Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Llewellyn View Post
    Here are some reminders.
    Never use more than 3 applications that runs a browser. Let me explain what i mean. APB, Browsers, Games, are the 3 applications i am referring too. You can run 2 of those at the same time, never 3. Since APB is what we need to run, than of course it has to be there. A brower is Chrome, Firefox. (I never tried with IE or Safari). A game is any game that have news in their launcher.
    - APB and Browser
    - APB and Game
    ----------------------
    - Also, always make sure your inventory has some space. the APB will stuck on that one that can't be harvest.
    - on the APB v1.5.0, forcing the crafters are not always working. Think the order of your craft, start with the higher level crafting, so it takes the higher crafter first, than move down in levels. Remember, if you don't have a level 3 crafter for a level 3 craft, you'll get stuck as well. Create yourself notes, on what crafter levels you have in hand on each character, then launch your crafting based on that.
    - You can only run 2 characters slots per APB on v1.5.0. (this should be fix on Infinite). Run 2 APBs per 2 Characters.
    - Depending of your internet connection, the APB's timeout can get stuck if you lose connection for too long. If you know that you have problems with the net, add a higher Failure attempts (500 for instance), and put 20sec pause between checking.
    - APB won't work while the game / gateway is in maintenance. Make sure you set your craft before, for at least 2 hours, so you don't waste time.
    - Remember to refine your Diamonds before the reset

Have fun.
    Until recently I ran 6 APB and 10 characters with no issues. They would run for a week at a time till maintenance came up then I would have to restart them.
    Lately I'm having issues with short gathering jobs locking up the bot. Lately being the last month or so.

Also don't AD auto refine? I've never had to log in running Leadership jobs in the past and my AD count definitely increases.

Autoprofessionbot V1.0 - release
    Llewellyn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by us3less View Post
    Until recently I ran 6 APB and 10 characters with no issues. They would run for a week at a time till maintenance came up then I would have to restart them.
    Lately I'm having issues with short gathering jobs locking up the bot. Lately being the last month or so.

Also don't AD auto refine? I've never had to log in running Leadership jobs in the past and my AD count definitely increases.
    6 APB running? I have 4, and my PC can handle it, but more, I can feel some hardworking from m PC hehe. About the Auto-refine, This was change on the last week patch, since they had a bug in it, that refining via Gateway, didn't count as your daily quota of 24000AD. So now, you need to do it manually, rather using Gateway, or IG. Which is why, Khepri was asking an option in a future build of Infinite, that offer that possibility to the user. A simple checkbox to activate it might do the job, to offer the user to activate or not that feature.

theking26's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Methuselas View Post
    The order shouldn't matter. I've run it skipping a character and it worked. Try copying your folder and running a separate instance of the bot for each of the two you wish to use the bot on. See if that works. Post any errors you get here and I'll see what I can make of it.
    i just found an interesting thing, afteri hit Start, it said :" Loading character"???? is it suppose to be just" Loading "??

us3less's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6 APB running? I have 4, and my PC can handle it, but more, I can feel some hardworking from m PC hehe. About the Auto-refine, This was change on the last week patch, since they had a bug in it, that refining via Gateway, didn't count as your daily quota of 24000AD. So now, you need to do it manually, rather using Gateway, or IG. Which is why, Khepri was asking an option in a future build of Infinite, that offer that possibility to the user. A simple checkbox to activate it might do the job, to offer the user to activate or not that feature.
    I think the computer running it can handle it fine.
    Attachment 15606Attachment 15607
    Also it still looks like AD is being auto refined to me, where are the patch notes that have the change I don't see them?
    Last edited by us3less; 10-05-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Methuselas's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by theking26 View Post
    i just found an interesting thing, afteri hit Start, it said :" Loading character"???? is it suppose to be just" Loading "??

Redownload the archive and start over. Sounds like it's corrupted extraction. It's happened before. Start clean and with a new folder. Create new route files. See if that works.

Llewellyn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So. How's the latest beta doing? or is there a NDA on it? lol

khaosza's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *bump* How goes the beta testing?

OlafLarry's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about an open beta?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Methuselas View Post
    Redownload the archive and start over. Sounds like it's corrupted extraction. It's happened before. Start clean and with a new folder. Create new route files. See if that works.
    i had dowload a fresh archive, creat new route and whenever i Start the bot , i keep saying : loading character on the webpage

Cyrealkiller's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had dowload a fresh archive, creat new route and whenever i Start the bot , i keep saying : loading character on the webpage
    Under the settings tab do you have the @Account name set up using EXACT spelling and case sensitivity?

To double-check this login to the gateway from any web browser, go to your character look at the URL, I've highlighted the information below.

URL: gateway.playneverwinter.com/#char(Character Name@AccountName)/

FYI: Spaces do matter.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cyrealkiller View Post
    Under the settings tab do you have the @Account name set up using EXACT spelling and case sensitivity?

To double-check this login to the gateway from any web browser, go to your character look at the URL, I've highlighted the information below.

URL: gateway.playneverwinter.com/#char(Character Name@AccountName)/

FYI: Spaces do matter.
    i had checked carefully abt the @name, its all correct and it still say : Loading character please wait ...." and i stuck at that

RottenMind's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had checked carefully abt the @name, its all correct and it still say : Loading character please wait ...." and i stuck at that
    Hello, I think I got similar problems, but it was character order... I try explain what was problem on my "rig"

In my Account I have two character, we can call them,

APB_1

APB_2

I setup my APB´s (several accounts) and some APB sessions will not autostart? I did not inspect problem because mouse click was easy to do, but then... I found it.

In in my APB I setup my characters,(problems one)

APB_2

APB_1

, but in APB try load them blindly 1 to 2, check order? (so it try load first "first slot" but name will not match, CANT find...?)

So account character APB_2 must be second character on APB setup and so on... now they load them self with speed of Light and only server disconnections slows AD flows.

Huh, it works now...
    Last edited by RottenMind; 10-10-2013 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RottenMind View Post
    Hello, I think I got similar problems, but it was character order... I try explain what was problem on my "rig"

In my Account I have two character, we can call them,

APB_1

APB_2

I setup my APB´s (several accounts) and some APB sessions will not autostart? I did not inspect problem because mouse click was easy to do, but then... I found it.

In in my APB I setup my characters,(problems one)

APB_2

APB_1

, but in APB try load them blindly 1 to 2, check order? (so it try load first "first slot" but name will not match, CANT find...?)

So account character APB_2 must be second character on APB setup and so on... now they load them self with speed of Light and only server disconnections slows AD flows.

Huh, it works now...
    So if i just want to bot my 2nd character, i still have to write the name of the first character on the bot setting right? because we must put the name in the first character slot in bot setting in order to enable the 2nd slot

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omg i got this ty for all ur help, it just my stupid mistake, i still include the @name in the character setting slot so the bot thoguht my char name is abc@name@name that why it cant find the character lol XDD

Methuselas's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So. How's the latest beta doing? or is there a NDA on it? lol

So far the newest version is fairly stable. I've had a couple of time outs, but I think it was due to my internet. My service has become spotty at night, as of late.