1/10
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jogex View Post
    I have nothing to show. It's just a matter of common sense. Look at what the Chinese has done over the last year(s). Like right now they are all botting in BT with no-collision and tele-hack.
    Super-underground-shit right there HB cant be compared. But it doesnt matter. this is very off topic.
    Ah ok i already thought you would compare it like that. Source injection bots vs. non injecting. Not compareable.

Hearthbuddy
    Jogex's Avatar Contributor The Black Sheep
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mrnice View Post
    Ah ok i already thought you would compare it like that. Source injection bots vs. non injecting. Not compareable.
    Whats so bad about injection?

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
    Check out my HonorBuddy 101 Guide!

Etherea's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honorbuddy uses injection and there hasn't been a banwave in years. I honestly suspect that Hearthbuddy uses some form of lightweight injection also, despite claims made to the contrary. It calls internal game functions from the context of the Hearthstone main thread, explain how that's done without using injection? Unless you've seen the code you are accepting these claims on blind faith. Also non-injecting does not mean undetectable. I'm fairly certain it would be easy to detect all current bots with server-side detection (except for possibly the Python color bot).

T10H's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does hearthstone have a form of warden to catch injection? Also hb team have been good about avoiding warden detection for the last few years in wow so this should be quite good once finished.

mrbgray's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by T10H View Post
    Does hearthstone have a form of warden to catch injection? Also hb team have been good about avoiding warden detection for the last few years in wow so this should be quite good once finished.
    Honorbuddy has tripwires in place in case something is ever detected even if its a false positive bot will shut down.

berryman13's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly I can't see why anybody wouldn't use Hearthpwn at this stage, hearthbuddy clearly isnt being given a whole lotta love and it's AI isn't too good.
    PLEASE REMEMBER! A simple thanks can mean so much
    CHEAP GOLD ON [US] [ALLIANCE] STORMRAGE & KEL'THUZAD! -https://bit.ly/1nf04nF

- BERRYMAN13

pssf2's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by berryman13 View Post
    Honestly I can't see why anybody wouldn't use Hearthpwn at this stage, hearthbuddy clearly isnt being given a whole lotta love and it's AI isn't too good.
    anyway there is a cracked version of HB. so its free anyway.
    also there is a generator so you can register it for free too.

Haga's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I would love to get my refund for this bot. I bought this bot little over a month ago, and I emailed support on April 24th, so it's been almost a month. I have emailed them many times since but have only had ONE reply to my emails over the past month, asking for the address to send the Bitcoin to that I paid with. I gave them the address to send the Bitcoin to, and they changed the key to refund on BuddyAuth, but it's been a week and I have still yet to receive any Bitcoins back.

Here is the blockchain https://blockchain.info/address/18JQ...XjverBSuZWaG7i showing that the address has not received any bitcoins at all

I'm only posting here because I want my coins back and I don't seem to be getting anywhere with support emails or posting on their forum either.

Buyer beware if you buy with any type of crypto-currency

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Haga View Post
    Hello,

I would love to get my refund for this bot. I bought this bot little over a month ago, and I emailed support on April 24th, so it's been almost a month. I have emailed them many times since but have only had ONE reply to my emails over the past month, asking for the address to send the Bitcoin to that I paid with. I gave them the address to send the Bitcoin to, and they changed the key to refund on BuddyAuth, but it's been a week and I have still yet to receive any Bitcoins back.

Here is the blockchain https://blockchain.info/address/18JQ...XjverBSuZWaG7i showing that the address has not received any bitcoins at all

I'm only posting here because I want my coins back and I don't seem to be getting anywhere with support emails or posting on their forum either.

Buyer beware if you buy with any type of crypto-currency
    It's not news that Bossland offers shitty support. Hopefully you will get the coins back eventually.

Haga's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope I do, it's not like I'm broke or anything but this just shows their true colors. One email received over the course of almost 4 weeks! I've sent them 10+

pssf2's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone who wants free keys for lifetime let me know. I got the generator. There is no need to pay for it

adritill's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pssf2 View Post
    anyone who wants free keys for lifetime let me know. I got the generator. There is no need to pay for it
    i would like one to test it

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by adritill View Post
    i would like one to test it
    Carefull accepting any .exe files from him. Just saying.

Doesnt make much sense that he can generate keys that will succesfully auth with their servers.

Xert0's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 months have passed since open beta started and since I bought Hearthbuddy. Here is my experience with it.

tl;dr It's good, it's working and it's very stable but I'm disappointed because it does not deliver a "Buddy quality" and a pace of development that I was expecting. Maybe my expectations were to high. It will farm you golden portraits and get you to level 60 but it will take time. It could be more efficient and better at it (with some new options and AI improvements) but for reasons unknown to me the Buddy team does not implement them.

Long version. Bot is fine in terms of stability and overall working thing. I mean he does his job. If you want to get 60 level or farm golden portraits it's really ok. Just start it and he will run for whole day without anny problems most of the time. I bought it and I'm quite happy with it but I'm really disappointed with the Buddy team because of slow progress that is made with this bot. I mean - there are lots of simple options to be added that would make it work better. The standard AI does a lot of strange things. You do not have any options to modify it's behavior except for choosing "rush profile" that will make it go straight to face. You can't make him concede back to rank 20 if he gets to rank 15 for example (an option that was asked by many, also many people oppose it). He always keeps 4 mana cards in mulligan, and you have no option to change that. You can not define simple rules like "always try to eliminate enemy minion that have attack>4" etc.
    Don't get me wrong it's not like you need all this options. Bot does fine without them but he would be much better with them. And if you would like to farm more then one account it would be extremely important for you to make it as efficient as you can.

You do have the API but it require you to know how to code in C#. It was implemented some time ago and yet there is only one guy that is publicly doing something with it and trying to make a good murlock deck. There is no GUI rule editing. Many times when someone suggest some change in standard AI behavior he gets the reply "that's how we like it to be. Make your own custom deck rules in C# if you want something different". About a month ago there was this problem with AI that it did not want to attack enemy taunt if taunt wouldn't die and bot minion would. It took ages for Buddy team to change that behavior because in their opinion it was good. Boards are full with behavior improvement ideas but hardly any gets implemented now. They used to be implemented a lot around 1-2 months ago but now they aren't because "that's how we like it to be. Make your own custom deck rules in C# if you want something different".

Basically it's the old Bot of Stone with safer injection (at least that's what they say) method and better AI. I have no experience with HRE bot but from what I see it's far better then HearthBuddy atm. I would really love to see someone write a comparison between this two bots.

I bought HearthBuddy because of great opinion that Buddy team has. Maybe my expectations were to high but for me the pace of development is far to slow. When HotS bots will be available I will check other products more thoroughly before thinking about buying another buddy bot in fear of getting product that would be developed slower then other bots.

Also HearthBuddy community isn't perfect either. I've seen people being called idiots and other words just because they proposed some new option and someone else thought it was stupid. You can say that's not a Buddy doing but they are the ones that make it possible by creating such environment and not punishing those people. I think many people do not post there because of that.

Planetdune's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mrbgray View Post
    Honorbuddy has tripwires in place in case something is ever detected even if its a false positive bot will shut down.
    Wasn't there a big banwave not to long ago for users with Honorbuddy + PQR or whatever that rotation plugin was called ?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast