Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Circuit question

My current circuit:

3clock pulse, with a ~30 sec delay before output. Right now the circuit spends roughly 30 sec in each of (1) and (0) states, and goes like:
    0 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 0 - etc

What i need is to have it go through the following chain: 1 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 1 - 0 etc.

So far i have realised that i need to use an AND gate between the clock and the output, however im having issues finding a way to store the signal between clock pulses to avoid 1/0/1 switches and remain with 1/1/0.
    One of my ideas involved using a piston to block redstone current during cycles, however due to the fact that cycles are not symmetric, i dont think it will be possible, and instead will end up being 1 -> 1 (blocked 0) -> 1 -> (1 blocked 0) -> 1 etc, since the cycles wont adjust to the blocking.

Any thoughts?

Circuit question
    ManhManh's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Minecraft sounds complicated

403Forbidden's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ManhManh View Post
    Minecraft sounds complicated
    This isnt nearly as complicated as it gets in some cases. Some stuff i see online blows my mind.

This is pretty much me playing around in a sandbox with plastic shovel

Falkeid's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    32/75
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find it hard to make a water trap...
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Thanks G/R
    0/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Falkeid View Post
    I find it hard to make a water trap...
    When i started with redstone, i pretty much failed at making a button work and proceeded to continue making dirt houses.

As you try and use it more and more, you kinda get used to it. Im nowhere NEAR the level of some people on youtube, like ones who make working CPU and RAM from redstone, but i can do decent clocks and triggers etc.

The main issues i have right now are (1) what i described above and (2) having the current turn off in reversed order. I somehow managed (2) already in one of my projects, but i have no clue how it happened, and im too scared to dismantle it xD

Scrally93's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 403Forbidden View Post
    When i started with redstone, i pretty much failed at making a button work and proceeded to continue making dirt houses.

As you try and use it more and more, you kinda get used to it. Im nowhere NEAR the level of some people on youtube, like ones who make working CPU and RAM from redstone, but i can do decent clocks and triggers etc.

The main issues i have right now are (1) what i described above and (2) having the current turn off in reversed order. I somehow managed (2) already in one of my projects, but i have no clue how it happened, and im too scared to dismantle it xD
    You could always back up your world and dismantle it, then restore it if needed. xD

Just copy and paste the world folder and if anything messes up, delete your current one and change the folder's name back to the original folders name. Or if you're on an actual server, you probably know how to already.

Take a few pictures and let me look at it, too, if you could? Sort of interested how that works as well haha.

Thanks G/R
    0/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Scrally93 View Post
    You could always back up your world and dismantle it, then restore it if needed. xD

Just copy and paste the world folder and if anything messes up, delete your current one and change the folder's name back to the original folders name. Or if you're on an actual server, you probably know how to already.

Take a few pictures and let me look at it, too, if you could? Sort of interested how that works as well haha.
    I somewhat figured it out. Its pretty tricky, and my "way" of doing it is probably stupid, but it works.
    To put it bluntly, you split the input into two paths, with the second path being shorter & reaching destination first. Sorry i cant really explain it better :/ Ill try to take pics later

Scrally93's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I understand the concept from that. No need for pics, but thanks.