DoK/WH Attack Speed Exploit menu

User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    jereath's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    150
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    DoK/WH Attack Speed Exploit

    I've only tested this on my DoK (Disiciple of Khaine) on Destro side, but I've been told it works the same way with Witch Hunters on Order side.

    Anyways, get you a sword from LoTD. I used Accursed Longsword of the Reaper (Accursed Longsword of the Reaper - Items - Warhammer Online), it costs 20 golden scarabs at the warcamp in LoTD, but any weapon that can act as a vessel will work . Next, get you a talisman that increases your attack speed by 45% from one of the talisman vendors and socket it in the new sword you got. Next, go to your career master and respec. Go to tne torture tree and get the Khaine's Blessing tactic then put the rest of the points whereever you want. Make sure you slot that tactic in with what ever you want to use.

    Now go kill mobs til your Khaine's Blessing and the weapon procs. If they both proc, 50% Attack Speed(Khaine's Blessing)+45%(Weapon Proc)=95% attack speed increase. This totally destroys in PvP and PvE. Use it while it lasts .

    DoK/WH Attack Speed Exploit
  2. #2
    Luithicca's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    32
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is old news.

    On the other hand your math is wrong, theres currently a bug with the codeing. its not
    Speed*(.5+.45)= Attack speed its, (speed*.5)*.45-attack speed.

    my accursed longsword actually has an attack speed (with both buffs proc'd) of .25785 (roughly)

  3. #3
    tino4ka's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    92
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Luithicca View Post
    This is old news.

    On the other hand your math is wrong, theres currently a bug with the codeing. its not
    Speed*(.5+.45)= Attack speed its, (speed*.5)*.45-attack speed.

    my accursed longsword actually has an attack speed (with both buffs proc'd) of .25785 (roughly)
    Would this effect stay active till you log or you have to wait for procs all the time?

  4. #4
    neo2121's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the wh tactic isn't in a mastery tree, it's a normal tactic u get from the trainer

  5. #5
    Luithicca's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    32
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 50% attackspeed increase is a Proc on Crit chance, the 45% is a 5% chance on hit, which has an internal cooldown of 30 seconds

  6. #6
    jereath's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    150
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said, I didn't know how the WH's do it. ;p

  7. #7
    username2's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    34
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    engi got similar tactic +50% speed

    i tested it yeasturday with a new tali and didnt notice any sufficient dps increase.

    wl got also a tactic like that.

    gona try with my wp

  8. #8
    Luithicca's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    32
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its wasted on a wp, and IF it procs and you have quick reloader slotted (the 50% haste with rifle) theres a good increase, its better for doks because of the fast speed

Similar Threads

  1. [Exploit]Insane attack speed for every melee class!
    By Vig in forum World of Warcraft Exploits
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 12:34 PM
  2. [EMU] Nice Little Speed Exploit
    By chris999 in forum WoW EMU Exploits & Bugs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 07:04 AM
  3. Attack speed... bug?
    By Kykyske in forum World of Warcraft Exploits
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 10:45 PM
  4. Attack Speed
    By sinfulanjel in forum World of Warcraft Emulator Servers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 07:43 AM
  5. [Ascent] Hunter pet attack power exploit
    By Supx in forum World of Warcraft Emulator Servers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 07:25 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2024 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search