1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Typical issues when you start Hearthbuddy can be fixed this way :
    1. Check heartbuddy has access to the net (for auth & updates) => check firewalls...
    2. Be sure you have the lastest update avaible (maybe auto updater wont work)
    3. Start Hearhstone as normal user (not admin) and start Hearthbuddy as admin
    3. If it still wont work, send a post on hearthbuddy forum with your log as attachement.

Hearthbuddy
    The Fifth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question about the pricing. It says 1 session unlimited time for 20 Euros. Does that mean once you cut it off you're done? Or does that mean you can only open 1 at a time?

Etherea's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hearthbuddy

It means one concurrent session, good for the lifetime of the bot. I would recommend waiting until it's out of beta and has some good reviews as right now the free bots have more to offer. I would recommend HREngine or the Python color bot, both of which are free for the time being.
    Last edited by Etherea; 04-08-2014 at 07:44 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Etherea View Post
    It means one concurrent session, good for the lifetime of the bot. I would recommend waiting until it's out of beta and has some good reviews as right now the free bots have more to offer. I would recommend HREngine or the Python color bot, both of which are free for the time being.
    Cool info!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You say you recommend the HREngine bot, but it uses injection. I heard injection isn't safe right now?

Apoc's Avatar Angry Penguin
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by The Fifth View Post
    You say you recommend the HREngine bot, but it uses injection. I heard injection isn't safe right now?
    As of right now it's fine. Warden isn't currently active. However, Warden does exist in Hearthstone (as it exists in literally all Blizzard games). Injecting libraries into the game can (and probably will) come back to bite the bots that do.

Etherea's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would assume that Hearthbuddy uses injection also, how else would it be calling internal game functions to control the game?

hankerspace's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hearthbuddy can read/write hearthstone memory to recreate the same data struct in bot software. This way, without any injection we can have the same and even more - abilities to interacti with Hearthstone.

Henka44's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just tried it for 10~ games and its complete shit, it plays like a derp-face and it glitches every time you get a card that needs to target pretty much, like heals and freeze and similar.
    It doesn't even go for the kill if it can, i had a game where i had 8+ mana and two Fireballs ready vs an enemy with 8 health, instead if dropped a ****ing taunt and it lead to a loss.
    IMO not even worth using if it was free, not even if you got payed for using it :P

HighDeath's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Henka44 View Post
    Just tried it for 10~ games and its complete shit, it plays like a derp-face and it glitches every time you get a card that needs to target pretty much, like heals and freeze and similar.
    It doesn't even go for the kill if it can, i had a game where i had 8+ mana and two Fireballs ready vs an enemy with 8 health, instead if dropped a ****ing taunt and it lead to a loss.
    IMO not even worth using if it was free, not even if you got payed for using it :P
    Tell me more about how shit is BETA bot that released 5 days ago by the biggest and most succesfull botting developers these days
    Last edited by HighDeath; 04-10-2014 at 05:24 AM.

JuceMMOCrawler's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hankerspace View Post
    Hearthbuddy can read/write hearthstone memory to recreate the same data struct in bot software. This way, without any injection we can have the same and even more - abilities to interacti with Hearthstone.
    That is interesting - and I know how to do so - but how the hell do they call methods? Everything which is needed written on stack and register? If so, holy **** good job.

Edit: I think I know how Hearthbuddy do it. Is it the "The CreateRemoteThread & WriteProcessMemory Technique" with using Mono C API to get runtime .NET class info + copy code to target?

If so -> awesome work. I'll try it for HREngine right now. Would be cool to see it there, challenge accepted
    Last edited by JuceMMOCrawler; 04-10-2014 at 07:51 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using this for a couple days. It's pretty good. There's occasional hiccups where it won't attack a minion with taunt and hangs until your turn is forced to end, but I've gotten plenty of wins with a rush deck I built. And there are times where you could have an easy win with a spell in your hand, but instead it will play Rag and maybe lose. It's cool though, I don't really care about wins. I just want to rank up.

Rozbrykany's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by The Fifth View Post
    Been using this for a couple days. It's pretty good. There's occasional hiccups where it won't attack a minion with taunt and hangs until your turn is forced to end, but I've gotten plenty of wins with a rush deck I built. And there are times where you could have an easy win with a spell in your hand, but instead it will play Rag and maybe lose. It's cool though, I don't really care about wins. I just want to rank up.
    How did you get it to work? Since yesterday it crashes every mulligan :/

Genocyber's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    111/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have a good warrior deck?
    I'm losing to much with mine.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rozbrykany View Post
    How did you get it to work? Since yesterday it crashes every mulligan :/

After I bought hearth buddy it gave me a download link. When I downloaded it it said it was out of date and gave me an update. I launch Hearthstone, then HearthBuddy. After a few seconds it says its ready, and I just choose my deck and match type and hit start. Works for hours on end. Maybe it's your system? I'm using Win 7 64 bit.
    Last edited by The Fifth; 04-11-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast