did not looked too much after it and there is few unrecoverable errors, but nothing serius.

So if use APBI + script, you get most out from Professions without own action, (APBI is abandoned project, no source no support)

if you need level up Professions try Bunta's Greasemonkey script, (this partially abandoned, but has SOURCE code and some active users)

...and if you can Babysit, refine AD's by hand and do daily maintenance for your Bot take ABPU, its best choice because it has SOURCE code and developer...
    Last edited by RottenMind; 08-08-2014 at 02:33 AM.