Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PART ONE] Necro Sancturarium Walkthroug

Hi ppl,

this is part one of some necro "bug" farming. This time it is about the FIRST half of the Sanctuarium. I don't know wether this is so interesting because many ppl got already their lvl 80 chars but maybe it will help someone that is going to start. There are some tips on how to kill bosses in this dungeon but nothing that would lead you to them.
    But I must admit that as a necro you are able to solo the whole dungeon with all bosses.

I'm going to show you some pictures where you will find savespots. I won't say much to that only if you got some questions or if i think that i need to say something.

It is easier to understand if you already have been to this dungeon so you can guess where to find all the spots and how the "normal" way/path is that you will go.

You will not need any teleport/jump exploits for this!

Enter and through all the mobs until you reach:

next to this the next safespot:

to reach the next safespot keep to the left wall and jump over it to reach:

else you can go to a safespot next to it on the left side/wall:

moving forward to the first boss:

killing the first boss and getting the right item for the second boss:

moving on to the second boss you will come downstairs but this screen is just from the lower position to show you where to jump:

moving further to the second boss, this is a spot where you can hide from the mobs in front of you, so just pull them and run to this spot to kill them:

next spot if you don't want to pull and run:

now enter the stairs, aggro the first two mobs upstairs, jump left or right to this spot and kill them:

activate the altar so that the second boss will spawn and kill him:

now you need to go back to the other side. if you did not kill all the mobs before then stick to the left wall and try to get to the other stairs without aggroing the mobs. till you can reach this position:

-----------------
    K I think this should be enough for the first part. Now i will just wait some time and see wether you like this or not and decide wether to share the second part of this necro solo walkthrough or not. Now it's up to you.

All stunts and photos are performed by myself ;P

PS: The second part is a bit trickier but at first you need to reach the waypoint :>

freitag
    Last edited by freitag; 08-01-2008 at 12:26 PM.

[PART ONE] Necro Sancturarium Walkthroug
    erradi8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you missed your char name on one of the pics, XXXX's Pet, just a heads up :P