0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway to start game faster

Hey was wondering if there is anyway to delete the intro movie, all the logo animations and crap from beginning of the game so that each time i turn the game on i don't have to wait so long. Even though i always press a button to skip the movie it's getting on my nerve?

Anyone know how to manually delete all that crap so that when i start game im instantly at that annoying terms of service??

Anyway to start game faster
    TheFreak's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing you can remove is the video intro. The logo advertisements are perminit and unable to be removed at this point in time.

To remove the intro video go to the following location;
    C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\

Rename: video.myp
    - You can either delete this file or rename it to something other than "video." This will remove the intro video.

Thanks to BreakDown for the above signature
    Become a donator today and get access to the awesomeness OwnedCore.com has to offer!

thephantom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jackjack View Post
    Hey was wondering if there is anyway to delete the intro movie, all the logo animations and crap from beginning of the game so that each time i turn the game on i don't have to wait so long. Even though i always press a button to skip the movie it's getting on my nerve?

Anyone know how to manually delete all that crap so that when i start game im instantly at that annoying terms of service??
    Another cool trick. Go into your WAR directory, then cache, then english. You should be at something along the lines of C:\Program Files\WarhammerOnline\cache\english. Once you're there, open up EULA.cache with notepad, and delete everything inside of it. Save the file, then right click it and open up it's properties, then make it read only.

Doesn't completely eliminate the EULA box, but it at least makes it so you don't have to scroll through the thing (since just an empty box will appear)