Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do you keep caring about if it's posted on Reddit.... If they said it, then it's fact... no matter if its posted on their website or ****ing 4chan. I would delete them now or enjoy having to buy the game again or quitting forever.

for those who were banned 72 hours
    dvicious's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Crsbearx View Post
    Why do you keep caring about if it's posted on Reddit.... If they said it, then it's fact... no matter if its posted on their website or ****ing 4chan. I would delete them now or enjoy having to buy the game again or quitting forever.
    You're missing the point. Every member of this community doesn't read or check reddit. They can't ban off that, IMO.

grusin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes they can. i think u missing the point. they didnt unban you UNLESS U SAW THE MSG ON FACEBOOK OR REDDIT or whatever. they unbanned only the ppl who submit ticket.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by grusin View Post
    yes they can. i think u missing the point. they didnt unban you UNLESS U SAW THE MSG ON FACEBOOK OR REDDIT or whatever. they unbanned only the ppl who submit ticket.
    Did you read my post? I WAS NEVER BANNED. I was only 72 hour suspended.

Syncness's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/65
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by montgola View Post
    You get an email from them and have to reply to be reinstated
    I got banned for 72 hours, didn't receive an e-mail or mail in game from them about this.
    Originally Posted by dvicious View Post
    Where is that posted though?
    In some really obscure post on reddit, which makes it just that much stupid (the quote is legit though).
    Double check you're trading with me in case of impostors

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [sync] View Post
    I got banned for 72 hours, didn't receive an e-mail or mail in game from them about this.

In some really obscure post on reddit, which makes it just that much stupid (the quote is legit though).
    Thanks for the legit response. My main point here was can/will they enforce a post they made over an unofficial means. I'm sure they CAN, but would they. I guess we'll never know for sure.

InFlames's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How "21 is clearly too cheap"? Logic deems that 21 is closer to what it should be than 31k. If I had to guess I'd say the right price would be like 3-4k for it. It'd be just as retarded if they started banning people for buying lvl60 (out of 80) items for the cost 40% of your Karma you get from 1-80 almost.
    I refused to delete the item until they apologize for the way they reacted in this situation. I don't understand why there's so many tools bowing down to this bullshit, we really don't have to. I'm getting my money back no matter what it takes.
    I refuse to be bullied by them, there's no justification for a permanent suspension of your access to the service without warning for minor exploitation. I feel like I have been mugged.
    If some of you feel like you've been abused and would be interested in putting what's right before your own addiction and/or greed, and care about setting an example in the industry so shit like this doesn't happen again, maybe together we could organize and create a plan to fight back through legal action, getting both the apology we deserve and some compensation for all the downtime we had on the service.
    And to be clear, I have been banned for a lot of shit in the past 15 years, but this is the first time I am even feeling bothered. While in no way do I feel like I am absent of guilt, it stops mattering the moment they bring a rocket launcher to a fist fight.
    There's a ****ing reason why no other companies do what these guys did, you may sign to terms of service but considering how they are unforced upon you and try to take away your rights, it's really not worth much.
    They backed down from permanently banning already because of the whine over how bs it was. They're not stupid enough to think that if hundreds of people would be willing to sue them over this and knew their own rights as a consumer, they could get away with it. So please, don't be stupid either.

P.S.: Just how exactly did the numbers end up being 21 on every single item on that vendor. Why not a default number like 0 or 1? Or 31 since it seems to be 31k, but then again the 2h weapons should be more expensive and all of them had the exact same cost... Can't make sense of that.
    Last edited by InFlames; 09-03-2012 at 04:05 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12