gw1 50/50 + gw2 w/ 300g+others combo menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PurelyEssential's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gw1 50/50 + gw2 w/ 300g+others combo

I'm looking to sell my GW1+GW2 linked accounts. For the serious lover of the Guild Wars franchise, this is a must have. The amount of time I've put into making all of this is slightly absurd. I've decided to give it up and move on with my life.

comes with:

NCSoft master account
    GW2 cdkey
    GW1 account (created in the first month of launch) with 4 brilliantly equipped characters. 2 in full obsidian armor+chaos gloves. One with the GWAMM title rank.
    GW2 account (prepurchased) with 3 level 80 characters in full exotics (mesmer, guardian, elementalist). Close to 300g+valuable investment items. Level 35 thief with arachnophobia+t3 armor. Vision of the Mists exotic greatsword. T3 cultural armor. ~2500 achievement points. ~500,000 karma.

This is a perfect account to work your way to a legendary while sporting around the "God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals" rank.

To be honest, I don't know how much something like this could go for. The thousands of hours I've spent achieving these things should reflect in the offers presented. The right to sell or not is my own discretion.

If you have any questions about the accounts, or an offer, please PM me here or leave your details below. I have a photobucket account info that I can pm you if interested.

gw1 50/50 + gw2 w/ 300g+others combo
    phamb's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am interested.