0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

City of Heroes Request

Hey there, just doing a little looking around for a friend of mine. He's trying to get back into playing COH (each to their own lol) but he wants to get into botting too after watching me botting wow lol. Does anyone know of a good bot for this game?? Any info would be great, thanks

City of Heroes Request
    lxhackdxl's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually want to know something funny? i figured this out myself one night while playing.

in the city of heroes game guide (the brady games one when the game first came out) there is a "macro" section in the book. in that section it tells you how to make a macro to execute a power slot in any power tray. Now the cool thing is, right under that it teaches you how to make a macro to use a certain power. so what i did was made a macro to use a certain power, at the end of the macro it would execute another power tray, which was build up, at the end of that macro it would use another power tray and use hasten, at the end of that macro it would go back to the beginning.

untimmed wolf missions?
    herd the map
    use macro
    ???
    profit for 12+ hours of straight power leveling from 1-50.

mind you this WAS AT THE LAUNCH of this game. im nto sure if this will still work.