0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will try to send a patch.
    Meanwhile, this is the error in my output log:

Code:
    Watching filesystem for plugin changes in: C:\Users\Turp\Dropbox\Sigmund-monobehaviour\plugins
    Sigmund online
    FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Mono.Cecil, Version=0.9.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756' or one of its dependencies.
      at Sigmund.Watchdog.RunPlugin (System.String pluginName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Sigmund.Main.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at SceneMgr.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  
    (Filename:  Line: -1)
    Can't seem to find Mono.Cecil, not very familiar with the code yet, but any idea what might go wrong ?

Edit 1: Got it to load after I commented w.RunPlugin("TestPlugin"); in Sigmund.cs.
    But now, new problem, I can't seem to open the console with crtl + enter in Hearthstone, I think that's the way to issue command to load plugins am I right ? Anyone feel free to pitch in, I'd like to work on this code and share it so everyone can improve it. Cheers.

Edit 2: Guys, ctrl-enter does not work for me. I've tried a lot of keys, and finally, it works with alt+shift+(the key right to the left of enter). Cheers. I'll update you on my progress (if anyone still cares )

Edit 3: Can't seem to get anything to work. Can't run any plugin...oh well

Edit 4: Wow, sorry to admit, but big facepalm. Just copy Mono.Cecil in the Hearthstone directory, where Sigmund.dll is located and it works like a charm. Cheers. And yes, I know it may look like I'm talking to myself, but this may help others some day.
    Last edited by Millow; 04-27-2014 at 10:03 PM.
    "What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." --- Christopher Hitchens

Finding memory values?
    Millow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to debug the Plugin ? I can't seem to find a way to debug it.
    "What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." --- Christopher Hitchens

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567