Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great working bot. My only problem is it seems that "Time to Level" never updates and always states "Forever."

[Leviathan] - A Free Fishing Bot
    qoodoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    man I was dreading having to level my last gathering profession. I manually leveled both my botanist and mining and god that was the worst. So having to do fishing just lol...But man this bot is sooo damn good...the waypoints for me work perfectly I can leave it on all night already 30 after one night. Its gonna be an easy level 50 by the end of the week. Thanks bud

Cazki's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo, I love the bot, 5 rep on its way!

However, I seem to have some problem regarding waypoints. I open the window and add a waypoint, then I walk away a little and set a second waypoint, then when i use "start moving" the character strafes forever, and not even to the right direction. Am I doing something wrong?

Scratch that. I figured it out. I always keybind to strafe with a + d and never use keyturning, so when it tried to turn and couldnt it just kept pressing a or d and strafed all way.

I'd love to see "custom keybinds" so I can use my strafe on a + d as usual, rather than keyturn on them.

Thanks buddy!

heo428's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome bot - thanks so much! Waypoints and Moosch works great!

Something I would love to see is a repair feature - mark a waypoint to a merchant to repair?

Thanks again for sharing this great program!

nethulhu's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fisshy View Post

However, I seem to have some problem regarding waypoints. I open the window and add a waypoint, then I walk away a little and set a second waypoint, then when i use "start moving" the character strafes forever, and not even to the right direction. Am I doing something wrong?

Scratch that. I figured it out. I always keybind to strafe with a + d and never use keyturning, so when it tried to turn and couldnt it just kept pressing a or d and strafed all way.

I'd love to see "custom keybinds" so I can use my strafe on a + d as usual, rather than keyturn on them.

Thanks buddy!
    I am planning on adding support for a settings file in the release after the upcoming game client patch. I'll look into having the keys be one of those settings.

Originally Posted by heo428 View Post
    Awesome bot - thanks so much! Waypoints and Moosch works great!

Something I would love to see is a repair feature - mark a waypoint to a merchant to repair?

Thanks again for sharing this great program!
    Maybe down the road that is something I will add in, but for the immediate future it's a bit too much work. But then again I may get a wave of inspiration, so you never know. Either way, thanks for the suggestion and glad you enjoy the bot.

Spald's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Nethulhu. Again, great script and great improvements.

Would you mind telling me what you use to monitor waypoints of your character? Specifically how you retrieve character location and move your character there.

I'm trying to write a personal bot for a completely different task and would love to be able to implement this.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Spald View Post
    Hi Nethulhu. Again, great script and great improvements.

Would you mind telling me what you use to monitor waypoints of your character? Specifically how you retrieve character location and move your character there.

I'm trying to write a personal bot for a completely different task and would love to be able to implement this.
    Spald, I sent you a PM.

miblack79's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This makes sense now with my problem as well, I always rebind turn in MMO's to strafe (since you can use your mouse to turn). Great bot other than this little problem.

Thanks + rep'd!

Originally Posted by Fisshy View Post

Thanks buddy!

tomashcroft's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, I run as admin > attatch Leviathan (Near water) > Press start fishing > And it just presses 2 in my chat log, it doesn't press 2 on my hotbar? I do have my bait equipped also, Can anyone assist? I also have my cursor over the number 2 in hotbar (Cast)

EDIT: For anyone having this problem, go into chat settings and uncheck "Enable Direct Chat" That was my issue, now its working perfectly.
    Last edited by tomashcroft; 09-12-2013 at 11:33 AM.

jmark147's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey how do i change the fishing alarm from going off after 45 sec to adjust it to make it longer because for some reason after this most recent patch from last night im casting way past 45 seconds and its driving me nuts lol because it worked amazingly well for the few days before the patch not sure if im doing somehting wrong to make my toon not cast fast enough
    can i edit it via Pref Button? because that doesnt highlight
    Last edited by jmark147; 09-12-2013 at 03:32 PM.

Cazki's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jmark147 View Post
    Hey how do i change the fishing alarm from going off after 45 sec to adjust it to make it longer because for some reason after this most recent patch from last night im casting way past 45 seconds and its driving me nuts lol because it worked amazingly well for the few days before the patch not sure if im doing somehting wrong to make my toon not cast fast enough
    If you don't want the alarm at all, just change the name of the alarm file, set up a working waypoint system and change it to ~25 or 30 minutes and you're good to go.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, I've not seen this happen yet, but I haven't done much fishing today. What level are you and what level fish are you fishing? Also, what bait/lure are you using? Hopefully I can reproduce this and if so I'll adjust the alarm timer as unfortunately the prefs aren't ready yet. That's why the prefs button isn't usable. As mentioned by Fisshy you can disable the alarm sound by editing the file name, but I don't think that will solve the problem you are seeing. Let me know on the questions and I'll try and get a fix out soon.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nethulhu View Post
    Hmm, I've not seen this happen yet, but I haven't done much fishing today. What level are you and what level fish are you fishing? Also, what bait/lure are you using? Hopefully I can reproduce this and if so I'll adjust the alarm timer as unfortunately the prefs aren't ready yet. That's why the prefs button isn't usable. As mentioned by Fisshy you can disable the alarm sound by editing the file name, but I don't think that will solve the problem you are seeing. Let me know on the questions and I'll try and get a fix out soon.
    I was in Eastern La Noscea for the past few days using Blood Worms to Fish Up lvl 25 fish. at hidden falls dock

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no matter where i try and bait combos i use i keep getting the alarm and it makes my toon stop fishing i dunno why my guy is taking so long to get a fish to bite, any suggestions? maybe at 26 im fishing in the wrong spot with the wrong bait?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no matter where i try and bait combos i use i keep getting the alarm and it makes my toon stop fishing i dunno why my guy is taking so long to get a fish to bite, any suggestions? maybe at 26 im fishing in the wrong spot with the wrong bait?
    There will be a release coming out, tonight hopefully, that allows you to adjust the alarm timeout. I'm hoping this is all that is needed to solve your problem.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast