Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh noes yet another game that may ban for exploiting, botting, real world trading, buying/selling gold & being a douchebag

when will the madness end !!!

/sarcasm off

Can Arenanet track and ban you for gold selling?
    johan701's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rofl, i bet no more than 100 people in the whole world over milions read the whole tos and eula before accepting it.

It's always the same crap: you can't do almost anything, they can do what they want with your account no matter what happens.

Do i seriously need to read anything when every tos is like that? IBe serious FFS.

I already know what is inside, and i press agree because i'm forced to do that, unless i prefer not to be able to play the game.

I think every tos is a bullshit and shouln't be allowed to be legal

Some people sued big companies who banned them for selling their accounts and WON, no matter what was written in the ToS.

Many companies (blizzard also) are making their bans for botting not over reports and checking (because they are not able to check in that way), but using softwares which violates people's privacy and are illegal. They have already been sued for that and lost, but who cares, since most people doesn't complain, they can go on doing that.

Some people, like me, know they are probably from the right side but don't have enough time and money to waste to sue blizzard or arenanet or whatever company for a 50€ ban.

Most of the people, like you, the other guys who replyed there and the 99% of every gaming community think that the ToS is Law and blindly follow the rules OR submit to the punishments without even speaking a word.

That is retarded.
    Mocking whoever thinks or act different and try to react is even more retarded.
    Trying to find a justification for my complaints (he is butthurt, he can't read, he is stupid or whatever) on the purpose of defending a software house, is the most retarded thing i can think of.

Now please go on and post some more nonsense.

I'm butthurt? O RLY? i've not been banned, i've earned 4 time the amount of money i spent for the game back, and i'm still playing.

You have strong arguments indeed.
    Last edited by johan701; 09-15-2012 at 12:15 PM.

meplz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't hate the player, hate the game bro.

10/10 you successfully trolled me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12