0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

60-day timecard $9.99 also, full retail game $7.99

Newegg has 60-day timecards right now for US $9.99 ($5.00/mo) and free shipping.
    They also have the full retail game for $7.99.
    If you're interested in trying this game, I would highly recommend taking advantage of this price.
    Time card link: Newegg.com - Age of Conan 60 Day Time Card PC Game Eidos - PC Games
    Retail game link: Newegg.com - Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures PC Game FUNCOM - PC Games

For an even cheaper buy of the retail game, you can get it right now from Buy.com for $6.02 ($2.03 + $3.99 shipping). I personally have had poor experience with buy.com and nothing but good experience with newegg.com, but I wanted to throw it out there as well.

There are other places I found online with similar time card prices as well, but they typically charge shipping and/or tax.

Happy gaming!

p.s. Newegg also has a great $9.99 price for the retail version of Warhammer Online. Dunno if that's a good deal or not.
    Last edited by boxmodeler; 12-11-2009 at 01:07 PM. Reason: price actually dropped since posting, from $14.99 to $9.99

60-day timecard .99 also, full retail game .99
    The Maffyx's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol AOC, wonder why its so cheap >_> can't believe I paid 50 for it when it came out

IamAnoob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, twas a shame for a game with great potential..

I wonder how it runs now, or if it is any better, I'll have to give it a old try.

boxmodeler's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I just modified the OP because I just noticed they actually dropped the price of the 60-day time-cards to $9.99.
    I know this doesn't bode well for the game (which is really too bad IMO), but if you want a cheap way to play a fun MMO, it's hard to beat $5/mo

TheBluePanda's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The game doesn't get developped anymore. They just charge people but use all the income to support their new upcoming MMORPG. They have been working 8 months on 1 patch now... And in that patch they ruined sieges (I literally mean ruined it, you can't start it most of the time, and if you can it crashes after 20 min. Before the crash you had major lag thought)

The PvP is simple ress-pad ganking, no goal whatsoever.

All the real PvP'ers left because there was nothing intresting anymore. The game is dead, only jerks who like to do 10V2 are still playing the game.

Hear my warning, if you want a decent MMORPG; forget AoC. I've played it for a year to see that my class never got buffed and all the other classes could pretty much 1 shot me.. While there are 2 classes which never get nerfed (Necro beeing one of them). They are now flavor of the game classes since they are allround the best option. Both PvE & PvP & solo.

JoeThePlumber's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TheBluePanda? WTH you talking about they even will release a XP this year....

TheBluePanda's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JoeThePlumber View Post
    TheBluePanda? WTH you talking about they even will release a XP this year....
    I can't wait to see that! They are creating an XP on a server-client that lags when more then 6 people are near eachother. Their siege-system got broken and is no longer playable (none can finish sieges, they all crash in less then 10 min). This has been the state of the game since day 1 (althought you could play sieges untill 5 months ago, with horrible lag but you could atleast finish them. Now that is no longer possible)

Don't believe me ?
    forums-eu.ageofconan.com
    forums.ageofconan.com
    -> read for yourself

Krunk_Me_Good's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by The Maffyx View Post
    lol AOC, wonder why its so cheap >_> can't believe I paid 50 for it when it came out
    I paid $110 for mine, it was the collectors edition.. Bad decision on my end I would have to say.