Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of a sudden i am having problems where a job fails to start. Is there a solution to this like clearing cache or something?

Autoprofessionbot V1.0 - release
    electropica's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Llewellyn View Post
    Go up in ths page a bit. You'll see what is coming up on the next APB Infinite.
    To answer your question. APV v1.5.0 is the latest workable version. with some little bugs, but working.
    Thank you.

electropica's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ecalevol123 View Post
    All of a sudden i am having problems where a job fails to start. Is there a solution to this like clearing cache or something?
    I have this kind of error since the beginning but jobs stars well for me.

08:08:09 : Slot: 5
    08:08:09 : Cycle: 1/1
    08:08:09 : Going to Jobsite
    08:08:15 : Found 1 required slot/s
    08:08:15 : Found 0 optional slot/s
    08:08:23 : Job Failed to Start
    I see the message in my own language on left (the web page) saying work has started.
    Maybe there is a wrong detection of job start since i don't use english as main language on site ?

gjggehbyfrhsit's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attachment 15437
    geitway didn`t work on any of my progs.... Why thay broken the working things on every patch?

Ecalevol123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried to use Firefox browser it has same problem, however IE works maybe someone can figure out what my problem is.

RottenMind's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cyrealkiller View Post
    It definatly seems to be the gateway itself. When attempting to change characters (*NOT USING APB*) it just hangs and then times out. There are posts on the official forums about this Click Here.

Read that and find out that nevercrap fixed/updated their Gateway that it work better with browser.

My APB works now perfectly, but I must load all characters on their own APB -program, it means that I must launch 12 instances and it will take maybe TEN minutes per day to keep all professions run...

Really good thing is that now per character profiles are perfectly balanced.

Methuselas's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys (and Gals - no chauvinists we!),

The timeout errors are directly related to short term jobs. In other words, APB will eventually time out if you're doing T1, T2 or T3 gather/refine jobs. I typically shy away from the deep gathers or mass refines at T1 and T2, as they're not cost effective xp-wise or asset-wise. However, they're the issue with the timeouts. Doesn't matter what profession you're doing, it will eventually time out, when doing these jobs, stalling the bot. It's some javascript error within the Gateway. I've had a script stop working almost every time I've gotten a timeout issue and it seems to run across the board for all the bots running. So, if one times out, the rest of them will.

For example, I have one toon running X3 destroy X3 spellplague and X2 T1 gather ALC. It will time out on slot seven, hanging the bot. I have another toon running x3 Spellplague and X1 T1 refine LEA and X1 T1 gather WEA. It will time out on slot four, hanging the bot. I have another toon running X5 T1 hire LDR and it's not timing out at all. I have another toon running x3 explore and X2 battle, that's not timing out. Finally, I have my wife's toon running X3 Spellplague X3 chart and X1 Battle that's not timing out at all.

Therefore, the timeouts occur when doing rapid jobs in succession. If you want to alleviate the timeouts for right now, I would suggest doing the deep gather and mass refines, until the problem is sort. While it COULD be how APB is hitting the scripts on the Gateway, I doubt that's actually it. I think it's just poor coding on Craptic's side. Cyreal Killer knows what he's doing. I'd really like to see his code.

[EDIT] - Also, if you're like me and want to do jobs on the fly, through the gateway, while running the bot (very effective for leveling Alchemy - I'm to level 19 in about two weeks), do NOT leave the Gateway open on the professions tab. For some reason, it seems to confuse the bot, causing timeouts. Keep it on the Inventory tab or something and jump to the Professions tab when you want to change something.
    Last edited by Methuselas; 09-19-2013 at 11:29 AM.

weedyweedpacker's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am just using version 1.4.0beta5b for now.
    The timeouts do not occur using this version.
    The short jobs also works fine. I am using leadership "feed the needy" X3 and no timeouts.
    If you want the weaponsmithing or artificing, just load the config file you created wit the newest version.

Infinitiv111111's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by electropica View Post
    I have this kind of error since the beginning but jobs stars well for me.

08:08:09 : Slot: 5
    08:08:09 : Cycle: 1/1
    08:08:09 : Going to Jobsite
    08:08:15 : Found 1 required slot/s
    08:08:15 : Found 0 optional slot/s
    08:08:23 : Job Failed to Start

I see the message in my own language on left (the web page) saying work has started.
    Maybe there is a wrong detection of job start since i don't use english as main language on site ?

I have the same problem. Language of my version of Neverwinter is different from English and I’m getting all the time “Job Failed to Start”. This happens in all versions of APB. I’ve set “Failure Attempts” to 999 and luckily program is not stopping. But it can’t use queue system – it simply doesn’t work because of this problem.

Cyrealkiller - maybe in new version of APB you can put all text strings in external text file, so program would read them from this file. And everybody who has different language version of Neverwinter could change this values freely.

gjggehbyfrhsit's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by weedyweedpacker View Post
    I am just using version 1.4.0beta5b for now.
    The timeouts do not occur using this version.
    i tryit that ver. error again.

Cyrealkiller's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Infinitiv111111 View Post
    Cyrealkiller - maybe in new version of APB you can put all text strings in external text file, so program would read them from this file. And everybody who has different language version of Neverwinter could change this values freely.
    This is actually the plan. After finding Dragonef22's post of the bot on elite pvpers, and the amount of German users this was a must. Once I have the enUS file created I will be posting for assistance from other forums members to gather all required strings for each language.
    Last edited by Cyrealkiller; 09-20-2013 at 08:52 AM.

Llewellyn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cyrealkiller View Post
    This is actually the plan. After finding Dragonef22's post of the bot on elite pvpers, and the amount of German users this was a must. Once I have the enUS file created I will be posting for assistance from other forums members to gather all required strings for each language.
    The 100 dollars question. Any ETA for your Infinite version?

Cyrealkiller's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Llewellyn View Post
    The 100 dollars question. Any ETA for your Infinite version?
    I have an alpha version out with a couple testers, I'm wanting to have APB Infinite available with in the next week or 2.

zheeth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I be a tester? I like coding, and IT stuff so maybe I can help you with it

Edit: Also I can translate to Croatian, not the the gateway supports Croatian but still
    Last edited by zheeth; 09-20-2013 at 12:02 PM.

Methuselas's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a stop-gab measure, but if you have jobs failing, stop the bot, load the toon through the Gateway, in a separate browser, start the job manually, then start the bot. This is what I've been doing. You really can't stop the job fails, but I'm sure that will be changing soon with APBInfinite.

Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546 ... LastLast