Lv 80 Warrior // Full Exotic Geared // 65 Gold // 44k Karma // Cook400/Jewls376  EPIC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ninjataktikz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lv 80 Warrior // Full Exotic Geared // 65 Gold // 44k Karma // Cook400/Jewls376 EPIC

Pictures Speak Louder Then Words

Server : Maguuma
    If you want to purchase gold only. I have 65 in stock $1 - 1 Gold is my price.

NOTE : Full Email will be provided to you as well. Since Gw2 does not allow a email change.

Everything you need to know about this account all that stuff can be find in these pics. If you need anything else that I have missed please let me know. I will try my best to provide the information that you required.

If your having trouble viewing the pics. Right Click on the Image and click View Image to view them larger and more clear.

Lv 80 Warrior // Full Exotic Geared // 65 Gold // 44k Karma // Cook400/Jewls376  EPIC
    Ninjataktikz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump~ Will use MiddleMan Service for this.