Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone how to track the ticket you submitted?

Ban wave - aug 30
    Shendox's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JoeThePlumber View Post
    There is noting Fail about it best game ever and banning people for exploiting & botting make the game better for everyone else!!
    watch out we got a fanboy over here...
    this game is never the best game ever... it may be the best game out there atm... but we will see about that in the future..

owned727's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the economy is screwed already?

archlord12345's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JoeThePlumber View Post
    There is noting Fail about it best game ever and banning people for exploiting & botting make the game better for everyone else!!
    Hey little ""legit"" player . I am going to ask you one question. Just one. If you go to store and you see two places where someone is selling clothe. The first one sell it for 100$ and the second will sell it for 20$. It is the same item, perfect condition. Will you throw away 80$ just because you are "legit" . You wont go in jail because someone is selling it cheaper then the other. This makes no sense. Same rules apply for the game

In this case, the clothe seller will assume his 80$ lost and he will fix his price but he wont ''ban'' his client from his shop for that.

In guild wars, it is a programmer mistake, the programmer should be blamed for that and everyone that has weapon MUST keep weapon and SHOULDNT be banned because of his error. Blizzard assumed dupes, arenanet should assume this mistake.
    Last edited by archlord12345; 08-31-2012 at 08:41 AM. Reason: forgot something

trap75's Avatar Corporal CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    idd @archlord, stupid to perma ban people for buying cheaper items.
    anyone an idea about chargeback?

stcc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    20k was perhaps a bit too much, perma banned too :x
    Payed with Paypal, gonna ask my money back \o/
    But I don't think I will lv up another 55, I'll certainly buy MoP instead with this money

InFlames's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JoeThePlumber, you're sad.

Smooth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by archlord12345 View Post
    Hey little ""legit"" player . I am going to ask you one question. Just one. If you go to store and you see two places where someone is selling clothe. The first one sell it for 100$ and the second will sell it for 20$. It is the same item, perfect condition. Will you throw away 80$ just because you are "legit" . You wont go in jail because someone is selling it cheaper then the other. This makes no sense. Same rules apply for the game

In this case, the clothe seller will assume his 80$ lost and he will fix his price but he wont ''ban'' his client from his shop for that.

In guild wars, it is a programmer mistake, the programmer should be blamed for that and everyone that has weapon MUST keep weapon and SHOULDNT be banned because of his error. Blizzard assumed dupes, arenanet should assume this mistake.
    You are a bloody idiot. It is not the same thing that 2 stores sell different. It would be the same if one store had a set price at 100$ and then when you were going to pay you were told to pay 1000 times lower then the set price. That is a entirely different thing and if abused would cause legal problems if caught just like you would get a ban for doing it in a game.

It was a bug and people choose to exploit it, You accept when you start playing the game to not abuse bugs or you would face actions taken on your account. So stop being butthurt over getting banned for exlpoiting.

Jon121's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are a bloody idiot. It is not the same thing that 2 stores sell different. It would be the same if one store had a set price at 100$ and then when you were going to pay you were told to pay 1000 times lower then the set price. That is a entirely different thing and if abused would cause legal problems if caught just like you would get a ban for doing it in a game.
    Not really, it was listed as 21 karma in the shop and bought for 21 karma, not like it was listed for 21000 karma and we only paid 21

kindbudz's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    15/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has anyone that appealed the perma ban been moved to 72h? mine is still perma ban after almost ~24 hrs

mnogodobaracc's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kindbudz View Post
    has anyone that appealed the perma ban been moved to 72h? mine is still perma ban after almost ~24 hrs
    Current ticket queue is way over 48hours.

Lichd2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They said itll take a couple days for them to change ban status, but im wondering when the time starts =/

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    status not changed also.

JoeThePlumber's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shendox View Post
    watch out we got a fanboy over here...
    this game is never the best game ever... it may be the best game out there atm... but we will see about that in the future..
    Yeah I am not a fanboy I just saying that its a good thing to do! Like Rift take a stand against bots and exploiting they not paying any sub! Gold will have a much better valor overall!! Ingame items will go for a lot more. Less bot, less exploiting. Gold still will be in high demand so its better for all of us!

Also today: Guild Wars 2 status - Friday, August 31 : Guildwars2

Botting - We suspended accounts of 750 players running bots. We're ramping up and will soon apply permanent bans for cases of substantial botting.

August 31 banwave! Also they are not doing Ban Waves like Blizzard they are more them happy to ban a ton of script kids everyday. If you want to bot this game you gonna come up with something really good!

And to answer that other question if the store is legit and had a great sale sure I did buy there but when it was stolen goods or knockoffs I did not buy it there!
    Last edited by JoeThePlumber; 08-31-2012 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a reply from arenanet. I wrote a message in english but the reply was in french. It is totally weird. It looks like they didnt even read what i wrote. This is what i recieved :

Merci d’avoir contacté l’équipe de support Europe.

Veuillez bien comprendre que l'utilisation intentionnelle des failles ou des programmes est tout à fait inacceptable quelle qu'en soit la forme.

Veuillez nous répondre cet émail en vous compromettant à effacer tous les objets,argents obtenus de cette manière.

Soyez sûr que nous contrôlerons votre compte afin de savoir si vous avez tenu votre engagement. Si tels n'est pas le cas, Votre compte sera suspendu définitivement.

N’hésitez pas à nous contacter de nouveau si vous avez d’autres questions.

Cordialement,

GM Roderich
    Service Clientèle de NCsoft

In english : This mean that i contacted the support team , the exploit are not tolerated. They want me to reply to this mail and to tell them i will destroy the items and they will verify after that.

Seriously.. 1 day of wait for an automated message and in my original message i was saying that i was going to delete the items ( i used caps for this)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast