Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AoC lost 50% of subs after the first months because of how big of a risk the game is.

It has the most advanced graphics ever used in an MMO, an entirely different combat system, a strange take on 1-20 leveling, and it's passing all of this through in a terrible MMORPG market.

400k is a really respectable number, WoW did indeed destroy MMORPGs as we know it - they can no longer launch in a respectable state (AoC is not sub-par for a new MMO), they have to try and please players looking to replace games that have 5 years of polish.

AOC population
    TheBluePanda's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Age of Conan just loses alot of his costumers (50% in like 3-4 months ... And warhammer and WOTLK ARE NOT RELEASED YET) I wouldn't like to be a shareholder of funcom atm ... really ...

AoC Is just failing hard, its the exploit heaven, give somebody 5 hours time to do all exploits he wants, and he will come outside with 500 G, full tier 1, fully gemmed gear.

They just forced the release to hard, they lost 50 % of the costumers who probably will never come back...

Ah well AoC Is a great game, its awesome, but funcom ruined it with forced release and all that shit. Otherwise , graphics are nice, combat system are nice, leveling is nice (except grinding part at the end) ... But the bugs + nothing to do at 80 + pvp balance + pve kinda solo-able due bugs...

Marvelous's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lets see what happens in some time when things get more stable. what happens when the new expansion and war come out is yet to be seen.. well WoW hasnt officially peaked yet its just in another level in terms of paying customers.

i found that aoc play style fits me better just my taste ofc. new patch comes out this week with the pvp system applied.. next it seems they will be adding content to end game. lets see how it will go for them. the major problem with aoc is the high pc req it demands and i can feel the frustration of people who want to play it on high and 3.0 but cant.

the only reason i play aoc atm is for the change of game style.. so far if i ever missed the old play style sadly war hasnt impressed me yet (who knows what happens in the future) so my decision will be wow for the amazing story line (old warcraft player) though the pvp system sucks :< wtb pre tbc

as for mmorpg game base anything above 250k is considered very good and they achieved it so far ?

and quoting u for the exploits thats like hand me anything and ill use it as an excuse ? farming mc bwl with our beloved rampaged fury warriors.. thank you for the s2 gladiator wintrade. on eu seems like almost every single rank 1 team is a wintrader. heard there was a way to dupe gold on wow in its early days but i never tried it or seen it done. they exist they are known they are being looked into deal with it. i still dont believe that 5hr exploit fully gemmed crap btw.. damn i play on the second largest server and have yet to see a swift mount. (would love to try the gem exploit on war but dont have the guts to do it :x dont want to banned or back to lvl 20 :X)

seeing people who actually know how to play there class at full is yet to be seen.. if they exist then its damn rare people still dont know how to feat properly let alone reaching there peak.

i am not attacking you m8 not at all no hate no hard feelings i just think that the aoc whiners had some impact on u. if only they would add something like wow armory then we can tell between alts..bad players..ect def helped on wow forums.

PS: if anyone has a rhino or a mammoth key and wants to trade it for a WAR Collectors Edition Keys WAR Info give me shout ^_^
    Last edited by Marvelous; 08-16-2008 at 05:38 AM.

TheBluePanda's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Marvelous View Post
    lets see what happens in some time when things get more stable. what happens when the new expansion and war come out is yet to be seen.. well WoW hasnt officially peaked yet its just in another level in terms of paying customers.

i found that aoc play style fits me better just my taste ofc. new patch comes out this week with the pvp system applied.. next it seems they will be adding content to end game. lets see how it will go for them. the major problem with aoc is the high pc req it demands and i can feel the frustration of people who want to play it on high and 3.0 but cant.

the only reason i play aoc atm is for the change of game style.. so far if i ever missed the old play style sadly war hasnt impressed me yet (who knows what happens in the future) so my decision will be wow for the amazing story line (old warcraft player) though the pvp system sucks :< wtb pre tbc

as for mmorpg game base anything above 250k is considered very good and they achieved it so far ?

and quoting u for the exploits thats like hand me anything and ill use it as an excuse ? farming mc bwl with our beloved rampaged fury warriors.. thank you for the s2 gladiator wintrade. on eu seems like almost every single rank 1 team is a wintrader. heard there was a way to dupe gold on wow in its early days but i never tried it or seen it done. they exist they are known they are being looked into deal with it. i still dont believe that 5hr exploit fully gemmed crap btw.. damn i play on the second largest server and have yet to see a swift mount. (would love to try the gem exploit on war but dont have the guts to do it :x dont want to banned or back to lvl 20 :X)

seeing people who actually know how to play there class at full is yet to be seen.. if they exist then its damn rare people still dont know how to feat properly let alone reaching there peak.

i am not attacking you m8 not at all no hate no hard feelings i just think that the aoc whiners had some impact on u. if only they would add something like wow armory then we can tell between alts..bad players..ect def helped on wow forums.

PS: if anyone has a rhino or a mammoth key and wants to trade it for a WAR Collectors Edition Keys WAR Info give me shout ^_^

I haven't read your text.. I just doubt that AoC will ever reach the 800 k subscriptions

Ins4ne's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stopped playing this game, too much bugs:wave:

modeskon2006's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My AOC ran out yesterday, and im not going back for quite some time, there are some huge memory leaks from time to time crashing you client.

Pulxor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AoC is dieing. It's a beta not a game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123