Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With 3 ToS you can kill her in 15 20min. If someone you know need the loots, all passes and then he can loot, even if he was not in the zone.

[Exploit] Farm Kyllikky - with screenshots
    Hofan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hofan View Post
    Attempt #2
    It seems the trick to not getting her spellguards to spawn involved making sure that once the two wolves spawned, id aggro them so they would bug out. After multiple tries of her summoning the guards and getting healed up I noticed when I aggrod one I was somehow able to get her to 97% n then the other unaggro'd wolf somehow aggro'd n she healed up. The next time around I aggro'd both and I (im killing her as I write this) am at 92%. I'll update to see if that worked.

edit - yep seems to have worked at 79% n pets are still zerging her down she seems to have followed what she did last time n stoppd single targetting n killing my pets at around 80% this time it was 82%.
    So the steps from what I did from when I killed her yesterday. I formed a group, made the other person leader, zoned in then went to kylikki and bugged the 2 spellguards. Then I attacked her till her wolves spawned and I aoe'd both asap then continue to kill her. The wolves mowed my pets down but I just kept summoning till after a bit they bugged n stood next to kylikki and my pets continued to dps her without and healing from the spellguards (didnt spawn). Hope this helps

edit 2 - I went back after killing her (This is attempt #3) and resetted her to do it again and it seems that the just resetting the instance may not work but you may have to wipe once after pulling her, run back and then do it again.
    The following steps is after you have killed her once (The first time I killed her I died a couple times messing around after aggroing her, and since it was my own instance ID I was able to just wipe and run back n have it on my ID still, atleast thats what I believe).
    1. Invite random to group, promote him to leader
    2. Go into the instance and start killing kylikki if all goes right she'll spawn her adds and get healed up, after this just suicide or aggro a spellguard from the other room and die.
    3. Run back WHILE STILL IN GROUP AND THE SAME LEADER (other person) and go back and setup. She should be bugged out now due to her scripting and shouldn't be healed.

This is what I did on my earlier kill I posted about.
    edit3 - Attempt 3 - I did the steps I posted in edit2, and so far at 92% shes been steadily going down.

arggonuts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I managed to get her down to 20% ish, as a melee class. Throughout the fight, I'd say around every 20%, she did her AOE nuke, but it was pretty easily avoidable, even if you noticed it last second. Running and jumping makes you fly out of range to get 1 shotted. My problem was the Spellguards kept coming back. They came back at around 50%, then again at 20% (when I wasn't paying attention). It took me about an hour to get her down to 20% though.

Also, I tried using various hacks to raise my Z location so I wouldn't have to jump to land combos, but that didn't work. Also raising the jump height did work (somewhat), but it increases the risk of getting smacked by one of the roamers.

If anyone has any solution to not jumping to land combos, I'd like to hear it.

phgn99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wtf 170 fps in conan!?

Blackwallstreet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard people say melee. Did they mean ToS melee field, or a melee class? As a conq could I do this or no?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone with AOE attacks or combos can do this. The only trick is surviving the fall. As the OP stated, once you're in the wall you can use /stuck and you'll be put under the map, or you need a self rezzing class (i.e. ToS, HoX, Ranger-I believe) for when you fall.

Also, you can use a hacking program to lower your Z once you're in the wall to lessen or get rid of all the fall damage.

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a word of warning. Using /stuck too often in the same place is just like trying to use GM commands. Lights you up brighter than the 4th of july fireworks.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

PublicEnemy219's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant through the wall doing that, am I doing anything wrong?

I heard other theories such of having someone behind you and you crouch and hide into it, but that didnt work as well.

lolshaman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone can post a screenshot on where to spam jump? Maybe it's me, but I just can't seem to get past the wall.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    Just a word of warning. Using /stuck too often in the same place is just like trying to use GM commands. Lights you up brighter than the 4th of july fireworks.
    well ppl have to use the stuck command in the same place many times because of bad coding from funcom

lolshaman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

just thought I'd post a screenshot showing where to jump since I was having some difficulty finding it myself. You are supposed to jump into the sharp edge of the corner circled in white, just after running down the stairs leading to the crypt.

Cheers.
    Last edited by lolshaman; 07-07-2008 at 07:35 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another little thing...I'm not sure if this is 100% or not, but when we had 5 people, it went smoothly. As soon as we got a 6th person that was actually in range for the battle, she started spawning her adds. This happened every time we had 6 people, but not once when we only had 5. Just thought I'd post this to possibly save some people some time.

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +Rep X3 for Arggonuts for finding the exact number.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Hofan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    easiest way to not get her adds healing is to force a wipe on the first pull after she spawns her 2 wolves. Coming back she wont spawn the spellguards regardless.

PublicEnemy219's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to lose agro once the spellguards get agro. Set life spark has a 30 min recharge.

at 60% she knocked us up and killed one of the priest. Couldnt rez since we were in combat. Anyways to prevent her from doing this?
    Last edited by PublicEnemy219; 07-08-2008 at 04:00 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast