Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly surprised no one has gone after this one. Usually, the games that try to stop cheaters are the ones that the best hackers like to beat. Maybe I'm just too noob to know their forum. Cheat Engine won't allow posts on this even though the game is single player, so that's a lot of skilled people NOT working on this game - at least publicly.

The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot Hacks
    lamafao's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chanconran View Post
    thank you but i have a question about CE
    there is one address i found but i cant change or freze it, it come back immidiately
    so how can i change it right way? THANK YOU SO MUCH
    You probably cant

Originally Posted by CorruptedPegasi View Post
    I have found that each time i want to use the cheat i have to redownload the cheat each time i want to use it because after i close it then reopen it it doesn't like to work
    thats weird, never happened to me

ZuluChips's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this no longer working after todays patch?

Thanks for efforts so far lama

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No it still works, i will upload something else soon too

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a CT with a no cooldown aobscan script, you can activate/deactivate it whenever you want. Don't have to be inside a castle.
    Works with skills/potions even your normal attacks don't have a cooldown.But again.. there is a problem, mobs in the castle also have no cooldowns, so puppeteers wont stop summoning crap and smelly archers keep placing traps non stop, this might actually make a castle much harder..

Also if you use more than 4 pots you will get an error after finishing a castle..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by lamafao; 03-13-2014 at 05:38 PM.

everdreamlol's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome work . thx mate !

lucio116's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i´m having problems with some castles, if I use the CE on a castle that is 2 lvl or more higer than me I get an error msg saying that they culdnt send the results of the castle bla bla bla, or the game crush etc. I´m the only one?
    CE: it works magically in any other castles that are my lvl or +1, no more. TY

ZuluChips's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lamafao View Post
    No it still works, i will upload something else soon too

I've read through previous posts lama and done as instructed, with attention paid to someone that was having a similar problem to me (on loading the ct file every line reads 'idkanymore Array of Byte' errors) that played around and got it working. I, however, can't for the life of me.

Any ideas what could cause such an error?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ZuluChips View Post
    I've read through previous posts lama and done as instructed, with attention paid to someone that was having a similar problem to me (on loading the ct file every line reads 'idkanymore Array of Byte' errors) that played around and got it working. I, however, can't for the life of me.

Any ideas what could cause such an error?
    if you are talking about an old no cooldown ct, you have to enter a castle, use your 3rd skill wait for cooldown, and only then click on the "No CD" in the cheat table.

I think the new script is much better, you can enable it anywhere you want and you dont have to use any skills. The only problem is that other mobs have no cooldowns too.

Also the 'idkanymore' is just a name of an address that aobscan finds, so you have to enable a script first for those addresses to understand what 'idkanymore' is. thats why you see it
    Last edited by lamafao; 03-14-2014 at 01:42 PM.

bean23tx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a CT with a no cooldown aobscan script, you can activate/deactivate it whenever you want. Don't have to be inside a castle.
    Works with skills/potions even your normal attacks don't have a cooldown.But again.. there is a problem, mobs in the castle also have no cooldowns, so puppeteers wont stop summoning crap and smelly archers keep placing traps non stop, this might actually make a castle much harder..
    It is absolutely awesome, and yet I still find the game so hard that I don't enjoy it. lol. I can actually beat all the levels without any cheats, but it takes me so long to do so because my character seems weak. I absolutely appreciate this though. . . at this point, I think I'm probably done with the game because I don't find it fun and I can't find the cheats that will let me customize my difficulty to make it fun. Plus, I feel bad for anyone who cares about crowns when I cheat. I'll look at this game in six months and see if they've done major tuning changes as I love the concept but I think their combat designer is smoking crack.

StratoViruS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any video how work this hack with CE? please? i new in this.

CorruptedPegasi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also if you use more than 4 pots you will get an error after finishing a castle..
    The first hack was good but this new one you made is amazing!. However i to have to agree the no cooldown on monsters as well is extremely annoying.
    But never the less you are an amazing guy/ and or girl since im to lazy to check what gender you are.
    P.s ive also noticed that when you have the hack activated you also get a 20% xp boost because i have a level 17 castle and my mage is level 19 so i should usually get a -20% xp bonus. I dont know if you intentionally made the hack do that but its a nice little touch ive found. (may not work for other players and shiz cause ya know)
    Last edited by CorruptedPegasi; 03-14-2014 at 08:04 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CorruptedPegasi View Post
    P.s ive also noticed that when you have the hack activated you also get a 20% xp boost because i have a level 17 castle and my mage is level 19 so i should usually get a -20% xp bonus. I dont know if you intentionally made the hack do that but its a nice little touch ive found. (may not work for other players and shiz cause ya know)
    Hmm my castle is higher lvl than my characters, so i cant confirm that :d

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone else tried to kill 2 last bosses with the hack on? for some reason the door wont open after they die. Im gonna try a few more times, but i think some bosses have to do some random crap before you can kill them so that the door opens

Edit : Nvm i think it's those explodifiers, they summon too much crap
    Last edited by lamafao; 03-14-2014 at 10:30 PM.

Huriicane's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Lamafao for your CT but 1 question i am wondering which Hero is best with no cooldown?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast