Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all amazing program 1M1, i seem to be incountering problems with the teleporter, it seems to be working but when i load up a city map and teleport's to the location/waypoint in let's say Black Citadel it traps me in some sort of prison/cell under the map, everything else is working proper but i would really like to get the teleporter working. Regards

+ rep

[Release] gZoom
    Batousan's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently had an account banned using gZoom. Note that it was a brand new account I had bought to test out different stuff on and I fully expected it to be banned at some point. I tested it early in the morning and where no one else was around for about an hour. I was mainly using the teleport coords list to get to each waypoint on the map, so anyone seeing me port in would probably assume I just showed up like a normal waypointer. The account was banned within about 12 hours, maybe earlier but that was the soonest I had checked. Keep in mind with all the people being banned in the Metrica Province jumping puzzle recently (no bots or hacks, just falling off and stuff) it strongly indicates some server-side teleportation checking now.
    As always, don't hack/bot on an account you aren't willing to throw away.

Lookingfor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since the 1st of June have been terminated almost 10.000 account: "manipulation of the client". Anet has learned how to detect "teleport movements"

dubstepkilla's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if you only use the speed hack and no-clipping. Does this lower your % of getting banned because your not "technically" teleporting?

tymbaa's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using just the speed hack and gravity one for just a slightly higher than normal bit, and it's worked great until today. Suddenly, no matter what I do, it doesn't work at all anymore.

blodyclan96's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just found this problem that has seems to been working since just this day when people have said it stopped working, that's really sad, hopefully it's because of the patch yesterday, if this program works i will probably donate, tho it dosen't now so that sucks, keep the good work up! Hoping for an update.

Ploxasarus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blodyclan96 View Post
    I just found this problem that has seems to been working since just this day when people have said it stopped working, that's really sad, hopefully it's because of the patch yesterday, if this program works i will probably donate, tho it dosen't now so that sucks, keep the good work up! Hoping for an update.
    The patch yesterday broke what was left working for gZoom because of the struct change with a certain address and you can easly scan/update since the source is provided but last I checked *M* is not developing this anymore so bothering to donate would be kind of pointless..

Unf however, working just fine

Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, okay! What is "Unf"? And how do i update it myself via the source? :O Please reply! <3

Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, this application is created in vb 2010, right? I got that program on my comp, tho how do i open the source in to vb? :O And what should i edit to make it work?

Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unf can be found here ([Release] - uNf Trainer).

Not offering help to update gzoom, sorry.

AdamZZ's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, this application is created in vb 2010, right? I got that program on my comp, tho how do i open the source in to vb? :O And what should i edit to make it work?
    Don't take this the wrong way, but if you don't even know how to open the source then you won't be able to update it.
    It's not as easy as going into the source and change a false into a true.

Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know how to open a source and how to code some stuff, tho i've never downloaded someones work before and tryed to edit it, that obviously dosen't need to be because i can't code, i've never done it and never been bothered to know how to, ty anyways..

Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i've never done it and never been bothered to know how to, ty anyways..
    Alot is broken in the source so trying to update what needs to be you'll need to use either Olly/IDA/CE and try and find the old opcodes and then set the new bytes for everything. The struct changed for the way the base was working so you'd have to get the new struct for that and update it. It's not just about knowing how to do C# coding but also how to do ASM when it comes to updating this

AdamZZ's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know how to open a source and how to code some stuff, tho i've never downloaded someones work before and tryed to edit it, that obviously dosen't need to be because i can't code, i've never done it and never been bothered to know how to, ty anyways..
    Ok then, but my point still stands, you asked how to open the source code and you open it the same way you open all other source code, if you don't know how then you can't update.
    Even if you were to open the source code you does not seem to have done anything hack related before so I'm confident that you won't be able to do it, no one here is going to write a guide on how to update it.

Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read somewhere earlier in this thread i think that you just had to edit lika a short code to get it "updated" to newest patches, but i guess that's not the case. So no, i guess you're right i would probably not be able to do it, (if it's harder) than i tought it was, witch it seems to be. But ty for all anyways, i still got "uNf" now, tho u cant teleport so that kinda sucks.

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 333435363738 LastLast